Do you have an interest in working as an accountant?
If you need to attain an accounting diploma or sign up for some business classes when they are most convenient for your schedule (instead of determined by a strictly set agenda or location), then web-based education might be the ideal remedy for your needs.
A great many busy adults do not have the necessary energy or hours in order to get to a campus school room after having a rough day’s work schedule. Online courses may include the choice and versatility that conventional campus business colleges in Arizona can’t offer.
Online accounting schools have quite a few advantages:
1. Study at the pace that is best for you — the itinerary is determined by you
2. Experts are easily available for you by phone or email
3. Adaptive class hours — you could go through your training sessions anytime
4. A large number of diploma programs are accredited
A Trusted Option to Campus Schools
Students in online programs get easy access to multimedia and videos, exclusive class dialogues, individualized advice from instructors and mentors, text books, and just about whatever else that should be found in a typical university campus. An online school is continuously available allowing you to change your program schedule to your specific needs.
Arizona Degree and Certification Opportunities
And even though plenty of students take part in one or two-year certification programs, a bigger amount of students aim to secure an undergraduate diploma.
After attaining their bachelor degree in accounting, a number of graduates hope to complete the CPA exam in order to become a licensed CPA.
CPAs create an assortment of financial services including estate planning, tax preparation, financial book keeping, corporation finance and record keeping, along with various other corresponding areas. The most options for potential employment are offered to accountants who earned their CPA designation.
Masters degrees in accounting are offered also both web-based and campus universities. Even though a master’s certification is not needed, research indicates that graduates who possess a graduate degree get more in initial take-home pay as compared with those who hold a bachelor’s certification.
Check out these schools:
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- BS in Accounting
- AA in Accounting
- MBA - Accounting
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- B.S. in Finance and Economics
- And more...
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- Certificate: Forensic Accounting
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- And more...
- Averett University is a top-ranked, fully-accredited institution that offers students over 30 undergraduate majors, minors and special programs, and 5 master's programs.
- Accelerated programs designed for convenience: choose from weekly evening courses at one of Averett's Virginia locations or study online and on your own time.
- Averett University was named one of Virginia’s top colleges for return on investment, and their average scholarship package lowers the cost of attendance further by almost 40%.
- Averett offers students learning experiences that mirror real-life situations. This means you can put today's lesson to the test during tomorrow’s workday.
- Averett University's 12:1 student-professor ratio makes your education a collaborative endeavor based on close relationships between students and faculty.
- Master of Accountancy (Macc)
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration - Marketing Management
The Secret to Getting Ahead Is Getting Started
With a mission of helping students graduate, launch better careers, and gain greater independence to live the life they want as soon as possible, Independence University offers flexible fully online degree programs. Program options are available in healthcare, business, information technology, and graphic arts. The programs are career-focused to help ensure the knowledge and skills you learn match what today's employers are looking for.
- Accounting (BS)
- Accounting - Forensic Accounting Emphasis (BS)
As a community of initiative, University of the Southwest challenges graduates to become enterprising members of our society contributing to the common good by advocating and participating in the productive commerce of free enterprise, the constitutional privilege of self-government, and the practical contributions of community service.
- MBA Accounting
- MBA Finance
There are more options in AZ if you look, go to http://Nursingschoolsonline.us