Could you see yourself working as an accountant?
If you would like to get an accounting diploma or just enroll in business classes when it is most convenient to your personal schedule (rather than based on a set schedule or location), then internet based training could be the most appropriate solution for your situation.
Lots of working parents in MA simply can’t get the necessary energy or free time in order to travel to a campus school room following a rough day’s work. Internet based training courses may give you the choice and versatility that regular campus business schools in Massachusetts can not deliver.
Online accounting training programs feature numerous features:
1. Manageable class times — you are able to take your instructional classes at anytime
2. Study at your preferred pace — the timetable is dictated by you
3. Teachers are easily available to you by e-mail or phone
4. Plenty of offered programs are accredited
A Great Alternative to Campus Programs
Students in online programs are provided access to video and multimedia, virtual class chats, personal instruction from teachers and mentors, course text books, and pretty much anything else that can be offered in a typical university campus. Your online school is always open so that you can change your program schedule to your particular requirements.
Massachusetts Degree and Training Choices
While some new students register for associate diploma programs, most students make an attempt to acquire their bachelor’s degree.
After getting a undergraduate degree in accounting, many graduates aim to successfully complete the CPA exam so that they may become a licensed Certified public accountant.
CPAs work on a variety of financial services such as estate planning, personal and business tax planning, business bookkeeping, corporation finance issues, in addition to various other similar areas. The better opportunities for jobs and employment are offered to accountants who hold the CPA status.
Master’s diplomas in business are also available both web-based and at conventional campus universities. Although a graduate certification isn’t vital, research indicates that professionals who possess a graduate degree get more in starting pay when compared to those who possess just a bachelors degree.
Options for Massachusetts students:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Online degrees offered include BA in Accounting, BA in Business Administration, MBA, and more.
- Business students may be eligible for scholarships such as the Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
- Courses help students develop knowledge of marketing, accounting, economic principles, and financial management.
- Business Administration students can specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Project Management.
- MA Accountancy
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Accounting Systems Specialist - CERT
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting for Managers
- Ph.D. in Management - Accounting
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- And more...
- Payroll Clerk
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Accounting
- MBA - Accounting
- DBA in Accounting
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- Financial Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- And more...
Wherever you are in your professional life, graduate programs at Bentley University provide a clear path to future-proof your career. Whether you are launching a career, advancing in your chosen field, or breaking into a new industry, the MBA and MS programs at Bentley combine distinctive courses, resources and experiences to maximize your return on investment.
Located minutes west of Boston, Bentley’s MBA programs are tailored to your academic background and professional experience and come with a proven plan to help you earn the salary you deserve. Master of Science programs at Bentley help you develop expertise in a specific business discipline, positioning you excel at leading companies and other organizations. All Bentley graduate students learn from faculty who have a deep knowledge in their respective fields and work closely with a talented career services office that was recently ranked #2 in the country by the Princeton Review.
- MBA - Full Time
- MBA - Part Time
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Master of Science (Online)
There are more career alternatives in Boston and MA – additional classes.