Do you think you would match well with a career as an accountant?
If you would like to get an accounting degree or just take business classes when they are convenient to your schedule (and not determined by a set agenda or location), then internet based training will probably be the right alternative for your situation.
A lot of adults with full-time jobs don’t possess the stamina or time to get to the nearby campus class room following a challenging day’s work. Online education programs can certainly give you the independence and flexibility that conventional campus business colleges in Michigan can’t provide.
Online accounting programs have a range of benefits:
1. Convenient hours — you can work on your courses anytime you like
2. Learn at the pace that is best for you — your plan is determined by your needs
3. Professionals are available to you via phone or email
4. Most diploma programs are accredited
A Serious Replacement for Campus Schools
Online students have got access to video and multimedia, real-time class room interactions, personal suggestions from professors and counselors, text books, and mostly whatever else that can be found at a typical college campus. An online school is always available to enable you to customize your schedule to your particular needs.
Michigan Degree and Class Opportunities
While many students go to one or two-year certification programs, the bulk of new enrollees make an attempt to acquire their undergraduate degree.
Once they have a bachelor’s diploma in accounting, plenty of graduates look to attempt and pass the CPA examination to become a licensed Certified public accountant.
CPAs supply a variety of financial services including estate planning, personal and business tax planning, financial bookkeeping, commercial finance, together with other related fields. The preferred opportunities for potential employment are available to accountants who hold their CPA qualification.
Graduate degrees in business are offered also both online and walk on campus universities. Even though a masters level diploma isn’t always mandatory, research indicates that individuals who received a graduate diploma earn more in initial income when compared with those who hold just a bachelor’s degree.
Here is our current list:
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- A.S. in Accounting
- And more...
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
Our goal is to offer guaranteed job placement to most of our students by 2020.
- Accounting, BBA
- Managerial Accounting, GRC
- Master of Accountancy, MAcc
- And more...
- Our top-ranking program blends modern business theory with real-world experience
- Institutionally accredited by SACSCOC with ACBSP graduate business program accreditation
- High-quality, Christ-centered education with online and select on-campus & evening courses
- Qualifying bachelor's students can transfer up to 90 credit hours into their degree program
- 86% of Regent students receive some form of financial aid
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and Investing
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- And more...
At SNHU, we believe everyone should have greater access to higher education. That’s why we offer over 200 accredited degree programs, flexible class schedules, and some of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation. We offer military tuition discounts up to 30% toward online undergraduate and graduate degree programs for U.S. service members, both full and part time, and the spouses of those on active duty.
- MS Accounting - Auditing
- MS Accounting - Taxation
- MS Accounting/Finance
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- BS in Accounting - Public Accountancy
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
You can check out other career alternatives in Detroit and MI. Look at other local career training.