Are you interested in becoming an accountant?
If you would like to acquire an accounting diploma or enroll in business-related classes when they are convenient for yourself (and not simply determined by a strictly fixed schedule or location), then internet based training can be the most appropriate solution for your situation.
Plenty of working adults simply just can’t put together the needed energy or spare time to travel to a campus classroom after having a tough day’s work schedule. Web-based classes can certainly give the choice and flexibility that standard campus business schools in Indiana can’t offer.
Online accounting training programs have numerous features:
1. Accommodating class hours — you will attend your training at anytime
2. Go forward at a pace that is appropriate — your itinerary is dictated by your needs
3. Counselors are easily available for you by means of email or phone
4. Most degree programs are accredited
A Serious Option to Campus-Based Programs
Online students have got access to multimedia and videos, real-time classroom conversations, custom suggestions from trainers and coaches, course text books, and practically whatever else which might be offered at a normal university campus. An online education program is continuously open which enables you to modify your schedule to your unique requirements.
Indiana Degree and Diploma Options
And as a good number of people go to two-year diploma programs, a good number of new candidates try to acquire a four-year degree.
Once they have a undergraduate degree in accounting, a number of graduates hope to sit for the CPA exam so they may be a registered CPA.
Certified public accountants present financial services such as estate planning, tax preparation and planning, financial accounting, commercial finance issues, as well as other related areas. The most desirable choices for jobs and employment go to accountants who have a CPA designation.
Masters diplomas in business are offered also both web-based and campus-based institutions. Though a master’s level diploma isn’t crucial, studies show that individuals who hold a graduate degree earn more in initial income when compared with those who hold a bachelor’s certification.
A few local and online options:
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Entrepreneurship & Restaurant Management (D)
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4285 students at campuses across the country and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years.
- Ph.D. Organizational Leadership
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
IN has career options in law enforcement and criminal justice with legal related degrees in Indiana.