Are you right for a career in accounting?
If you really want to earn an accounting diploma or just enroll in some business classes when they are most convenient for you (rather than according to a fixed schedule or time frame), then web based learning may be the most appropriate choice for you.
Lots of working adults do not have the energy or time to drive to a nearby campus classroom following a long day’s work schedule. Web based programs can produce the freedom and flexibility that old-fashioned campus business colleges in Kentucky can not offer.
Online accounting programs feature a number of features:
1. Variable class hours — you are able to work on your training classes whenever
2. Study at the pace that is best for you — the itinerary is dictated by you
3. Teachers are on hand for you by way of phone or email
4. A great deal of university programs are accredited
A Solid Alternative to Campus Programs
Students working online have got access to multimedia, exclusive classroom dialogues, individualized counseling from teachers and mentors, text books, and mostly whatever else which may be provided at a normal university campus. Your online education program is always open to help you personalize your schedule to your specific requirements.
Kentucky Degree and Certification Opportunities
And while some students attend associate’s certification programs, a good number of new enrollees work to get their bachelor’s degree.
Once they have earned a undergraduate diploma in accounting, plenty of graduates aim to complete the CPA test in order to become a licensed Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants generate all kinds of financial services including estate planning, business or personal tax planning, business bookkeeping, corporate finance issues, and additional appropriate areas. The leading choices for jobs and positions are offered to accountants who earned the Kentucky CPA qualification.
Graduate diplomas in accounting are available both web-based and at commuting campus institutions. While a masters level diploma isn’t usually critical, research indicates that individuals who have a graduate diploma make more in initial earnings than those who maintain just a bachelor diploma.
Take a look at some choices:
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- A.S. in Accounting
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Our top-ranking program blends modern business theory with real-world experience
- Institutionally accredited by SACSCOC with ACBSP graduate business program accreditation
- High-quality, Christ-centered education with online and select on-campus & evening courses
- Qualifying bachelor's students can transfer up to 90 credit hours into their degree program
- 86% of Regent students receive some form of financial aid
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and Investing
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- And more...
Sullivan University is Kentucky's largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you're a high school student considering college for the first time, an adult returning to school or someone seeking professional development, you'll be surprised at the variety and range of alternatives Sullivan University offers.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Finance
At SNHU, we believe everyone should have greater access to higher education. That’s why we offer over 200 accredited degree programs, flexible class schedules, and some of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation. We offer military tuition discounts up to 30% toward online undergraduate and graduate degree programs for U.S. service members, both full and part time, and the spouses of those on active duty.
- MS Accounting - Auditing
- MS Accounting - Taxation
- MS Accounting/Finance
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- BS in Accounting - Public Accountancy
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
Business isn’t the only field you can go into. There are plenty of other choices, such as criminal justice courses in Kentucky.