Are you thinking about starting a career in accounting?
If you wish to acquire an accounting degree or just take some business classes when they are most convenient for you (and not simply based on a set place and time), then web-based instruction may be the best solution for your needs.
A great many adults with full-time jobs can’t get the necessary energy or time to be able to get to a campus school room after having a long day’s work. Internet education programs may grant you the convenience and flexibility that conventional campus business colleges in Louisiana can’t offer.
Online accounting classes feature several features:
1. Workable course hours — you could take your sessions anytime you like
2. Move at the pace that is best for you — the timetable is dictated by your preferences
3. Experienced counselors are made available for you by way of email or your phone
4. A wide selection of offered programs are accredited
A Robust Substitute for Campus Schools
Students working online have got direct access to multimedia and videos, exclusive classroom interactions, individual instruction from teachers and counselors, course text books, and practically anything else which can be offered at a regular school campus. An online school is always open so that you can transform your schedule to your individual requirements.
Louisiana Degree and Certification Alternatives
While some students go to two-year diploma programs, even more new enrollees try to attain a four-year degree.
After getting their four-year diploma in accounting, the majority of graduates aim to successfully complete the CPA exam so they may be a licensed Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants deliver an assortment of financial services including estate planning, tax preparation, financial bookkeeping, corporation finance and record keeping, and additional associated fields. The finest prospects for career positions are offered to accountants who hold a CPA status.
Master’s diplomas in accounting are available both online and walk on campus schools. Even though a masters level diploma isn’t usually necessary, research has revealed that CPAs who possess a master’s diploma make more in initial compensation as compared with those who possess a bachelors certification.
Check out some options:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Business Administration Entrepreneurship (MBA) - Online
Start your future now!
McCann School of Business & Technology (McCann) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
- Business Administration - Associate in Occupational Studies
Business careers might be marketable, but there are other options. See justice degrees in LA.