Are you right for a career in accounting?
If you really want to earn an accounting diploma or just enroll in some business classes when they are most convenient for you (rather than according to a fixed schedule or time frame), then web based learning may be the most appropriate choice for you.
Lots of working adults do not have the energy or time to drive to a nearby campus classroom following a long day’s work schedule. Web based programs can produce the freedom and flexibility that old-fashioned campus business colleges in Kentucky can not offer.
Online accounting programs feature a number of features:
1. Variable class hours — you are able to work on your training classes whenever
2. Study at the pace that is best for you — the itinerary is dictated by you
3. Teachers are on hand for you by way of phone or email
4. A great deal of university programs are accredited
A Solid Alternative to Campus Programs
Students working online have got access to multimedia, exclusive classroom dialogues, individualized counseling from teachers and mentors, text books, and mostly whatever else which may be provided at a normal university campus. Your online education program is always open to help you personalize your schedule to your specific requirements.
Kentucky Degree and Certification Opportunities
And while some students attend associate’s certification programs, a good number of new enrollees work to get their bachelor’s degree.
Once they have earned a undergraduate diploma in accounting, plenty of graduates aim to complete the CPA test in order to become a licensed Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants generate all kinds of financial services including estate planning, business or personal tax planning, business bookkeeping, corporate finance issues, and additional appropriate areas. The leading choices for jobs and positions are offered to accountants who earned the Kentucky CPA qualification.
Graduate diplomas in accounting are available both web-based and at commuting campus institutions. While a masters level diploma isn’t usually critical, research indicates that individuals who have a graduate diploma make more in initial earnings than those who maintain just a bachelor diploma.
Take a look at some choices:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
- Online degrees offered include BA in Accounting, BA in Business Administration, MBA, and more.
- Business students may be eligible for scholarships such as the Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
- Courses help students develop knowledge of marketing, accounting, economic principles, and financial management.
- Business Administration students can specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Project Management.
- MA Accountancy
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
- Business Management Associate of Applied Business
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
Business isn’t the only field you can go into. There are plenty of other choices, such as criminal justice courses in Kentucky.