Are you considering an accounting degree?
If you’re in a situation where you would like to get an accounting diploma or just sign up for business-related classes when they are most convenient for yourself (and not according to a strictly fixed schedule or place), then web based college will likely be the solution for you.
So many busy adults can’t get the needed energy or the extra hours in order to drive to a nearby campus school room after having a tough day’s work schedule. Internet based classes will supply the choice and overall flexibility that conventional campus business schools in California can’t offer.
Online accounting training programs have many advantages:
1. Adaptable hours — you will work on your courses whenever you like
2. Counselors are made available for you through e-mail or phone
3. Study at your own pace — your itinerary is set by your preferences
4. A lot of university programs are accredited
A Robust Option to Campus-Based Schools
Students working online have access to video and multimedia, virtual class interactions, personalized help and advice from tutors and advisors, text books, and nearly whatever else that may be provided at a regular school campus. An online education program is continuously available which enables you to customize your program schedule to your particular needs.
California Degree and Class Alternatives
Even though many students register for one or two-year degree programs, even more new enrollees seek to earn their undergraduate degree.
After earning a bachelors degree in accounting, a lot of graduates hope to complete the CPA test in order to become a registered CPA.
Certified public accountants present financial services such as estate planning, business or personal tax preparation, business book keeping, corporate finance issues, along with additional associated areas. The leading options for jobs and positions are available to accountants who hold their CPA status.
Graduate degrees in accounting are offered at both internet and commuting campus universities. Even though a master’s certification isn’t always mandatory, studies show that individuals who earned a master’s diploma bring home more in initial wages as compared to those who maintain just a four-year degree.
Here are some good choices:
- Online degrees offered include BA in Accounting, BA in Business Administration, MBA, and more.
- Business students may be eligible for scholarships such as the Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
- Courses help students develop knowledge of marketing, accounting, economic principles, and financial management.
- Business Administration students can specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Project Management.
- MA Accountancy
- BA/Consumer and Family Financial Services
- And more...
- MBA - Accounting
- BSBA - Accounting
- BSBA - Finance
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- A.S. in Accounting
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Management & Accounting (AAS)
- Accounting (BS)
- Accounting - Forensic Accounting (BS)
Violent extremism poses a serious threat to the safety of our citizens and the security of our nation. Military professionals, like you, who understand violent extremism and can develop strategies are critical to our defense. Nichols College is proud to support your efforts with a low cost way for active duty and reserve military personnel to earn a Master of Science in Counterterrorism.
Our reduced tuition for current service members aligns cost with your Federal Military Tuition Assistance — $250 per credit hour, up to $4,500 per year. Complete the 30-credit program in less than two years at no personal expense, or invest to graduate sooner!
- Master of Science in Accounting
Villanova University, a co-educational Roman Catholic institution, was founded by the Order of Saint Augustine in 1842 in Villanova, Pennsylvania. A premier institution of higher education, Villanova provides a comprehensive education rooted in the liberal arts; a shared commitment to the Augustinian ideals of truth, unity and love; and a community dedicated to service to others.
- Online Master of Laws in Taxation
- Online Master of Taxation
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- Financial Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- And more...
CA has career options in healthcare. Visit http://www.nursingschoolsonline.us.