Would a CPA career be something you would be interested in?
If you need to attain an accounting degree or just enroll in business-related courses when they are convenient for you (rather than based on a strictly set agenda or location), then web-based learning will probably be the most suitable solution for your needs.
Plenty of adults with full time jobs simply just do not have the stamina or the extra hours to be able to travel to the campus classroom after having a challenging day’s work. Internet based courses can include the convenience and versatility that conventional campus business schools in Connecticut can not offer.
Online accounting courses offer a variety of advantages:
1. Variable class hours — you may work on your training sessions anytime you like
2. Progress as slow as you need — your timetable is dictated by you
3. Advisors are accessible to you by way of email or your phone
4. A lot of offered programs are accredited
A Solid Option to Campus Schools
Students working online enjoy access to video and multimedia, exclusive classroom chats, individualized instruction from lecturers and advisors, text books, and mostly anything else that can be offered at a classic school campus. An online program is continuously available so you’re able to personalize your timetable to your specific requirements.
Connecticut Degree and Certification Options
While lots of new students register for associate’s certification programs, a good number of new candidates try and acquire a bachelor’s diploma.
Once they have earned a four-year degree in accounting, plenty of graduates aim to successfully pass the CPA test to become a registered Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants furnish an assortment of financial services such as estate planning, federal and state tax planning, financial accounting, corporate and business finance, plus various other corresponding areas. The best prospects for potential employment are available to accountants who have a CPA status.
MBA diplomas in accounting can also be found both internet and at campus colleges. Even though a graduate certification isn’t usually required, research shows that individuals who earned a graduate diploma earn more in starting take-home pay than those who carry a bachelor degree.
Consider these choices:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- And more...
Earn your Master of Accountancy online from the University of North Dakota and become a future-focused accountant with the skills to lead in a profession that’s always in demand in every industry
- Master of Accountancy
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
- Accounting Systems Specialist - CERT
There are more career options in CT, visit NursingSchoolsOnline.us