Thinking about majoring in accounting?
If you’re in a situation where you would like to earn an accounting diploma or just take some business-related classes when it is most convenient for your personal schedule (and not just based on a strictly determined schedule or location), then internet based instruction can be the most suitable solution for your situation.
Plenty of adults with full time jobs simply do not have the strength or hours to be able to commute to the local campus class room after having a rough day’s work. Online education programs can offer you the freedom and versatility that standard campus business colleges in Illinois can’t provide.
Online accounting programs have quite a few features:
1. Flexible class hours — you may go through your classes whenever
2. Go forward at a comfortable pace — the daily schedule is determined by you
3. Professionals are easily available for you through e-mail or phone
4. So many university programs are accredited
A Strong Alternative to Campus Schools
Students working online are provided direct access to multimedia and videos, real time classroom conversations, special advice from professors and mentors, course text books, and close to anything else which can be found at a ordinary university campus. Your online classroom is continuously available which enables you to transform your education schedule to your unique requirements.
Illinois Degree and Certification Choices
And while many people go to associate’s degree programs, a good number of new students look to attain their undergraduate degree.
Once they have earned a undergraduate diploma in accounting, most graduates aim to successfully complete the CPA test in order to become a licensed Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants supply a variety of financial services including estate planning, tax preparation, financial bookkeeping, corporate finance, and other relevant areas. The most desirable opportunities for jobs and positions are offered to accountants who earned a CPA status.
Graduate degrees in business are offered at both internet and conventional campus colleges. While it’s true a masters certification isn’t always essential, research has shown that professionals who received a master’s diploma earn more in initial wages when compared to those who hold just a bachelor’s degree.
Some local and online schools:
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- A.S. in Accounting
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Accounting
- AA in Accounting
- MS: Accounting: Financial Services
- And more...
- IWU - Online Business Degree Programs
- Accelerated degrees In Business Admin, Accounting, Marketing & more
- Graduate & undergraduate business degree options online
- Learn from instructors with real world experience & expertise in the field
- Class sizes are capped to create an intimate learning experience
- A.S. Accounting
- B.S. Accounting
- Graduate Certificate - Accounting
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Our top-ranking program blends modern business theory with real-world experience
- Institutionally accredited by SACSCOC with ACBSP graduate business program accreditation
- High-quality, Christ-centered education with online and select on-campus & evening courses
- Qualifying bachelor's students can transfer up to 90 credit hours into their degree program
- 86% of Regent students receive some form of financial aid
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and Investing
There are other schools in IL to look at. Criminal justice programs in IL.