Would a CPA career be something you would be interested in?
If you need to attain an accounting degree or just enroll in business-related courses when they are convenient for you (rather than based on a strictly set agenda or location), then web-based learning will probably be the most suitable solution for your needs.
Plenty of adults with full time jobs simply just do not have the stamina or the extra hours to be able to travel to the campus classroom after having a challenging day’s work. Internet based courses can include the convenience and versatility that conventional campus business schools in Connecticut can not offer.
Online accounting courses offer a variety of advantages:
1. Variable class hours — you may work on your training sessions anytime you like
2. Progress as slow as you need — your timetable is dictated by you
3. Advisors are accessible to you by way of email or your phone
4. A lot of offered programs are accredited
A Solid Option to Campus Schools
Students working online enjoy access to video and multimedia, exclusive classroom chats, individualized instruction from lecturers and advisors, text books, and mostly anything else that can be offered at a classic school campus. An online program is continuously available so you’re able to personalize your timetable to your specific requirements.
Connecticut Degree and Certification Options
While lots of new students register for associate’s certification programs, a good number of new candidates try and acquire a bachelor’s diploma.
Once they have earned a four-year degree in accounting, plenty of graduates aim to successfully pass the CPA test to become a registered Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants furnish an assortment of financial services such as estate planning, federal and state tax planning, financial accounting, corporate and business finance, plus various other corresponding areas. The best prospects for potential employment are available to accountants who have a CPA status.
MBA diplomas in accounting can also be found both internet and at campus colleges. Even though a graduate certification isn’t usually required, research shows that individuals who earned a graduate diploma earn more in starting take-home pay than those who carry a bachelor degree.
Consider these choices:
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- A.S. in Accounting
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Our top-ranking program blends modern business theory with real-world experience
- Institutionally accredited by SACSCOC with ACBSP graduate business program accreditation
- High-quality, Christ-centered education with online and select on-campus & evening courses
- Qualifying bachelor's students can transfer up to 90 credit hours into their degree program
- 86% of Regent students receive some form of financial aid
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and Investing
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- And more...
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
- Accounting Systems Specialist - CERT
At SNHU, we believe everyone should have greater access to higher education. That’s why we offer over 200 accredited degree programs, flexible class schedules, and some of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation. We offer military tuition discounts up to 30% toward online undergraduate and graduate degree programs for U.S. service members, both full and part time, and the spouses of those on active duty.
- MS Accounting - Auditing
- MS Accounting - Taxation
- MS Accounting/Finance
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- BS in Accounting - Public Accountancy
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
The Berkeley Advantage®
Preparing students for professional and personal success is what Berkeley College is all about. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- BBA, Accounting
- AAS, Bus Admin-Accounting
- BBA, Financial Services
- And more...
There are more career options in CT, visit NursingSchoolsOnline.us