Thinking about majoring in accounting?
If you’re in a situation where you would like to earn an accounting diploma or just take some business-related classes when it is most convenient for your personal schedule (and not just based on a strictly determined schedule or location), then internet based instruction can be the most suitable solution for your situation.
Plenty of adults with full time jobs simply do not have the strength or hours to be able to commute to the local campus class room after having a rough day’s work. Online education programs can offer you the freedom and versatility that standard campus business colleges in Illinois can’t provide.
Online accounting programs have quite a few features:
1. Flexible class hours — you may go through your classes whenever
2. Go forward at a comfortable pace — the daily schedule is determined by you
3. Professionals are easily available for you through e-mail or phone
4. So many university programs are accredited
A Strong Alternative to Campus Schools
Students working online are provided direct access to multimedia and videos, real time classroom conversations, special advice from professors and mentors, course text books, and close to anything else which can be found at a ordinary university campus. Your online classroom is continuously available which enables you to transform your education schedule to your unique requirements.
Illinois Degree and Certification Choices
And while many people go to associate’s degree programs, a good number of new students look to attain their undergraduate degree.
Once they have earned a undergraduate diploma in accounting, most graduates aim to successfully complete the CPA test in order to become a licensed Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants supply a variety of financial services including estate planning, tax preparation, financial bookkeeping, corporate finance, and other relevant areas. The most desirable opportunities for jobs and positions are offered to accountants who earned a CPA status.
Graduate degrees in business are offered at both internet and conventional campus colleges. While it’s true a masters certification isn’t always essential, research has shown that professionals who received a master’s diploma earn more in initial wages when compared to those who hold just a bachelor’s degree.
Some local and online schools:
- Averett University is a top-ranked, fully-accredited institution that offers students over 30 undergraduate majors, minors and special programs, and 5 master's programs.
- Accelerated programs designed for convenience: choose from weekly evening courses at one of Averett's Virginia locations or study online and on your own time.
- Averett University was named one of Virginia’s top colleges for return on investment, and their average scholarship package lowers the cost of attendance further by almost 40%.
- Averett offers students learning experiences that mirror real-life situations. This means you can put today's lesson to the test during tomorrow’s workday.
- Averett University's 12:1 student-professor ratio makes your education a collaborative endeavor based on close relationships between students and faculty.
- Master of Accountancy (Macc)
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration - Marketing Management
There are other schools in IL to look at. Criminal justice programs in IL.