Have you been considering starting a career in accounting?
If you would like to attain an accounting degree or enroll in some business-related courses when they are convenient for your schedule (instead of depending on a fixed schedule or location), then web based instruction is most likely the ideal alternative for your situation.
So many adults with full time jobs clearly can’t put together the needed energy or hours in order to drive to the nearby campus class following a rough day’s work schedule. Online programs can furnish the convenience and flexibility that traditional campus business schools in Florida can’t provide.
Online accounting classes offer a lot of advantages:
1. Adaptive course hours — you can go through your training whenever you like
2. Learn at a pace that is appropriate — your schedule is set by your needs
3. Teachers are accessible for you via email or phone
4. Most diploma programs are accredited
A Serious Alternative to Campus-Based Programs
Students working online enjoy direct access to video and multimedia, exclusive class room chats, custom recommendations from lecturers and mentors, course text books, and mostly whatever else which might be found at a conventional university campus. Your online classroom is always open to enable you to adjust your schedule to your individual requirements.
Florida Degree and Diploma Alternatives
Even though many people enroll in one or two-year level programs, the bulk of new enrollees seek to get their undergraduate diploma.
After attaining a undergraduate degree in accounting, a number of graduates aim to successfully pass the CPA test to become a registered Certified public accountant.
CPAs present all kinds of financial services including estate planning, business or personal tax preparation and planning, financial bookkeeping, corporation finance and record keeping, in addition to other related areas. The better options for career positions go to accountants who have the CPA status.
Master’s diplomas in accounting are offered at both online and walk on campus universities. Though a masters level diploma isn’t mandatory, studies show that individuals who hold a graduate diploma get more in initial compensation when compared to those who maintain just a bachelor diploma.
Here are today’s choices:
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Accounting - Government Specialization
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
As a community of initiative, University of the Southwest challenges graduates to become enterprising members of our society contributing to the common good by advocating and participating in the productive commerce of free enterprise, the constitutional privilege of self-government, and the practical contributions of community service.
- MBA Accounting
- MBA Finance
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting for Managers
- Ph.D. in Management - Accounting
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- And more...
- Payroll Clerk
Business careers can be good, but you do have more career options and college major options.