Are you considering an accounting degree?
If you’re in a situation where you would like to get an accounting diploma or just sign up for business-related classes when they are most convenient for yourself (and not according to a strictly fixed schedule or place), then web based college will likely be the solution for you.
So many busy adults can’t get the needed energy or the extra hours in order to drive to a nearby campus school room after having a tough day’s work schedule. Internet based classes will supply the choice and overall flexibility that conventional campus business schools in California can’t offer.
Online accounting training programs have many advantages:
1. Adaptable hours — you will work on your courses whenever you like
2. Counselors are made available for you through e-mail or phone
3. Study at your own pace — your itinerary is set by your preferences
4. A lot of university programs are accredited
A Robust Option to Campus-Based Schools
Students working online have access to video and multimedia, virtual class interactions, personalized help and advice from tutors and advisors, text books, and nearly whatever else that may be provided at a regular school campus. An online education program is continuously available which enables you to customize your program schedule to your particular needs.
California Degree and Class Alternatives
Even though many students register for one or two-year degree programs, even more new enrollees seek to earn their undergraduate degree.
After earning a bachelors degree in accounting, a lot of graduates hope to complete the CPA test in order to become a registered CPA.
Certified public accountants present financial services such as estate planning, business or personal tax preparation, business book keeping, corporate finance issues, along with additional associated areas. The leading options for jobs and positions are available to accountants who hold their CPA status.
Graduate degrees in accounting are offered at both internet and commuting campus universities. Even though a master’s certification isn’t always mandatory, studies show that individuals who earned a master’s diploma bring home more in initial wages as compared to those who maintain just a four-year degree.
Here are some good choices:
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
San Joaquin Valley College is an accredited private junior college committed to the professional success of its students and graduates.
Founded in 1977, SJVC has campuses located throughout California-including an Online division and offers a variety of accelerated Certificate and Associate of Science degree programs in the business, medical and technical fields.
- Certificate - Business Administration
- Degree - Business Administration
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
At UEI College, we want you to succeed. We’re like a family and we want you to be a part of it. From the moment you enter ourschool, to graduation and beyond, we are right there with you.
- Business Office Administration (10-Month Diploma Program)
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Entrepreneurship & Restaurant Management (D)
You can advance your career with a degree from Charter College Online. We offer several Associates and Bachelors degrees in the business, health care, accounting and legal fields. Our accelerated programs are designed to help you complete your degree as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We help students get not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Business Office Administration
- M.A. Organizational Leadership and Change
CA has career options in healthcare. Visit http://www.nursingschoolsonline.us.