Do you think you would match well with a career as an accountant?
If you would like to get an accounting degree or just take business classes when they are convenient to your schedule (and not determined by a set agenda or location), then internet based training will probably be the right alternative for your situation.
A lot of adults with full-time jobs don’t possess the stamina or time to get to the nearby campus class room following a challenging day’s work. Online education programs can certainly give you the independence and flexibility that conventional campus business colleges in Michigan can’t provide.
Online accounting programs have a range of benefits:
1. Convenient hours — you can work on your courses anytime you like
2. Learn at the pace that is best for you — your plan is determined by your needs
3. Professionals are available to you via phone or email
4. Most diploma programs are accredited
A Serious Replacement for Campus Schools
Online students have got access to video and multimedia, real-time class room interactions, personal suggestions from professors and counselors, text books, and mostly whatever else that can be found at a typical college campus. An online school is always available to enable you to customize your schedule to your particular needs.
Michigan Degree and Class Opportunities
While many students go to one or two-year certification programs, the bulk of new enrollees make an attempt to acquire their undergraduate degree.
Once they have a bachelor’s diploma in accounting, plenty of graduates look to attempt and pass the CPA examination to become a licensed Certified public accountant.
CPAs supply a variety of financial services including estate planning, personal and business tax planning, financial bookkeeping, commercial finance, together with other related fields. The preferred opportunities for potential employment are available to accountants who hold their CPA qualification.
Graduate degrees in business are offered also both online and walk on campus universities. Even though a masters level diploma isn’t always mandatory, research indicates that individuals who received a graduate diploma earn more in initial income when compared with those who hold just a bachelor’s degree.
Here is our current list:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- And more...
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
Our goal is to offer guaranteed job placement to most of our students by 2020.
- Accounting, BBA
- Managerial Accounting, GRC
- Master of Accountancy, MAcc
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting
Earn your Master of Accountancy online from the University of North Dakota and become a future-focused accountant with the skills to lead in a profession that’s always in demand in every industry
- Master of Accountancy
You can check out other career alternatives in Detroit and MI. Look at other local career training.