Would a career as a CPA be something that interests you?
If you need to attain an accounting diploma or just sign up for business courses when they are convenient for your personal schedule (and not simply based on a strictly determined schedule or location), then internet based training can be the ideal option for your situation.
A number of working adults clearly don’t possess the stamina or the extra hours to actually commute to the nearby campus school room following a difficult day’s work schedule. Web based training courses may well offer the independence and overall flexibility that regular campus business colleges in Colorado can’t offer.
Online accounting training programs have several benefits:
1. Accommodating hours — you may take your sessions whenever
2. Study at your own pace — your schedule is determined by your needs
3. Experienced advisors are easily available to you by email or phone
4. A wide selection of degree programs are accredited
A Serious Option to Campus Schools
Students working online get direct access to multimedia and videos, exclusive class room conversations, individual suggestions from tutors and mentors, course text books, and virtually anything else which may be offered at a classic university campus. An online program is always available allowing you to adjust your program schedule to your personal requirements.
Colorado Degree and Class Opportunities
While some new students sign up for two-year degree programs, a majority of new students look to collect a bachelor’s diploma.
After attaining their undergraduate diploma in accounting, plenty of graduates try and attempt and pass the CPA examination so they may be a registered CPA.
Certified public accountants provide all kinds of financial services such as estate planning, tax planning, financial accounting, corporate and business finance and record keeping, as well as additional connected fields. The most desirable options for jobs and employment go to accountants who earned a CPA certification.
Masters diplomas in business are offered at both online and traditional campus institutions. Even though a master’s level diploma is not required, research has shown that individuals who possess a graduate diploma bring home more in beginning compensation when compared with those who hold a bachelor’s diploma.
Here are a few to consider:
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Management & Accounting (AAS)
- Accounting (BS)
- Accounting - Forensic Accounting (BS)
A degree from CTU can connect you to a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree, you hit the ground sprinting. That’s the power of in. Are you in?
- Colorado Springs - Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- Colorado Springs - Master of Science - Accounting
- Colorado Springs - Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
As a community of initiative, University of the Southwest challenges graduates to become enterprising members of our society contributing to the common good by advocating and participating in the productive commerce of free enterprise, the constitutional privilege of self-government, and the practical contributions of community service.
- MBA Accounting
- MBA Finance
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting for Managers
- Ph.D. in Management - Accounting
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- And more...
CO also has career alternatives in healthcare. Visit www.NursingSchoolsOnline.us