Are you considering an accounting degree?
If you’re in a situation where you would like to get an accounting diploma or just sign up for business-related classes when they are most convenient for yourself (and not according to a strictly fixed schedule or place), then web based college will likely be the solution for you.
So many busy adults can’t get the needed energy or the extra hours in order to drive to a nearby campus school room after having a tough day’s work schedule. Internet based classes will supply the choice and overall flexibility that conventional campus business schools in California can’t offer.
Online accounting training programs have many advantages:
1. Adaptable hours — you will work on your courses whenever you like
2. Counselors are made available for you through e-mail or phone
3. Study at your own pace — your itinerary is set by your preferences
4. A lot of university programs are accredited
A Robust Option to Campus-Based Schools
Students working online have access to video and multimedia, virtual class interactions, personalized help and advice from tutors and advisors, text books, and nearly whatever else that may be provided at a regular school campus. An online education program is continuously available which enables you to customize your program schedule to your particular needs.
California Degree and Class Alternatives
Even though many students register for one or two-year degree programs, even more new enrollees seek to earn their undergraduate degree.
After earning a bachelors degree in accounting, a lot of graduates hope to complete the CPA test in order to become a registered CPA.
Certified public accountants present financial services such as estate planning, business or personal tax preparation, business book keeping, corporate finance issues, along with additional associated areas. The leading options for jobs and positions are available to accountants who hold their CPA status.
Graduate degrees in accounting are offered at both internet and commuting campus universities. Even though a master’s certification isn’t always mandatory, studies show that individuals who earned a master’s diploma bring home more in initial wages as compared to those who maintain just a four-year degree.
Here are some good choices:
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Management & Accounting (AAS)
- Accounting (BS)
- Accounting - Forensic Accounting Emphasis (BS)
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
Work toward your graduate degree with New England College Online. We offer master's degree programs in management, accounting, and public policy that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Business - CPA Exam Preparation
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Accounting - BBA
- And more...
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Master - Professional Accounting
- Graduate Specialization - Accounting
- Bachelors in Accounting
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- BS in Accounting - Public Accountancy
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
The Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland is recognized by Bloomberg Businessweek and U.S. News & World Report as one of the nation’s Best Business Schools. Students who complete their master’s degree online become part of a network of over 60,000 Smith School alumni, including more than 8,500 MBA graduates, making them part of a powerful network of business connections.
- MBA - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Business Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Marketing and Advertising, Business Information Systems Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Business Administration and Management Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
CA has career options in healthcare. Visit http://www.nursingschoolsonline.us.