Would a career as a CPA be something that interests you?
If you need to attain an accounting diploma or just sign up for business courses when they are convenient for your personal schedule (and not simply based on a strictly determined schedule or location), then internet based training can be the ideal option for your situation.
A number of working adults clearly don’t possess the stamina or the extra hours to actually commute to the nearby campus school room following a difficult day’s work schedule. Web based training courses may well offer the independence and overall flexibility that regular campus business colleges in Colorado can’t offer.
Online accounting training programs have several benefits:
1. Accommodating hours — you may take your sessions whenever
2. Study at your own pace — your schedule is determined by your needs
3. Experienced advisors are easily available to you by email or phone
4. A wide selection of degree programs are accredited
A Serious Option to Campus Schools
Students working online get direct access to multimedia and videos, exclusive class room conversations, individual suggestions from tutors and mentors, course text books, and virtually anything else which may be offered at a classic university campus. An online program is always available allowing you to adjust your program schedule to your personal requirements.
Colorado Degree and Class Opportunities
While some new students sign up for two-year degree programs, a majority of new students look to collect a bachelor’s diploma.
After attaining their undergraduate diploma in accounting, plenty of graduates try and attempt and pass the CPA examination so they may be a registered CPA.
Certified public accountants provide all kinds of financial services such as estate planning, tax planning, financial accounting, corporate and business finance and record keeping, as well as additional connected fields. The most desirable options for jobs and employment go to accountants who earned a CPA certification.
Masters diplomas in business are offered at both online and traditional campus institutions. Even though a master’s level diploma is not required, research has shown that individuals who possess a graduate diploma bring home more in beginning compensation when compared with those who hold a bachelor’s diploma.
Here are a few to consider:
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
A degree from CTU can connect you to a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree, you hit the ground sprinting. That’s the power of in. Are you in?
- Colorado Springs - Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- Colorado Springs - Master of Science - Accounting
- Colorado Springs - Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
CO also has career alternatives in healthcare. Visit www.NursingSchoolsOnline.us