Are you thinking about getting into a different career?
If you wish to attain an accounting diploma or just sign up for business-related courses when it is most convenient for your personal schedule (and not simply according to a strictly set agenda or place), then internet based school will likely be the best option for your needs.
Many adults with full-time jobs really don’t have the necessary energy or the extra hours to commute to the local campus class room right after a tough day’s work schedule. Online training courses will present the independence and flexibility that conventional campus business schools in Delaware can not offer.
Online accounting training programs have plenty of benefits:
1. Adaptable hours — you are able to go through your instructional classes at any time
2. Progress at your preferred pace — the routine is determined by you
3. Trained advisors are on hand for you by phone or e-mail
4. A great many diploma programs are accredited
A Stable Alternative to Campus-Based Schools
Students working online have direct access to multimedia, real time class dialogues, special recommendations from trainers and mentors, text books, and virtually anything else that can be found at a classic college campus. An online school is continuously open so you’re able to change your schedule to your particular requirements.
Delaware Degree and Training Options
Even though some students register for two-year certification programs, a large number of new students attempt to collect a four-year degree.
Once they have a four-year degree in accounting, a large number of graduates aim to successfully pass the CPA test so they may be a registered Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants furnish financial services including estate planning, tax preparation and planning, financial bookkeeping, corporate finance issues, and other connected areas. The top choices for jobs and positions are offered to accountants who have a CPA status.
Master’s degrees in accounting are also offered both online and campus universities. While it’s true a masters degree isn’t critical, research has revealed that graduates who earned a master’s degree earn more in beginning income than those who have just a bachelor’s diploma.
Here is our short list:
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- A.S. in Accounting
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Accounting
- AA in Accounting
- MS: Accounting: Financial Services
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Our top-ranking program blends modern business theory with real-world experience
- Institutionally accredited by SACSCOC with ACBSP graduate business program accreditation
- High-quality, Christ-centered education with online and select on-campus & evening courses
- Qualifying bachelor's students can transfer up to 90 credit hours into their degree program
- 86% of Regent students receive some form of financial aid
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and Investing
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- BS in Accounting - Public Accountancy
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
Business isn’t the only field you can go into. There are plenty of options at other DE schools.