Have you thought about trying to get started in accounting?
If you need to earn an accounting diploma or just take some business classes when they are most convenient to your schedule (rather than based on a fixed agenda or location), then internet based education could be the preferred solution for your needs.
Some adults with full time jobs simply just don’t possess the needed energy or free time to be able to get to a campus class room after a hard day’s work. Internet programs can certainly deliver the independence and flexibility that normal campus business schools in Georgia can’t provide.
Online accounting training programs feature some benefits:
1. Manageable course hours — you can attend your instructional classes at any time
2. Learn as fast as you want — your plan is determined by your needs
3. Experienced advisors are easily available to you by e-mail or phone
4. Many diploma programs are accredited
A Sound Substitute for Campus-Based Programs
Online students enjoy access to multimedia, real time class chats, custom supervision from educators and counselors, text books, and practically anything else that is found at a classic college campus. Your online program is always available allowing you to personalize your schedule to your personal requirements.
Georgia Degree and Class Options
While many people take part in one or two-year certification programs, a bigger amount of students seek to attain their four-year diploma.
Once they have their undergraduate diploma in accounting, the majority of graduates aim to sit for the CPA exam so they may be a registered Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants present an assortment of financial services including estate planning, tax preparation and planning, business bookkeeping, company finance issues, in addition to other appropriate areas. The top opportunities for jobs and employment go to accountants who earned a CPA designation.
Graduate diplomas in business can also be found both internet and conventional campus schools. While it’s true a master’s level degree isn’t usually required, studies have shown that individuals who have a graduate diploma bring home more in initial earnings as compared to those who have a bachelor certification.
Business schools to consider:
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- AS Accounting
- Master of Business Admin w/Con Accounting
- Master of Business Admin w/Con Finance
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Accounting - Government Specialization
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting for Managers
- Ph.D. in Management - Accounting
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- And more...
As a community of initiative, University of the Southwest challenges graduates to become enterprising members of our society contributing to the common good by advocating and participating in the productive commerce of free enterprise, the constitutional privilege of self-government, and the practical contributions of community service.
- MBA Accounting
- MBA Finance
- Payroll Clerk
Don’t forget your options. More at http://www.nursingschoolsonline.us