Are you interested in an accounting career?
If you want to acquire an accounting degree or just sign up for business courses when it is most convenient for yourself (and not just based on a set schedule or time frame), then internet based education will probably be the right answer for your situation.
Many parents with jobs clearly don’t possess the necessary energy or time in order to travel to the local campus class room after a hard day’s work schedule. Internet based programs can deliver the freedom and flexibility that traditional campus business colleges in Hawaii can’t.
Online accounting training programs feature a number of benefits:
1. Workable hours — you will work on your classes anytime you like
2. Progress at your own pace — your timetable is dictated by you
3. Counselors are accessible to you by means of email or your phone
4. A number of diploma programs are accredited
A Positive Option to Campus-Based Programs
Online students are provided easy access to multimedia and videos, exclusive class room interactions, personalized counselling from educators and coaches, course text books, and just about anything else that might be offered in a conventional university campus. An online education program is always open to enable you to customize your education schedule to your personal needs.
Hawaii Degree and Course Options
While many new students enroll in associate’s diploma programs, a larger amount of new students attempt to acquire their bachelor’s degree.
Once they have a bachelor degree in accounting, a large number of graduates hope to pass the CPA examination so they may be a licensed Certified public accountant.
CPAs supply a variety of financial services such as estate planning, business or personal tax planning, business bookkeeping, commercial finance issues, plus other associated areas. The most choices for jobs and positions are offered to accountants who hold the CPA designation.
Graduate degrees in business can also be found both internet and traditional campus colleges. While a master’s diploma isn’t essential, research shows that CPAs who hold a master’s degree make more in starting income when compared to those who have just a bachelor degree.
Schools in this category:
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
There are other options in HI if you want to look. Law enforcement training in HI.