Are you interested in an accounting career?
If you want to acquire an accounting degree or just sign up for business courses when it is most convenient for yourself (and not just based on a set schedule or time frame), then internet based education will probably be the right answer for your situation.
Many parents with jobs clearly don’t possess the necessary energy or time in order to travel to the local campus class room after a hard day’s work schedule. Internet based programs can deliver the freedom and flexibility that traditional campus business colleges in Hawaii can’t.
Online accounting training programs feature a number of benefits:
1. Workable hours — you will work on your classes anytime you like
2. Progress at your own pace — your timetable is dictated by you
3. Counselors are accessible to you by means of email or your phone
4. A number of diploma programs are accredited
A Positive Option to Campus-Based Programs
Online students are provided easy access to multimedia and videos, exclusive class room interactions, personalized counselling from educators and coaches, course text books, and just about anything else that might be offered in a conventional university campus. An online education program is always open to enable you to customize your education schedule to your personal needs.
Hawaii Degree and Course Options
While many new students enroll in associate’s diploma programs, a larger amount of new students attempt to acquire their bachelor’s degree.
Once they have a bachelor degree in accounting, a large number of graduates hope to pass the CPA examination so they may be a licensed Certified public accountant.
CPAs supply a variety of financial services such as estate planning, business or personal tax planning, business bookkeeping, commercial finance issues, plus other associated areas. The most choices for jobs and positions are offered to accountants who hold the CPA designation.
Graduate degrees in business can also be found both internet and traditional campus colleges. While a master’s diploma isn’t essential, research shows that CPAs who hold a master’s degree make more in starting income when compared to those who have just a bachelor degree.
Schools in this category:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting for Managers
- Ph.D. in Management - Accounting
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- And more...
As a community of initiative, University of the Southwest challenges graduates to become enterprising members of our society contributing to the common good by advocating and participating in the productive commerce of free enterprise, the constitutional privilege of self-government, and the practical contributions of community service.
- MBA Accounting
- MBA Finance
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Accounting
- MBA - Accounting
- DBA in Accounting
- And more...
There are other options in HI if you want to look. Law enforcement training in HI.