Are you interested in becoming an accountant?
If you would like to acquire an accounting diploma or enroll in business-related classes when they are convenient for yourself (and not simply determined by a strictly fixed schedule or location), then internet based training can be the most appropriate solution for your situation.
Plenty of working adults simply just can’t put together the needed energy or spare time to travel to a campus classroom after having a tough day’s work schedule. Web-based classes can certainly give the choice and flexibility that standard campus business schools in Indiana can’t offer.
Online accounting training programs have numerous features:
1. Accommodating class hours — you will attend your training at anytime
2. Go forward at a pace that is appropriate — your itinerary is dictated by your needs
3. Counselors are easily available for you by means of email or phone
4. Most degree programs are accredited
A Serious Option to Campus-Based Programs
Online students have got access to multimedia and videos, real-time classroom conversations, custom suggestions from trainers and coaches, course text books, and practically whatever else which might be offered at a normal university campus. An online education program is continuously open which enables you to modify your schedule to your unique requirements.
Indiana Degree and Diploma Options
And as a good number of people go to two-year diploma programs, a good number of new candidates try to acquire a four-year degree.
Once they have a undergraduate degree in accounting, a number of graduates hope to sit for the CPA exam so they may be a registered CPA.
Certified public accountants present financial services such as estate planning, tax preparation and planning, financial accounting, commercial finance issues, as well as other related areas. The most desirable choices for jobs and employment go to accountants who have a CPA designation.
Masters diplomas in business are offered also both web-based and campus-based institutions. Though a master’s level diploma isn’t crucial, studies show that individuals who hold a graduate degree earn more in initial income when compared with those who hold a bachelor’s certification.
A few local and online options:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Accounting
- AA in Accounting
- MS: Accounting: Financial Services
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- DCA - Diploma in Computerized Accounting
- CCA - Certificate in Computerized Accounting
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting for Managers
- Ph.D. in Management - Accounting
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Business - CPA Exam Preparation
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Accounting - BBA
- And more...
National Louis University is one of the oldest and most progressive universities in Chicago. We offer more than 60 undergraduate and graduate degree programs through two colleges: the National College of Education and the College of Professional Studies and Advancement. Best known as a 'teacher of teachers," we are also one of the most diverse universities in the Midwest, helping students of all ages and backgrounds achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting
Work toward your graduate degree with New England College Online. We offer master's degree programs in management, accounting, and public policy that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Are You a Natural Leader or Good with Numbers? Get Educated in the Business Field.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Business Administration & Management, Accounting, Marketing Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
IN has career options in law enforcement and criminal justice with legal related degrees in Indiana.