Do you think you would match well with a career as an accountant?
If you would like to get an accounting degree or just take business classes when they are convenient to your schedule (and not determined by a set agenda or location), then internet based training will probably be the right alternative for your situation.
A lot of adults with full-time jobs don’t possess the stamina or time to get to the nearby campus class room following a challenging day’s work. Online education programs can certainly give you the independence and flexibility that conventional campus business colleges in Michigan can’t provide.
Online accounting programs have a range of benefits:
1. Convenient hours — you can work on your courses anytime you like
2. Learn at the pace that is best for you — your plan is determined by your needs
3. Professionals are available to you via phone or email
4. Most diploma programs are accredited
A Serious Replacement for Campus Schools
Online students have got access to video and multimedia, real-time class room interactions, personal suggestions from professors and counselors, text books, and mostly whatever else that can be found at a typical college campus. An online school is always available to enable you to customize your schedule to your particular needs.
Michigan Degree and Class Opportunities
While many students go to one or two-year certification programs, the bulk of new enrollees make an attempt to acquire their undergraduate degree.
Once they have a bachelor’s diploma in accounting, plenty of graduates look to attempt and pass the CPA examination to become a licensed Certified public accountant.
CPAs supply a variety of financial services including estate planning, personal and business tax planning, financial bookkeeping, commercial finance, together with other related fields. The preferred opportunities for potential employment are available to accountants who hold their CPA qualification.
Graduate degrees in business are offered also both online and walk on campus universities. Even though a masters level diploma isn’t always mandatory, research indicates that individuals who received a graduate diploma earn more in initial income when compared with those who hold just a bachelor’s degree.
Here is our current list:
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
You can check out other career alternatives in Detroit and MI. Look at other local career training.