Do you have an interest in working as an accountant?
If you need to attain an accounting diploma or sign up for some business classes when they are most convenient for your schedule (instead of determined by a strictly set agenda or location), then web-based education might be the ideal remedy for your needs.
A great many busy adults do not have the necessary energy or hours in order to get to a campus school room after having a rough day’s work schedule. Online courses may include the choice and versatility that conventional campus business colleges in Arizona can’t offer.
Online accounting schools have quite a few advantages:
1. Study at the pace that is best for you — the itinerary is determined by you
2. Experts are easily available for you by phone or email
3. Adaptive class hours — you could go through your training sessions anytime
4. A large number of diploma programs are accredited
A Trusted Option to Campus Schools
Students in online programs get easy access to multimedia and videos, exclusive class dialogues, individualized advice from instructors and mentors, text books, and just about whatever else that should be found in a typical university campus. An online school is continuously available allowing you to change your program schedule to your specific needs.
Arizona Degree and Certification Opportunities
And even though plenty of students take part in one or two-year certification programs, a bigger amount of students aim to secure an undergraduate diploma.
After attaining their bachelor degree in accounting, a number of graduates hope to complete the CPA exam in order to become a licensed CPA.
CPAs create an assortment of financial services including estate planning, tax preparation, financial book keeping, corporation finance and record keeping, along with various other corresponding areas. The most options for potential employment are offered to accountants who earned their CPA designation.
Masters degrees in accounting are offered also both web-based and campus universities. Even though a master’s certification is not needed, research indicates that graduates who possess a graduate degree get more in initial take-home pay as compared with those who hold a bachelor’s certification.
Check out these schools:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- And more...
- An online education institution dedicated to the study of Business Administration and Management.
- Provides guidance and support for each student from their first course to graduation and beyond through its Academic Mentoring program.
- Accepts transfer credits from accredited colleges and universities based on a course-by-course evaluation.
- Offers flexible payment plans designed to help students find the best options for their specific needs including scholarships, fellowships, and employer-sponsored tuition.
- Master of Business Administration in Banking and Finance (MBABF)
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting
Earn your Master of Accountancy online from the University of North Dakota and become a future-focused accountant with the skills to lead in a profession that’s always in demand in every industry
- Master of Accountancy
There are more options in AZ if you look, go to http://Nursingschoolsonline.us