Do you think an accounting career would be a good fit for you?
If you really want to acquire an accounting diploma or sign up for some business-related classes when it is convenient for your personal schedule (and not simply determined by a strictly set schedule or time frame), then web based training can be the best option for your needs.
A lot of adults with full time jobs don’t possess the necessary energy or the extra time in order to travel to the local campus class right after a challenging day’s work schedule. Web based training are able to give the choice and versatility that conventional campus business colleges in Minnesota can’t.
Online accounting courses offer lots of advantages:
1. Workable class hours — you will take your sessions anytime
2. Study as fast as you want — the routine is determined by you
3. Experienced advisors are available for you by way of e-mail or phone
4. A number of degree programs are accredited
A Sound Option to Campus Schools
Students working online have got easy access to multimedia and videos, exclusive classroom discussions, special help and advice from trainers and advisors, course text books, and mostly whatever else that might be found at a standard campus. Your online classroom is always open so that you can transform your schedule to your particular requirements.
Minnesota Degree and Certification Opportunities
Although some students take one or two-year certification programs, even more students make an attempt to collect their undergraduate diploma.
After attaining their bachelor diploma in accounting, the majority of graduates hope to complete the CPA exam to become a registered Certified public accountant.
CPAs offer a variety of financial services including estate planning, tax preparation and planning, business bookkeeping, corporate finance and record keeping, together with other related fields. The top opportunities for career positions are offered to accountants who have the CPA qualification.
MBA degrees in business can be found both online and at walk on campus universities. While it’s true a masters level degree is not mandatory, research has revealed that graduates who received a master’s degree make more in initial income than those who have a four-year diploma.
Choices to consider:
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- MS in Accounting - Government Specialization
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
- Online degrees offered include BA in Accounting, BA in Business Administration, MBA, and more.
- Business students may be eligible for scholarships such as the Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
- Courses help students develop knowledge of marketing, accounting, economic principles, and financial management.
- Business Administration students can specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Project Management.
- MA Accountancy
- And more...
- MBA - Accounting
- BSBA - Accounting
- BSBA - Finance
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- A.S. in Accounting
- And more...
Violent extremism poses a serious threat to the safety of our citizens and the security of our nation. Military professionals, like you, who understand violent extremism and can develop strategies are critical to our defense. Nichols College is proud to support your efforts with a low cost way for active duty and reserve military personnel to earn a Master of Science in Counterterrorism.
Our reduced tuition for current service members aligns cost with your Federal Military Tuition Assistance — $250 per credit hour, up to $4,500 per year. Complete the 30-credit program in less than two years at no personal expense, or invest to graduate sooner!
- Master of Science in Accounting
Villanova University, a co-educational Roman Catholic institution, was founded by the Order of Saint Augustine in 1842 in Villanova, Pennsylvania. A premier institution of higher education, Villanova provides a comprehensive education rooted in the liberal arts; a shared commitment to the Augustinian ideals of truth, unity and love; and a community dedicated to service to others.
- Online Master of Laws in Taxation
- Online Master of Taxation
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes. 100% Free Match to Top Colleges.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You'll Love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
There are alternatives to business in Minneapolis and MN, see options in the Twin Cities.