Could you see yourself working as an accountant?
If you would like to get an accounting diploma or just enroll in business classes when it is most convenient to your personal schedule (rather than based on a set schedule or location), then internet based training could be the most appropriate solution for your situation.
Lots of working parents in MA simply can’t get the necessary energy or free time in order to travel to a campus school room following a rough day’s work. Internet based training courses may give you the choice and versatility that regular campus business schools in Massachusetts can not deliver.
Online accounting training programs feature numerous features:
1. Manageable class times — you are able to take your instructional classes at anytime
2. Study at your preferred pace — the timetable is dictated by you
3. Teachers are easily available to you by e-mail or phone
4. Plenty of offered programs are accredited
A Great Alternative to Campus Programs
Students in online programs are provided access to video and multimedia, virtual class chats, personal instruction from teachers and mentors, course text books, and pretty much anything else that can be offered in a typical university campus. Your online school is always open so that you can change your program schedule to your particular requirements.
Massachusetts Degree and Training Choices
While some new students register for associate diploma programs, most students make an attempt to acquire their bachelor’s degree.
After getting a undergraduate degree in accounting, many graduates aim to successfully complete the CPA exam so that they may become a licensed Certified public accountant.
CPAs work on a variety of financial services such as estate planning, personal and business tax planning, business bookkeeping, corporation finance issues, in addition to various other similar areas. The better opportunities for jobs and employment are offered to accountants who hold the CPA status.
Master’s diplomas in business are also available both web-based and at conventional campus universities. Although a graduate certification isn’t vital, research indicates that professionals who possess a graduate degree get more in starting pay when compared to those who possess just a bachelors degree.
Options for Massachusetts students:
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Online degrees offered include BA in Accounting, BA in Business Administration, MBA, and more.
- Business students may be eligible for scholarships such as the Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
- Courses help students develop knowledge of marketing, accounting, economic principles, and financial management.
- Business Administration students can specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Project Management.
- MA Accountancy
- BA/Consumer and Family Financial Services
- And more...
- Accounting Systems Specialist - CERT
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Entrepreneurship & Restaurant Management (D)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
There are more career alternatives in Boston and MA – additional classes.