Are you interested in becoming an accountant?
If you would like to acquire an accounting diploma or enroll in business-related classes when they are convenient for yourself (and not simply determined by a strictly fixed schedule or location), then internet based training can be the most appropriate solution for your situation.
Plenty of working adults simply just can’t put together the needed energy or spare time to travel to a campus classroom after having a tough day’s work schedule. Web-based classes can certainly give the choice and flexibility that standard campus business schools in Indiana can’t offer.
Online accounting training programs have numerous features:
1. Accommodating class hours — you will attend your training at anytime
2. Go forward at a pace that is appropriate — your itinerary is dictated by your needs
3. Counselors are easily available for you by means of email or phone
4. Most degree programs are accredited
A Serious Option to Campus-Based Programs
Online students have got access to multimedia and videos, real-time classroom conversations, custom suggestions from trainers and coaches, course text books, and practically whatever else which might be offered at a normal university campus. An online education program is continuously open which enables you to modify your schedule to your unique requirements.
Indiana Degree and Diploma Options
And as a good number of people go to two-year diploma programs, a good number of new candidates try to acquire a four-year degree.
Once they have a undergraduate degree in accounting, a number of graduates hope to sit for the CPA exam so they may be a registered CPA.
Certified public accountants present financial services such as estate planning, tax preparation and planning, financial accounting, commercial finance issues, as well as other related areas. The most desirable choices for jobs and employment go to accountants who have a CPA designation.
Masters diplomas in business are offered also both web-based and campus-based institutions. Though a master’s level diploma isn’t crucial, studies show that individuals who hold a graduate degree earn more in initial income when compared with those who hold a bachelor’s certification.
A few local and online options:
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- MS in Accounting - Government Specialization
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Forensic Accounting
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
- Apply knowledge of project leadership theories/practical application in organizations.
- Apply effective written communication and research skills.
- Examine management control, monitoring, and value methods.
- Demonstrate critical-thinking skills for effective analysis in decision making.
- Assess costs, risks, and benefits of total quality management.
- Analyze the implications of diversity/culture and managing projects in an international setting.
- Master - Professional Accounting
- Graduate Specialization - Accounting
- Bachelors in Accounting
- And more...
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Accounting AAS
Everest University Online, a Division of Everest University, makes career training convenient and accessible. With courses tailored for working students and others who need a more flexible class schedule.
- Accounting (Associate's)
Concordia University, Nebraska offers accredited Master of Education and Master of Science degree programs online to help advance your career and become a transformative leader. Our M.Ed. and M.S. programs offer the knowledge and skills required in today’s competitive marketplace. These graduate degree programs are also practitioner-based: study real world solutions in class you can also apply to your current job. A reliable online learning system allows you to learn with other adult students, around your own schedule, and wherever you connect online.
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Finance
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- MS in Accounting
- MBA - Accounting
- DBA in Accounting
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associates in Business Management - Accounting
IN has career options in law enforcement and criminal justice with legal related degrees in Indiana.