Are you considering going to college for an accounting degree?
If you would like to attain an accounting degree or just take business-related courses when it is most convenient to your schedule (and not simply depending on a strictly fixed agenda or location), then web based learning can be the option for your needs.
A great many parents with jobs can’t put together the needed energy or hours to commute to a local campus classroom after having a tough day’s work. Web-based classes can certainly offer you the freedom and overall flexibility that conventional campus business schools in Arkansas can’t.
Online accounting training programs have lots of features:
1. Adaptable class hours — you could work on your instructional classes at anytime
2. Progress at your preferred pace — the calendar is set by you
3. Professionals are on hand to you via email or your phone
4. A large number of offered programs are accredited
A Formidable Replacement for Campus-Based Schools
Students working online are provided direct access to multimedia and videos, exclusive class room interactions, personalized suggestions from professors and advisors, course text books, and close to whatever else that could be provided at a traditional school campus. An online school is always available allowing you to personalize your daily schedule to your specific needs.
Arkansas Degree and Diploma Choices
Even though many new students register for associate’s degree programs, a large number of new students seek to earn a four-year diploma.
After getting their undergraduate diploma in accounting, the majority of graduates attempt to sit for the CPA examination in order to become a registered CPA.
Certified public accountants present an assortment of financial services including estate planning, federal and state tax preparation and planning, business book keeping, commercial finance and record keeping, together with additional relevant areas. The preferred prospects for potential employment are offered to accountants who hold their CPA qualification.
Master’s diplomas in business can also be found both online and at traditional campus universities. Even though a master’s degree isn’t usually needed, research indicates that CPAs who hold a master’s degree earn more in beginning income when compared with those who maintain a bachelor’s degree.
See some local schools:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Online degrees offered include BA in Accounting, BA in Business Administration, MBA, and more.
- Business students may be eligible for scholarships such as the Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
- Courses help students develop knowledge of marketing, accounting, economic principles, and financial management.
- Business Administration students can specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Project Management.
- MA Accountancy
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
- Business Administration
Arkansas College of Barbering and Hair Design (ACB) was incorporated under the laws of the state of Arkansas in May 1974. The school was previously located at 401 Main Street in North Little Rock, AR. In1984, the school was relocated to its current location at 200 East Washington Ave and has been incontinuous operation since that time. ACB opened with seven (7) students and sixteen (16) chairs andcurrently have forty-two (42) multi-purpose chairs and an average of sixty-five (65) students. Our purpose is to provide quality training in barbering and hairstyling to the residents of this and other states.
- Teacher, Manager, Instructor (TMI)
- Barber/Hair Stylist
There are other schools in AR to look at. Go to NursingSchoolsOnline.us