Are you interested in becoming an accountant?
If you would like to acquire an accounting diploma or enroll in business-related classes when they are convenient for yourself (and not simply determined by a strictly fixed schedule or location), then internet based training can be the most appropriate solution for your situation.
Plenty of working adults simply just can’t put together the needed energy or spare time to travel to a campus classroom after having a tough day’s work schedule. Web-based classes can certainly give the choice and flexibility that standard campus business schools in Indiana can’t offer.
Online accounting training programs have numerous features:
1. Accommodating class hours — you will attend your training at anytime
2. Go forward at a pace that is appropriate — your itinerary is dictated by your needs
3. Counselors are easily available for you by means of email or phone
4. Most degree programs are accredited
A Serious Option to Campus-Based Programs
Online students have got access to multimedia and videos, real-time classroom conversations, custom suggestions from trainers and coaches, course text books, and practically whatever else which might be offered at a normal university campus. An online education program is continuously open which enables you to modify your schedule to your unique requirements.
Indiana Degree and Diploma Options
And as a good number of people go to two-year diploma programs, a good number of new candidates try to acquire a four-year degree.
Once they have a undergraduate degree in accounting, a number of graduates hope to sit for the CPA exam so they may be a registered CPA.
Certified public accountants present financial services such as estate planning, tax preparation and planning, financial accounting, commercial finance issues, as well as other related areas. The most desirable choices for jobs and employment go to accountants who have a CPA designation.
Masters diplomas in business are offered also both web-based and campus-based institutions. Though a master’s level diploma isn’t crucial, studies show that individuals who hold a graduate degree earn more in initial income when compared with those who hold a bachelor’s certification.
A few local and online options:
- Experience a new way of learning through the innovative online experience at Ashford University
- Earn the Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's degree that fits your professional goals
- Transfer up to 90 approved credits toward your degree
- Accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
- MA Accountancy
- BA/Consumer and Family Financial Services
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- BS in Accounting - Public Accountancy
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Accounting
- AA in Accounting
- MS: Accounting: Financial Services
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting for Managers
- Ph.D. in Management - Accounting
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- And more...
You can receive a top-notch education in a flexible environment. Learn more about the Villanova online learning experience and the difference that sets us apart by further exploring our online programs.
Rankings- Villanova University is consistently ranked among the best in the nation.
- Online Master of Laws in Taxation
- Online Master of Taxation
Northeastern University’s D’Amore-McKim School of Business is pleased to offer a 100% online MBA. At Northeastern, you can build on your current career success, expand your managerial skills and knowledge base, and put your new learning to use in your place of work.
- Online Master of Science in Taxation
- Online Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Finance Concentration
IN has career options in law enforcement and criminal justice with legal related degrees in Indiana.