Thinking about majoring in accounting?
If you’re in a situation where you would like to earn an accounting diploma or just take some business-related classes when it is most convenient for your personal schedule (and not just based on a strictly determined schedule or location), then internet based instruction can be the most suitable solution for your situation.
Plenty of adults with full time jobs simply do not have the strength or hours to be able to commute to the local campus class room after having a rough day’s work. Online education programs can offer you the freedom and versatility that standard campus business colleges in Illinois can’t provide.
Online accounting programs have quite a few features:
1. Flexible class hours — you may go through your classes whenever
2. Go forward at a comfortable pace — the daily schedule is determined by you
3. Professionals are easily available for you through e-mail or phone
4. So many university programs are accredited
A Strong Alternative to Campus Schools
Students working online are provided direct access to multimedia and videos, real time classroom conversations, special advice from professors and mentors, course text books, and close to anything else which can be found at a ordinary university campus. Your online classroom is continuously available which enables you to transform your education schedule to your unique requirements.
Illinois Degree and Certification Choices
And while many people go to associate’s degree programs, a good number of new students look to attain their undergraduate degree.
Once they have earned a undergraduate diploma in accounting, most graduates aim to successfully complete the CPA test in order to become a licensed Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants supply a variety of financial services including estate planning, tax preparation, financial bookkeeping, corporate finance, and other relevant areas. The most desirable opportunities for jobs and positions are offered to accountants who earned a CPA status.
Graduate degrees in business are offered at both internet and conventional campus colleges. While it’s true a masters certification isn’t always essential, research has shown that professionals who received a master’s diploma earn more in initial wages when compared to those who hold just a bachelor’s degree.
Some local and online schools:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4285 students at campuses across the country and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years.
- Ph.D. Organizational Leadership
There are other schools in IL to look at. Criminal justice programs in IL.