Do you have an interest in finance and accounting?
If you wish to get an accounting diploma or just take some business courses when they are convenient to your personal schedule (and not simply depending on a strictly determined agenda or location), then web-based instruction may be the right choice for your situation.
Many adults with full time jobs simply just can’t get the needed energy or spare time in order to get to a campus school room right after a difficult day’s work schedule. Online programs may well give you the freedom and overall flexibility that normal campus business colleges in Alaska can’t deliver.
Online accounting schools offer a lot of benefits:
1. Accommodating course hours — you will be able to work on your training classes anytime you like
2. Move as slow as you need — your schedule is set by your needs
3. Experienced counselors are provided to you through e-mail or phone
4. Many university programs are accredited
A Robust Replacement for Campus-Based Schools
Students in online programs are provided easy access to multimedia and videos, virtual class room interactions, individual assistance from lecturers and mentors, course text books, and nearly anything else that may be provided at a conventional campus. Your online classroom is always available to help you to modify your program schedule to your specific needs.
Alaska Degree and Training Options
While lots of students attend associate diploma programs, a large number of new students try to get their undergraduate degree.
After earning their undergraduate degree in accounting, the majority of graduates attempt to successfully pass the CPA exam to become a licensed CPA.
CPAs create all kinds of financial services including estate planning, personal and business tax preparation and planning, financial book keeping, commercial finance and record keeping, along with other appropriate fields. The top prospects for jobs and positions go to accountants who have the CPA qualification.
Graduate diplomas in business are available both internet and at conventional campus institutions. Even though a masters degree isn’t usually required, research shows that CPAs who received a graduate degree earn more in starting pay than those who maintain just a bachelor certification.
Take a look at these options:
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- A.S. in Accounting
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Accounting
- AA in Accounting
- MS: Accounting: Financial Services
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- And more...
- Our top-ranking program blends modern business theory with real-world experience
- Institutionally accredited by SACSCOC with ACBSP graduate business program accreditation
- High-quality, Christ-centered education with online and select on-campus & evening courses
- Qualifying bachelor's students can transfer up to 90 credit hours into their degree program
- 86% of Regent students receive some form of financial aid
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and Investing
There are other options in AK if you look. Go to http://www.NursingSchoolsonline.us