Could you see yourself working as an accountant?
If you would like to get an accounting diploma or just enroll in business classes when it is most convenient to your personal schedule (rather than based on a set schedule or location), then internet based training could be the most appropriate solution for your situation.
Lots of working parents in MA simply can’t get the necessary energy or free time in order to travel to a campus school room following a rough day’s work. Internet based training courses may give you the choice and versatility that regular campus business schools in Massachusetts can not deliver.
Online accounting training programs feature numerous features:
1. Manageable class times — you are able to take your instructional classes at anytime
2. Study at your preferred pace — the timetable is dictated by you
3. Teachers are easily available to you by e-mail or phone
4. Plenty of offered programs are accredited
A Great Alternative to Campus Programs
Students in online programs are provided access to video and multimedia, virtual class chats, personal instruction from teachers and mentors, course text books, and pretty much anything else that can be offered in a typical university campus. Your online school is always open so that you can change your program schedule to your particular requirements.
Massachusetts Degree and Training Choices
While some new students register for associate diploma programs, most students make an attempt to acquire their bachelor’s degree.
After getting a undergraduate degree in accounting, many graduates aim to successfully complete the CPA exam so that they may become a licensed Certified public accountant.
CPAs work on a variety of financial services such as estate planning, personal and business tax planning, business bookkeeping, corporation finance issues, in addition to various other similar areas. The better opportunities for jobs and employment are offered to accountants who hold the CPA status.
Master’s diplomas in business are also available both web-based and at conventional campus universities. Although a graduate certification isn’t vital, research indicates that professionals who possess a graduate degree get more in starting pay when compared to those who possess just a bachelors degree.
Options for Massachusetts students:
- Online degrees offered include BA in Accounting, BA in Business Administration, MBA, and more.
- Business students may be eligible for scholarships such as the Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
- Courses help students develop knowledge of marketing, accounting, economic principles, and financial management.
- Business Administration students can specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Project Management.
- MA Accountancy
- BA/Consumer and Family Financial Services
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- A.S. in Accounting
- And more...
- MBA - Accounting
- BSBA - Accounting
- BSBA - Finance
- And more...
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
- Accounting Systems Specialist - CERT
Violent extremism poses a serious threat to the safety of our citizens and the security of our nation. Military professionals, like you, who understand violent extremism and can develop strategies are critical to our defense. Nichols College is proud to support your efforts with a low cost way for active duty and reserve military personnel to earn a Master of Science in Counterterrorism.
Our reduced tuition for current service members aligns cost with your Federal Military Tuition Assistance — $250 per credit hour, up to $4,500 per year. Complete the 30-credit program in less than two years at no personal expense, or invest to graduate sooner!
- Master of Science in Accounting
Villanova University, a co-educational Roman Catholic institution, was founded by the Order of Saint Augustine in 1842 in Villanova, Pennsylvania. A premier institution of higher education, Villanova provides a comprehensive education rooted in the liberal arts; a shared commitment to the Augustinian ideals of truth, unity and love; and a community dedicated to service to others.
- Online Master of Laws in Taxation
- Online Master of Taxation
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- Financial Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- And more...
There are more career alternatives in Boston and MA – additional classes.