Do you have an interest in finance and accounting?
If you wish to get an accounting diploma or just take some business courses when they are convenient to your personal schedule (and not simply depending on a strictly determined agenda or location), then web-based instruction may be the right choice for your situation.
Many adults with full time jobs simply just can’t get the needed energy or spare time in order to get to a campus school room right after a difficult day’s work schedule. Online programs may well give you the freedom and overall flexibility that normal campus business colleges in Alaska can’t deliver.
Online accounting schools offer a lot of benefits:
1. Accommodating course hours — you will be able to work on your training classes anytime you like
2. Move as slow as you need — your schedule is set by your needs
3. Experienced counselors are provided to you through e-mail or phone
4. Many university programs are accredited
A Robust Replacement for Campus-Based Schools
Students in online programs are provided easy access to multimedia and videos, virtual class room interactions, individual assistance from lecturers and mentors, course text books, and nearly anything else that may be provided at a conventional campus. Your online classroom is always available to help you to modify your program schedule to your specific needs.
Alaska Degree and Training Options
While lots of students attend associate diploma programs, a large number of new students try to get their undergraduate degree.
After earning their undergraduate degree in accounting, the majority of graduates attempt to successfully pass the CPA exam to become a licensed CPA.
CPAs create all kinds of financial services including estate planning, personal and business tax preparation and planning, financial book keeping, commercial finance and record keeping, along with other appropriate fields. The top prospects for jobs and positions go to accountants who have the CPA qualification.
Graduate diplomas in business are available both internet and at conventional campus institutions. Even though a masters degree isn’t usually required, research shows that CPAs who received a graduate degree earn more in starting pay than those who maintain just a bachelor certification.
Take a look at these options:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
As a community of initiative, University of the Southwest challenges graduates to become enterprising members of our society contributing to the common good by advocating and participating in the productive commerce of free enterprise, the constitutional privilege of self-government, and the practical contributions of community service.
- MBA Accounting
- MBA Finance
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting for Managers
- Ph.D. in Management - Accounting
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Accounting
- MBA - Accounting
- DBA in Accounting
- And more...
There are other options in AK if you look. Go to http://www.NursingSchoolsonline.us