Are you thinking about getting into a different career?
If you wish to attain an accounting diploma or just sign up for business-related courses when it is most convenient for your personal schedule (and not simply according to a strictly set agenda or place), then internet based school will likely be the best option for your needs.
Many adults with full-time jobs really don’t have the necessary energy or the extra hours to commute to the local campus class room right after a tough day’s work schedule. Online training courses will present the independence and flexibility that conventional campus business schools in Delaware can not offer.
Online accounting training programs have plenty of benefits:
1. Adaptable hours — you are able to go through your instructional classes at any time
2. Progress at your preferred pace — the routine is determined by you
3. Trained advisors are on hand for you by phone or e-mail
4. A great many diploma programs are accredited
A Stable Alternative to Campus-Based Schools
Students working online have direct access to multimedia, real time class dialogues, special recommendations from trainers and mentors, text books, and virtually anything else that can be found at a classic college campus. An online school is continuously open so you’re able to change your schedule to your particular requirements.
Delaware Degree and Training Options
Even though some students register for two-year certification programs, a large number of new students attempt to collect a four-year degree.
Once they have a four-year degree in accounting, a large number of graduates aim to successfully pass the CPA test so they may be a registered Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants furnish financial services including estate planning, tax preparation and planning, financial bookkeeping, corporate finance issues, and other connected areas. The top choices for jobs and positions are offered to accountants who have a CPA status.
Master’s degrees in accounting are also offered both online and campus universities. While it’s true a masters degree isn’t critical, research has revealed that graduates who earned a master’s degree earn more in beginning income than those who have just a bachelor’s diploma.
Here is our short list:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
Business isn’t the only field you can go into. There are plenty of options at other DE schools.