Do you have an interest in working as an accountant?
If you need to attain an accounting diploma or sign up for some business classes when they are most convenient for your schedule (instead of determined by a strictly set agenda or location), then web-based education might be the ideal remedy for your needs.
A great many busy adults do not have the necessary energy or hours in order to get to a campus school room after having a rough day’s work schedule. Online courses may include the choice and versatility that conventional campus business colleges in Arizona can’t offer.
Online accounting schools have quite a few advantages:
1. Study at the pace that is best for you — the itinerary is determined by you
2. Experts are easily available for you by phone or email
3. Adaptive class hours — you could go through your training sessions anytime
4. A large number of diploma programs are accredited
A Trusted Option to Campus Schools
Students in online programs get easy access to multimedia and videos, exclusive class dialogues, individualized advice from instructors and mentors, text books, and just about whatever else that should be found in a typical university campus. An online school is continuously available allowing you to change your program schedule to your specific needs.
Arizona Degree and Certification Opportunities
And even though plenty of students take part in one or two-year certification programs, a bigger amount of students aim to secure an undergraduate diploma.
After attaining their bachelor degree in accounting, a number of graduates hope to complete the CPA exam in order to become a licensed CPA.
CPAs create an assortment of financial services including estate planning, tax preparation, financial book keeping, corporation finance and record keeping, along with various other corresponding areas. The most options for potential employment are offered to accountants who earned their CPA designation.
Masters degrees in accounting are offered also both web-based and campus universities. Even though a master’s certification is not needed, research indicates that graduates who possess a graduate degree get more in initial take-home pay as compared with those who hold a bachelor’s certification.
Check out these schools:
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- MS in Accounting - Government Specialization
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Forensic Accounting
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
- Apply managerial and business processes to information systems.
- Conduct systems analysis to manage complex projects.
- Design business intelligence solutions to meet organizational objectives.
- Analyze complex data to support strategic decision making
- Master - Professional Accounting
- Graduate Specialization - Accounting
- Bachelors in Accounting
- And more...
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
Everest University Online, a Division of Everest University, makes career training convenient and accessible. With courses tailored for working students and others who need a more flexible class schedule.
- Accounting (Associate's)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- MS in Accounting
- MBA - Accounting
- DBA in Accounting
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Management & Accounting (AAS)
- Accounting (BS)
- Accounting - Forensic Accounting (BS)
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associates in Business Management - Accounting
Concordia University, Nebraska offers accredited Master of Education and Master of Science degree programs online to help advance your career and become a transformative leader. Our M.Ed. and M.S. programs offer the knowledge and skills required in today’s competitive marketplace. These graduate degree programs are also practitioner-based: study real world solutions in class you can also apply to your current job. A reliable online learning system allows you to learn with other adult students, around your own schedule, and wherever you connect online.
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Finance
There are more options in AZ if you look, go to http://Nursingschoolsonline.us