Are you considering a degree in accounting?
If you need to earn an accounting diploma or enroll in business courses when it is most convenient for yourself (and not determined by a strictly determined schedule or place), then internet based schooling might be the strategy for your needs.
A number of busy adults really can’t get the needed energy or the extra time to commute to a nearby campus class right after a challenging day’s work. Web based training will include the freedom and overall flexibility that normal campus business colleges in Alabama can’t offer.
Online accounting courses feature some advantages:
1. Flexible course hours — you are able to go through your training sessions at any time
2. Study at a pace that is appropriate — the routine is set by your needs
3. Professionals are made available for you by phone or email
4. So many degree programs are accredited
A Good Replacement for Campus-Based Programs
Students in online programs get access to multimedia, real time class dialogues, individualized suggestions from educators and advisors, course text books, and nearly whatever else that is found in a regular school campus. Your online school is always open to help you to customize your education schedule to your unique needs.
Alabama Degree and Class Choices
Although some new students take associate’s diploma programs, a larger amount of new candidates seek to receive an undergraduate diploma.
Once they have attained a undergraduate degree in accounting, many graduates hope to sit for the CPA examination so they may be a registered Certified public accountant.
CPAs provide an assortment of financial services such as estate planning, business or personal tax planning, business bookkeeping, corporate and business finance, as well as various other connected areas. The leading opportunities for jobs and positions are available to accountants who have a CPA qualification.
Master’s degrees in business are offered at both online and conventional campus universities. Even though a graduate level degree is not essential, research has revealed that professionals who earned a graduate diploma earn more in beginning compensation when compared to those who carry just a bachelor’s diploma.
See these good options:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Business Administration - Associate of Occupational Science
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
You aren’t stuck with just this career field. There are alternatives, more at www.nursingschoolsonline.us.