Are you thinking about training to become an accountant?
If you want to acquire an accounting degree or sign up for some business-related classes when they are convenient for your personal schedule (and not based on a fixed schedule or place), then web-based instruction can be the preferred option for you.
A great many busy adults just do not have the stamina or the extra hours to drive to a campus class right after a difficult day’s work. Online training programs will offer you the choice and versatility that classic campus business schools in Iowa can’t offer.
Online accounting classes feature a lot of advantages:
1. Manageable hours — you will be able to attend your sessions anytime you like
2. Learn at the pace that is best for you — the routine is dictated by your needs
3. Experts are available for you by phone or e-mail
4. Numerous college programs are accredited
A Strong Alternative to Campus Programs
Online students are provided direct access to multimedia and videos, real time class room dialogues, personalized recommendations from trainers and counselors, text books, and pretty much anything else that is found in a regular campus. Your online program is always available so you’re able to transform your daily schedule to your individual requirements.
Iowa Degree and Course Options
While some students take associate certification programs, the bulk of new enrollees strive to attain a bachelor’s diploma.
After attaining a four-year degree in accounting, a large number of graduates aim to successfully complete the CPA test so that they may become a registered Certified public accountant.
CPAs supply an assortment of financial services including estate planning, business or personal tax planning, financial bookkeeping, business finance and record keeping, along with additional corresponding fields. The top opportunities for career positions are offered to accountants who hold their CPA status.
Graduate degrees in accounting can also be found both internet and at conventional campus institutions. While a master’s degree is not essential, studies have shown that individuals who earned a master’s diploma get more in initial compensation as compared with those who possess just a bachelors degree.
Local or online choices:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
IA also has career alternatives in criminal justice and law enforcement classes in Iowa.