Would a career as a CPA be something that interests you?
If you need to attain an accounting diploma or just sign up for business courses when they are convenient for your personal schedule (and not simply based on a strictly determined schedule or location), then internet based training can be the ideal option for your situation.
A number of working adults clearly don’t possess the stamina or the extra hours to actually commute to the nearby campus school room following a difficult day’s work schedule. Web based training courses may well offer the independence and overall flexibility that regular campus business colleges in Colorado can’t offer.
Online accounting training programs have several benefits:
1. Accommodating hours — you may take your sessions whenever
2. Study at your own pace — your schedule is determined by your needs
3. Experienced advisors are easily available to you by email or phone
4. A wide selection of degree programs are accredited
A Serious Option to Campus Schools
Students working online get direct access to multimedia and videos, exclusive class room conversations, individual suggestions from tutors and mentors, course text books, and virtually anything else which may be offered at a classic university campus. An online program is always available allowing you to adjust your program schedule to your personal requirements.
Colorado Degree and Class Opportunities
While some new students sign up for two-year degree programs, a majority of new students look to collect a bachelor’s diploma.
After attaining their undergraduate diploma in accounting, plenty of graduates try and attempt and pass the CPA examination so they may be a registered CPA.
Certified public accountants provide all kinds of financial services such as estate planning, tax planning, financial accounting, corporate and business finance and record keeping, as well as additional connected fields. The most desirable options for jobs and employment go to accountants who earned a CPA certification.
Masters diplomas in business are offered at both online and traditional campus institutions. Even though a master’s level diploma is not required, research has shown that individuals who possess a graduate diploma bring home more in beginning compensation when compared with those who hold a bachelor’s diploma.
Here are a few to consider:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- With ECPI, you can obtain the education needed to enter today’s global marketplace
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Ranked one of the best for vets business schools by Military Times
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Accounting - Bachelor's
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Accounting
- AA in Accounting
- MBA - Accounting
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Master of Accounting
A degree from CTU can connect you to a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree, you hit the ground sprinting. That’s the power of in. Are you in?
For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures
- Colorado Springs - Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- Colorado Springs - Master of Science - Accounting
- Colorado Springs - Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
- Averett University is a top-ranked, fully-accredited institution that offers students over 30 undergraduate majors, minors and special programs, and 5 master's programs.
- Accelerated programs designed for convenience: choose from weekly evening courses at one of Averett's Virginia locations or study online and on your own time.
- Averett University was named one of Virginia’s top colleges for return on investment, and their average scholarship package lowers the cost of attendance further by almost 40%.
- Averett offers students learning experiences that mirror real-life situations. This means you can put today's lesson to the test during tomorrow’s workday.
- Averett University's 12:1 student-professor ratio makes your education a collaborative endeavor based on close relationships between students and faculty.
- Master of Accountancy (Macc)
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration - Marketing Management
The esteemed faculty of the Collat School of Business is comprised of seasoned professionals who consult for Fortune 500 companies and the Big 4 accounting firms. They channel their expertise to create evolved, flexible programs that make our institution celebrated among online business schools.
Each business degree online is designed to help you develop skills in your specific area of interest, such as finance, management, marketing, accounting, and information systems.
- Master of Accounting
CO also has career alternatives in healthcare. Visit www.NursingSchoolsOnline.us