Do you think an accounting career would be a good fit for you?
If you really want to acquire an accounting diploma or sign up for some business-related classes when it is convenient for your personal schedule (and not simply determined by a strictly set schedule or time frame), then web based training can be the best option for your needs.
A lot of adults with full time jobs don’t possess the necessary energy or the extra time in order to travel to the local campus class right after a challenging day’s work schedule. Web based training are able to give the choice and versatility that conventional campus business colleges in Minnesota can’t.
Online accounting courses offer lots of advantages:
1. Workable class hours — you will take your sessions anytime
2. Study as fast as you want — the routine is determined by you
3. Experienced advisors are available for you by way of e-mail or phone
4. A number of degree programs are accredited
A Sound Option to Campus Schools
Students working online have got easy access to multimedia and videos, exclusive classroom discussions, special help and advice from trainers and advisors, course text books, and mostly whatever else that might be found at a standard campus. Your online classroom is always open so that you can transform your schedule to your particular requirements.
Minnesota Degree and Certification Opportunities
Although some students take one or two-year certification programs, even more students make an attempt to collect their undergraduate diploma.
After attaining their bachelor diploma in accounting, the majority of graduates hope to complete the CPA exam to become a registered Certified public accountant.
CPAs offer a variety of financial services including estate planning, tax preparation and planning, business bookkeeping, corporate finance and record keeping, together with other related fields. The top opportunities for career positions are offered to accountants who have the CPA qualification.
MBA degrees in business can be found both online and at walk on campus universities. While it’s true a masters level degree is not mandatory, research has revealed that graduates who received a master’s degree make more in initial income than those who have a four-year diploma.
Choices to consider:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- M.B.A.: Finance
- And more...
- With ECPI, you can obtain the education needed to enter today’s global marketplace
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Ranked one of the best for vets business schools by Military Times
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Accounting - Bachelor's
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Accounting
- AA in Accounting
- MBA - Accounting
- And more...
- Averett University is a top-ranked, fully-accredited institution that offers students over 30 undergraduate majors, minors and special programs, and 5 master's programs.
- Accelerated programs designed for convenience: choose from weekly evening courses at one of Averett's Virginia locations or study online and on your own time.
- Averett University was named one of Virginia’s top colleges for return on investment, and their average scholarship package lowers the cost of attendance further by almost 40%.
- Averett offers students learning experiences that mirror real-life situations. This means you can put today's lesson to the test during tomorrow’s workday.
- Averett University's 12:1 student-professor ratio makes your education a collaborative endeavor based on close relationships between students and faculty.
- Master of Accountancy (Macc)
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration - Marketing Management
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
Northeastern University’s D’Amore-McKim School of Business is pleased to offer a 100% online MBA. At Northeastern, you can build on your current career success, expand your managerial skills and knowledge base, and put your new learning to use in your place of work.
- Online Master of Science in Taxation
- Online Master of Science in Finance
The esteemed faculty of the Collat School of Business is comprised of seasoned professionals who consult for Fortune 500 companies and the Big 4 accounting firms. They channel their expertise to create evolved, flexible programs that make our institution celebrated among online business schools.
Each business degree online is designed to help you develop skills in your specific area of interest, such as finance, management, marketing, accounting, and information systems.
- Master of Accounting
There are alternatives to business in Minneapolis and MN, see options in the Twin Cities.