Being an accountant can be a good career, but is it right for you?
If you would like to earn an accounting degree or sign up for some business courses when it is convenient for yourself (and not just based on a set schedule or place), then web based college might be the preferred option for your needs.
So many adults with full time jobs clearly don’t have the needed energy or the extra time to get to the nearby campus school room after having a tough day’s work. Web based classes will produce the freedom and versatility that old-fashioned campus business colleges in Maryland can’t.
Online accounting schools offer a lot of advantages:
1. Manageable class times — you may attend your courses anytime you like
2. Go forward at a pace that is appropriate — your timetable is set by your preferences
3. Trained counselors are provided to you through e-mail or phone
4. A wide selection of university programs are accredited
A Valuable Alternative to Campus-Based Programs
Students working online get access to multimedia, exclusive classroom discussions, customized suggestions from lecturers and advisors, course text books, and virtually anything else that could be offered at a conventional campus. An online education program is always open to help you to change your timetable to your specific requirements.
Maryland Degree and Course Opportunities
And while some people take part in associate degree programs, most new enrollees strive to receive their bachelor’s degree.
Once they have attained a bachelors degree in accounting, plenty of graduates look to pass the CPA examination in order to become a registered CPA.
Certified public accountants work on financial services such as estate planning, business or personal tax preparation and planning, business book keeping, business finance and record keeping, together with various other appropriate fields. The most opportunities for jobs and positions are available to accountants who earned a CPA qualification.
Masters diplomas in business are offered also both internet and at commuting campus universities. While a masters diploma isn’t usually obligatory, research has shown that graduates who hold a graduate diploma get more in initial earnings than those who maintain just a bachelors degree.
Schools in Maryland or online:
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Business Administration Entrepreneurship (MBA) - Online
Grab a business degree or start in something else. Look at justice-related education in MD.