Would a CPA career be something you would be interested in?
If you need to attain an accounting degree or just enroll in business-related courses when they are convenient for you (rather than based on a strictly set agenda or location), then web-based learning will probably be the most suitable solution for your needs.
Plenty of adults with full time jobs simply just do not have the stamina or the extra hours to be able to travel to the campus classroom after having a challenging day’s work. Internet based courses can include the convenience and versatility that conventional campus business schools in Connecticut can not offer.
Online accounting courses offer a variety of advantages:
1. Variable class hours — you may work on your training sessions anytime you like
2. Progress as slow as you need — your timetable is dictated by you
3. Advisors are accessible to you by way of email or your phone
4. A lot of offered programs are accredited
A Solid Option to Campus Schools
Students working online enjoy access to video and multimedia, exclusive classroom chats, individualized instruction from lecturers and advisors, text books, and mostly anything else that can be offered at a classic school campus. An online program is continuously available so you’re able to personalize your timetable to your specific requirements.
Connecticut Degree and Certification Options
While lots of new students register for associate’s certification programs, a good number of new candidates try and acquire a bachelor’s diploma.
Once they have earned a four-year degree in accounting, plenty of graduates aim to successfully pass the CPA test to become a registered Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants furnish an assortment of financial services such as estate planning, federal and state tax planning, financial accounting, corporate and business finance, plus various other corresponding areas. The best prospects for potential employment are available to accountants who have a CPA status.
MBA diplomas in accounting can also be found both internet and at campus colleges. Even though a graduate certification isn’t usually required, research shows that individuals who earned a graduate diploma earn more in starting take-home pay than those who carry a bachelor degree.
Consider these choices:
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
About the College of Westchester
Since 1915, The College of Westchester (CW) has focused on the career success of its students. CW's academic programs are carefully designed to provide the skills and competencies most desired by employers. Our campus environment is highly personal and our culture centers on service to students. CW faculty is selected based on experience, credentials and a caring attitude to bring real world knowledge to the classroom. The College's technologies and web-enhanced learning tools give students anywhere, anytime connectivity to courses, professors, classmates and services. The College of Westchester offers an exceptional experience that can lead to a lifetime of achievement and success.
- AAS - Accounting
- Intensive Accounting/Computer Applications
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
At American Institute, we believe you can become whatever you want to be, and we’re ready to help you get there. We pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality, innovative education to our students that gives them the skills to begin or enhance their careers. We try to help our students meet their goals of changing or enhancing their careers, and also help prospective employers of our graduates in meeting the workforce needs of the 21st century while actively participating in the communities we operate within.
- Administrative Office Professional
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
There are more career options in CT, visit NursingSchoolsOnline.us