Are you considering an accounting degree?
If you’re in a situation where you would like to get an accounting diploma or just sign up for business-related classes when they are most convenient for yourself (and not according to a strictly fixed schedule or place), then web based college will likely be the solution for you.
So many busy adults can’t get the needed energy or the extra hours in order to drive to a nearby campus school room after having a tough day’s work schedule. Internet based classes will supply the choice and overall flexibility that conventional campus business schools in California can’t offer.
Online accounting training programs have many advantages:
1. Adaptable hours — you will work on your courses whenever you like
2. Counselors are made available for you through e-mail or phone
3. Study at your own pace — your itinerary is set by your preferences
4. A lot of university programs are accredited
A Robust Option to Campus-Based Schools
Students working online have access to video and multimedia, virtual class interactions, personalized help and advice from tutors and advisors, text books, and nearly whatever else that may be provided at a regular school campus. An online education program is continuously available which enables you to customize your program schedule to your particular needs.
California Degree and Class Alternatives
Even though many students register for one or two-year degree programs, even more new enrollees seek to earn their undergraduate degree.
After earning a bachelors degree in accounting, a lot of graduates hope to complete the CPA test in order to become a registered CPA.
Certified public accountants present financial services such as estate planning, business or personal tax preparation, business book keeping, corporate finance issues, along with additional associated areas. The leading options for jobs and positions are available to accountants who hold their CPA status.
Graduate degrees in accounting are offered at both internet and commuting campus universities. Even though a master’s certification isn’t always mandatory, studies show that individuals who earned a master’s diploma bring home more in initial wages as compared to those who maintain just a four-year degree.
Here are some good choices:
- Business Management and Accounting
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Management & Accounting (AAS)
- Accounting (BS)
- Accounting - Forensic Accounting (BS)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
As a community of initiative, University of the Southwest challenges graduates to become enterprising members of our society contributing to the common good by advocating and participating in the productive commerce of free enterprise, the constitutional privilege of self-government, and the practical contributions of community service.
- MBA Accounting
- MBA Finance
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting for Managers
- Ph.D. in Management - Accounting
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- And more...
The Accounting Academy was founded in 2005 and has been continuously approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private-Pstsecondary Education.
The Accounting Academy is a career/vocational school specializing in training adult student to obtain entry and staff level positions in the accounting profession by teaching practical. real-world job skills that are not covered in college courses.
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
CA has career options in healthcare. Visit http://www.nursingschoolsonline.us.