Have you been considering starting a career in accounting?
If you would like to attain an accounting degree or enroll in some business-related courses when they are convenient for your schedule (instead of depending on a fixed schedule or location), then web based instruction is most likely the ideal alternative for your situation.
So many adults with full time jobs clearly can’t put together the needed energy or hours in order to drive to the nearby campus class following a rough day’s work schedule. Online programs can furnish the convenience and flexibility that traditional campus business schools in Florida can’t provide.
Online accounting classes offer a lot of advantages:
1. Adaptive course hours — you can go through your training whenever you like
2. Learn at a pace that is appropriate — your schedule is set by your needs
3. Teachers are accessible for you via email or phone
4. Most diploma programs are accredited
A Serious Alternative to Campus-Based Programs
Students working online enjoy direct access to video and multimedia, exclusive class room chats, custom recommendations from lecturers and mentors, course text books, and mostly whatever else which might be found at a conventional university campus. Your online classroom is always open to enable you to adjust your schedule to your individual requirements.
Florida Degree and Diploma Alternatives
Even though many people enroll in one or two-year level programs, the bulk of new enrollees seek to get their undergraduate diploma.
After attaining a undergraduate degree in accounting, a number of graduates aim to successfully pass the CPA test to become a registered Certified public accountant.
CPAs present all kinds of financial services including estate planning, business or personal tax preparation and planning, financial bookkeeping, corporation finance and record keeping, in addition to other related areas. The better options for career positions go to accountants who have the CPA status.
Master’s diplomas in accounting are offered at both online and walk on campus universities. Though a masters level diploma isn’t mandatory, studies show that individuals who hold a graduate diploma get more in initial compensation when compared to those who maintain just a bachelor diploma.
Here are today’s choices:
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
- Business Office Administration (10-month diploma program)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
Business careers can be good, but you do have more career options and college major options.