Are you thinking about starting a career in accounting?
If you wish to acquire an accounting degree or just take some business classes when they are most convenient for you (and not simply based on a set place and time), then web-based instruction may be the best solution for your needs.
A great many adults with full-time jobs can’t get the necessary energy or time to be able to get to a campus school room after having a long day’s work. Internet education programs may grant you the convenience and flexibility that conventional campus business colleges in Louisiana can’t offer.
Online accounting classes feature several features:
1. Workable course hours — you could take your sessions anytime you like
2. Move at the pace that is best for you — the timetable is dictated by your preferences
3. Experienced counselors are made available for you by way of email or your phone
4. A wide selection of offered programs are accredited
A Robust Substitute for Campus Schools
Students working online have got direct access to multimedia and videos, exclusive classroom interactions, individual instruction from teachers and counselors, course text books, and practically anything else which can be offered at a regular school campus. An online school is always open so that you can transform your schedule to your individual requirements.
Louisiana Degree and Certification Alternatives
While some students go to two-year diploma programs, even more new enrollees try to attain a four-year degree.
After getting their four-year diploma in accounting, the majority of graduates aim to successfully complete the CPA exam so they may be a licensed Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants deliver an assortment of financial services including estate planning, tax preparation, financial bookkeeping, corporation finance and record keeping, and additional associated fields. The finest prospects for career positions are offered to accountants who hold a CPA status.
Master’s diplomas in accounting are available both online and walk on campus schools. Even though a masters level diploma isn’t usually necessary, research has revealed that CPAs who possess a master’s diploma make more in initial compensation as compared with those who possess a bachelors certification.
Check out some options:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- And more...
Business careers might be marketable, but there are other options. See justice degrees in LA.