Being an accountant isn’t right for everyone, but it might be perfect for you.
If you wish to get an accounting diploma or just sign up for business-related courses when it is convenient to your personal schedule (and not just based on a set schedule or time frame), then web-based college is the preferred strategy for your needs.
A lot of busy adults really do not have the energy or free time to drive to a campus class after having a hard day’s work schedule. Internet training courses may well provide you with the choice and overall flexibility that normal campus business schools in Maine can’t offer.
Online accounting classes offer quite a few benefits:
1. Adjustable hours — you will be able to go through your sessions anytime you like
2. Learn at the pace that works for you — the calendar is determined by your preferences
3. Trained counselors are provided to you via phone or email
4. Many offered programs are accredited
A Positive Option to Campus-Based Programs
Online students enjoy easy access to multimedia, real time class interactions, personal suggestions from educators and counselors, text books, and pretty much anything else which may be found at a classic university campus. An online program is always open to help you personalize your daily schedule to your personal needs.
Maine Degree and Certification Options
While lots of new students take part in associate certification programs, a majority of new enrollees strive to receive a four-year degree.
After attaining their bachelors degree in accounting, lots of graduates try and complete the CPA examination so they may be a licensed CPA.
CPAs work on a range of financial services including estate planning, tax preparation, business book keeping, corporation finance and record keeping, along with additional similar fields. The most prospects for career positions go to accountants who have their CPA designation.
Masters degrees in accounting are also available both internet and walk on campus universities. Although a master’s degree isn’t needed, studies show that graduates who possess a graduate diploma make more in starting wages when compared with those who carry a bachelor certification.
Check out some popular choices:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
You can start a major in business, or you could transfer to something else. See justice-related classes in ME.