Do you have an interest in working as an accountant?
If you need to attain an accounting diploma or sign up for some business classes when they are most convenient for your schedule (instead of determined by a strictly set agenda or location), then web-based education might be the ideal remedy for your needs.
A great many busy adults do not have the necessary energy or hours in order to get to a campus school room after having a rough day’s work schedule. Online courses may include the choice and versatility that conventional campus business colleges in Arizona can’t offer.
Online accounting schools have quite a few advantages:
1. Study at the pace that is best for you — the itinerary is determined by you
2. Experts are easily available for you by phone or email
3. Adaptive class hours — you could go through your training sessions anytime
4. A large number of diploma programs are accredited
A Trusted Option to Campus Schools
Students in online programs get easy access to multimedia and videos, exclusive class dialogues, individualized advice from instructors and mentors, text books, and just about whatever else that should be found in a typical university campus. An online school is continuously available allowing you to change your program schedule to your specific needs.
Arizona Degree and Certification Opportunities
And even though plenty of students take part in one or two-year certification programs, a bigger amount of students aim to secure an undergraduate diploma.
After attaining their bachelor degree in accounting, a number of graduates hope to complete the CPA exam in order to become a licensed CPA.
CPAs create an assortment of financial services including estate planning, tax preparation, financial book keeping, corporation finance and record keeping, along with various other corresponding areas. The most options for potential employment are offered to accountants who earned their CPA designation.
Masters degrees in accounting are offered also both web-based and campus universities. Even though a master’s certification is not needed, research indicates that graduates who possess a graduate degree get more in initial take-home pay as compared with those who hold a bachelor’s certification.
Check out these schools:
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
There are more options in AZ if you look, go to http://Nursingschoolsonline.us