Are you interested in becoming an accountant?
If you would like to acquire an accounting diploma or enroll in business-related classes when they are convenient for yourself (and not simply determined by a strictly fixed schedule or location), then internet based training can be the most appropriate solution for your situation.
Plenty of working adults simply just can’t put together the needed energy or spare time to travel to a campus classroom after having a tough day’s work schedule. Web-based classes can certainly give the choice and flexibility that standard campus business schools in Indiana can’t offer.
Online accounting training programs have numerous features:
1. Accommodating class hours — you will attend your training at anytime
2. Go forward at a pace that is appropriate — your itinerary is dictated by your needs
3. Counselors are easily available for you by means of email or phone
4. Most degree programs are accredited
A Serious Option to Campus-Based Programs
Online students have got access to multimedia and videos, real-time classroom conversations, custom suggestions from trainers and coaches, course text books, and practically whatever else which might be offered at a normal university campus. An online education program is continuously open which enables you to modify your schedule to your unique requirements.
Indiana Degree and Diploma Options
And as a good number of people go to two-year diploma programs, a good number of new candidates try to acquire a four-year degree.
Once they have a undergraduate degree in accounting, a number of graduates hope to sit for the CPA exam so they may be a registered CPA.
Certified public accountants present financial services such as estate planning, tax preparation and planning, financial accounting, commercial finance issues, as well as other related areas. The most desirable choices for jobs and employment go to accountants who have a CPA designation.
Masters diplomas in business are offered also both web-based and campus-based institutions. Though a master’s level diploma isn’t crucial, studies show that individuals who hold a graduate degree earn more in initial income when compared with those who hold a bachelor’s certification.
A few local and online options:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- With ECPI, you can obtain the education needed to enter today’s global marketplace
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Ranked one of the best for vets business schools by Military Times
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Accounting - Bachelor's
- Topped the list as Best Online Bachelor’s Program in Virginia by U.S. News & World Report in 2019.
- Regent is ranked among Top National Universities by U.S. News & World Report, 2019.
- Flexible online, on-campus and evening courses offered in 135 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Regent is recognized among Top #10 Military Friendly Schools by Military Friendly®, 2019.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $24 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid in 2017-18.
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and Investing
- IWU - Online Business Degree Programs
- Accelerated degrees In Business Admin, Accounting, Marketing & more
- Graduate & undergraduate business degree options online
- Learn from instructors with real world experience & expertise in the field
- Class sizes are capped to create an intimate learning experience
- A.S. Accounting
- B.S. Accounting
- M.S. Accounting
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Accounting
- AA in Accounting
- MBA - Accounting
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Averett University is a top-ranked, fully-accredited institution that offers students over 30 undergraduate majors, minors and special programs, and 5 master's programs.
- Accelerated programs designed for convenience: choose from weekly evening courses at one of Averett's Virginia locations or study online and on your own time.
- Averett University was named one of Virginia’s top colleges for return on investment, and their average scholarship package lowers the cost of attendance further by almost 40%.
- Averett offers students learning experiences that mirror real-life situations. This means you can put today's lesson to the test during tomorrow’s workday.
- Averett University's 12:1 student-professor ratio makes your education a collaborative endeavor based on close relationships between students and faculty.
- Master of Accountancy (Macc)
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration - Marketing Management
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting
The esteemed faculty of the Collat School of Business is comprised of seasoned professionals who consult for Fortune 500 companies and the Big 4 accounting firms. They channel their expertise to create evolved, flexible programs that make our institution celebrated among online business schools.
Each business degree online is designed to help you develop skills in your specific area of interest, such as finance, management, marketing, accounting, and information systems.
- Master of Accounting
IN has career options in law enforcement and criminal justice with legal related degrees in Indiana.