So, you’re thinking about majoring in accounting?
If you wish to acquire an accounting diploma or just enroll in business-related courses when they are most convenient for your schedule (instead of based on a strictly fixed schedule or location), then internet-based education may be the solution for your situation.
Many adults with full-time jobs really can’t put together the energy or spare time to be able to drive to the nearby campus class room right after a difficult day’s work schedule. Internet programs can certainly present the freedom and flexibility that standard campus business colleges in Kansas can’t deliver.
Online accounting training programs have several benefits:
1. Adaptive hours — you may go through your training courses whenever
2. Learn as fast or as slow as you want — the itinerary is set by your needs
3. Advisors are easily available for you by means of email or your phone
4. A wide selection of college programs are accredited
A Formidable Replacement for Campus-Based Programs
Online students get direct access to multimedia and videos, real time classroom discussions, individual support from professors and advisors, text books, and close to anything else that might be provided in a regular college campus. An online school is continuously available so you can modify your schedule to your particular requirements.
Kansas Degree and Class Alternatives
While a good number of people attend associate’s diploma programs, even more new enrollees hope to receive an undergraduate diploma.
After attaining their bachelor degree in accounting, the majority of graduates strive to successfully complete the CPA examination so they may be a licensed Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants generate an assortment of financial services such as estate planning, federal and state tax planning, business book keeping, company finance and record keeping, plus other connected areas. The most desirable options for potential employment go to accountants who earned a CPA designation.
Master’s degrees in accounting are offered also both online and at traditional campus schools. While it’s true a graduate certification is not essential, research has shown that individuals who received a master’s degree get more in beginning wages when compared with those who carry just a bachelor degree.
Here are a few choices:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Entrepreneurship & Restaurant Management (D)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
There are more career options in KS with criminal justice training in Kansas City and Wichita.