Have you thought about trying to get started in accounting?
If you need to earn an accounting diploma or just take some business classes when they are most convenient to your schedule (rather than based on a fixed agenda or location), then internet based education could be the preferred solution for your needs.
Some adults with full time jobs simply just don’t possess the needed energy or free time to be able to get to a campus class room after a hard day’s work. Internet programs can certainly deliver the independence and flexibility that normal campus business schools in Georgia can’t provide.
Online accounting training programs feature some benefits:
1. Manageable course hours — you can attend your instructional classes at any time
2. Learn as fast as you want — your plan is determined by your needs
3. Experienced advisors are easily available to you by e-mail or phone
4. Many diploma programs are accredited
A Sound Substitute for Campus-Based Programs
Online students enjoy access to multimedia, real time class chats, custom supervision from educators and counselors, text books, and practically anything else that is found at a classic college campus. Your online program is always available allowing you to personalize your schedule to your personal requirements.
Georgia Degree and Class Options
While many people take part in one or two-year certification programs, a bigger amount of students seek to attain their four-year diploma.
Once they have their undergraduate diploma in accounting, the majority of graduates aim to sit for the CPA exam so they may be a registered Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants present an assortment of financial services including estate planning, tax preparation and planning, business bookkeeping, company finance issues, in addition to other appropriate areas. The top opportunities for jobs and employment go to accountants who earned a CPA designation.
Graduate diplomas in business can also be found both internet and conventional campus schools. While it’s true a master’s level degree isn’t usually required, studies have shown that individuals who have a graduate diploma bring home more in initial earnings as compared to those who have a bachelor certification.
Business schools to consider:
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
Altierus is a non-profit, higher educational school system with 21 campuses in 11 states, operated as Altierus Career College or Career Education. And being a student here is different. Because we don't see you as just a student. We see you as an individual within our community with your own reasons for being here.
- Diploma - Business
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Business Administration - Associate of Applied Science
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
Don’t forget your options. More at http://www.nursingschoolsonline.us