Could you see yourself working as an accountant?
If you would like to get an accounting diploma or just enroll in business classes when it is most convenient to your personal schedule (rather than based on a set schedule or location), then internet based training could be the most appropriate solution for your situation.
Lots of working parents in MA simply can’t get the necessary energy or free time in order to travel to a campus school room following a rough day’s work. Internet based training courses may give you the choice and versatility that regular campus business schools in Massachusetts can not deliver.
Online accounting training programs feature numerous features:
1. Manageable class times — you are able to take your instructional classes at anytime
2. Study at your preferred pace — the timetable is dictated by you
3. Teachers are easily available to you by e-mail or phone
4. Plenty of offered programs are accredited
A Great Alternative to Campus Programs
Students in online programs are provided access to video and multimedia, virtual class chats, personal instruction from teachers and mentors, course text books, and pretty much anything else that can be offered in a typical university campus. Your online school is always open so that you can change your program schedule to your particular requirements.
Massachusetts Degree and Training Choices
While some new students register for associate diploma programs, most students make an attempt to acquire their bachelor’s degree.
After getting a undergraduate degree in accounting, many graduates aim to successfully complete the CPA exam so that they may become a licensed Certified public accountant.
CPAs work on a variety of financial services such as estate planning, personal and business tax planning, business bookkeeping, corporation finance issues, in addition to various other similar areas. The better opportunities for jobs and employment are offered to accountants who hold the CPA status.
Master’s diplomas in business are also available both web-based and at conventional campus universities. Although a graduate certification isn’t vital, research indicates that professionals who possess a graduate degree get more in starting pay when compared to those who possess just a bachelors degree.
Options for Massachusetts students:
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
- Accounting Systems Specialist - CERT
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
The field of technology is rapidly evolving to meet the growing demands of modern society. For those seeking a future in tech, this means maintaining skills, increasingknowledge and quickly adapting to change. For today’s students, however, successwill require dedication, commitment and access to education specifically designedto meet the demands of this dynamic industry.
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- Financial Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- And more...
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Start your journey! Classes starting Aug 17.
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Master of Science (Online)
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- AS - Business Management
For nearly a century, Columbia International University has educated people from a biblical worldview to impact the nations with the message of Christ. Today we continue that effort, offering 21 degree programs for residential undergraduate students, as well as graduate and seminary programs, professional certificates, and convenient online programs for working adults.
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Associate of Arts in Business
- Master of Business Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
There are more career alternatives in Boston and MA – additional classes.