Do you have an interest in finance and accounting?
If you wish to get an accounting diploma or just take some business courses when they are convenient to your personal schedule (and not simply depending on a strictly determined agenda or location), then web-based instruction may be the right choice for your situation.
Many adults with full time jobs simply just can’t get the needed energy or spare time in order to get to a campus school room right after a difficult day’s work schedule. Online programs may well give you the freedom and overall flexibility that normal campus business colleges in Alaska can’t deliver.
Online accounting schools offer a lot of benefits:
1. Accommodating course hours — you will be able to work on your training classes anytime you like
2. Move as slow as you need — your schedule is set by your needs
3. Experienced counselors are provided to you through e-mail or phone
4. Many university programs are accredited
A Robust Replacement for Campus-Based Schools
Students in online programs are provided easy access to multimedia and videos, virtual class room interactions, individual assistance from lecturers and mentors, course text books, and nearly anything else that may be provided at a conventional campus. Your online classroom is always available to help you to modify your program schedule to your specific needs.
Alaska Degree and Training Options
While lots of students attend associate diploma programs, a large number of new students try to get their undergraduate degree.
After earning their undergraduate degree in accounting, the majority of graduates attempt to successfully pass the CPA exam to become a licensed CPA.
CPAs create all kinds of financial services including estate planning, personal and business tax preparation and planning, financial book keeping, commercial finance and record keeping, along with other appropriate fields. The top prospects for jobs and positions go to accountants who have the CPA qualification.
Graduate diplomas in business are available both internet and at conventional campus institutions. Even though a masters degree isn’t usually required, research shows that CPAs who received a graduate degree earn more in starting pay than those who maintain just a bachelor certification.
Take a look at these options:
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- With ECPI, you can obtain the education needed to enter today’s global marketplace
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Ranked one of the best for vets business schools by Military Times
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Accounting - Bachelor's
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Accounting
- AA in Accounting
- MBA - Accounting
- And more...
- Averett University is a top-ranked, fully-accredited institution that offers students over 30 undergraduate majors, minors and special programs, and 5 master's programs.
- Accelerated programs designed for convenience: choose from weekly evening courses at one of Averett's Virginia locations or study online and on your own time.
- Averett University was named one of Virginia’s top colleges for return on investment, and their average scholarship package lowers the cost of attendance further by almost 40%.
- Averett offers students learning experiences that mirror real-life situations. This means you can put today's lesson to the test during tomorrow’s workday.
- Averett University's 12:1 student-professor ratio makes your education a collaborative endeavor based on close relationships between students and faculty.
- Master of Accountancy (Macc)
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration - Marketing Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Master of Accounting
The esteemed faculty of the Collat School of Business is comprised of seasoned professionals who consult for Fortune 500 companies and the Big 4 accounting firms. They channel their expertise to create evolved, flexible programs that make our institution celebrated among online business schools.
Each business degree online is designed to help you develop skills in your specific area of interest, such as finance, management, marketing, accounting, and information systems.
- Master of Accounting
Northeastern University’s D’Amore-McKim School of Business is pleased to offer a 100% online MBA. At Northeastern, you can build on your current career success, expand your managerial skills and knowledge base, and put your new learning to use in your place of work.
- Online Master of Science in Taxation
- Online Master of Science in Finance
There are other options in AK if you look. Go to http://www.NursingSchoolsonline.us