Being an accountant isn’t right for everyone, but it might be perfect for you.
If you wish to get an accounting diploma or just sign up for business-related courses when it is convenient to your personal schedule (and not just based on a set schedule or time frame), then web-based college is the preferred strategy for your needs.
A lot of busy adults really do not have the energy or free time to drive to a campus class after having a hard day’s work schedule. Internet training courses may well provide you with the choice and overall flexibility that normal campus business schools in Maine can’t offer.
Online accounting classes offer quite a few benefits:
1. Adjustable hours — you will be able to go through your sessions anytime you like
2. Learn at the pace that works for you — the calendar is determined by your preferences
3. Trained counselors are provided to you via phone or email
4. Many offered programs are accredited
A Positive Option to Campus-Based Programs
Online students enjoy easy access to multimedia, real time class interactions, personal suggestions from educators and counselors, text books, and pretty much anything else which may be found at a classic university campus. An online program is always open to help you personalize your daily schedule to your personal needs.
Maine Degree and Certification Options
While lots of new students take part in associate certification programs, a majority of new enrollees strive to receive a four-year degree.
After attaining their bachelors degree in accounting, lots of graduates try and complete the CPA examination so they may be a licensed CPA.
CPAs work on a range of financial services including estate planning, tax preparation, business book keeping, corporation finance and record keeping, along with additional similar fields. The most prospects for career positions go to accountants who have their CPA designation.
Masters degrees in accounting are also available both internet and walk on campus universities. Although a master’s degree isn’t needed, studies show that graduates who possess a graduate diploma make more in starting wages when compared with those who carry a bachelor certification.
Check out some popular choices:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- With ECPI, you can obtain the education needed to enter today’s global marketplace
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Ranked one of the best for vets business schools by Military Times
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Accounting - Bachelor's
- Topped the list as Best Online Bachelor’s Program in Virginia by U.S. News & World Report in 2019.
- Regent is ranked among Top National Universities by U.S. News & World Report, 2019.
- Flexible online, on-campus and evening courses offered in 135 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Regent is recognized among Top #10 Military Friendly Schools by Military Friendly®, 2019.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $24 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid in 2017-18.
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and Investing
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Accounting
- AA in Accounting
- MBA - Accounting
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Master of Accounting
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- Averett University is a top-ranked, fully-accredited institution that offers students over 30 undergraduate majors, minors and special programs, and 5 master's programs.
- Accelerated programs designed for convenience: choose from weekly evening courses at one of Averett's Virginia locations or study online and on your own time.
- Averett University was named one of Virginia’s top colleges for return on investment, and their average scholarship package lowers the cost of attendance further by almost 40%.
- Averett offers students learning experiences that mirror real-life situations. This means you can put today's lesson to the test during tomorrow’s workday.
- Averett University's 12:1 student-professor ratio makes your education a collaborative endeavor based on close relationships between students and faculty.
- Master of Accountancy (Macc)
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration - Marketing Management
The esteemed faculty of the Collat School of Business is comprised of seasoned professionals who consult for Fortune 500 companies and the Big 4 accounting firms. They channel their expertise to create evolved, flexible programs that make our institution celebrated among online business schools.
Each business degree online is designed to help you develop skills in your specific area of interest, such as finance, management, marketing, accounting, and information systems.
- Master of Accounting
You can start a major in business, or you could transfer to something else. See justice-related classes in ME.