Are you thinking about starting a career in accounting?
If you wish to acquire an accounting degree or just take some business classes when they are most convenient for you (and not simply based on a set place and time), then web-based instruction may be the best solution for your needs.
A great many adults with full-time jobs can’t get the necessary energy or time to be able to get to a campus school room after having a long day’s work. Internet education programs may grant you the convenience and flexibility that conventional campus business colleges in Louisiana can’t offer.
Online accounting classes feature several features:
1. Workable course hours — you could take your sessions anytime you like
2. Move at the pace that is best for you — the timetable is dictated by your preferences
3. Experienced counselors are made available for you by way of email or your phone
4. A wide selection of offered programs are accredited
A Robust Substitute for Campus Schools
Students working online have got direct access to multimedia and videos, exclusive classroom interactions, individual instruction from teachers and counselors, course text books, and practically anything else which can be offered at a regular school campus. An online school is always open so that you can transform your schedule to your individual requirements.
Louisiana Degree and Certification Alternatives
While some students go to two-year diploma programs, even more new enrollees try to attain a four-year degree.
After getting their four-year diploma in accounting, the majority of graduates aim to successfully complete the CPA exam so they may be a licensed Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants deliver an assortment of financial services including estate planning, tax preparation, financial bookkeeping, corporation finance and record keeping, and additional associated fields. The finest prospects for career positions are offered to accountants who hold a CPA status.
Master’s diplomas in accounting are available both online and walk on campus schools. Even though a masters level diploma isn’t usually necessary, research has revealed that CPAs who possess a master’s diploma make more in initial compensation as compared with those who possess a bachelors certification.
Check out some options:
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Accounting - Government Specialization
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting for Managers
- Ph.D. in Management - Accounting
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- And more...
- Payroll Clerk
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
Business careers might be marketable, but there are other options. See justice degrees in LA.