Do you think an accounting career would be a good fit for you?
If you really want to acquire an accounting diploma or sign up for some business-related classes when it is convenient for your personal schedule (and not simply determined by a strictly set schedule or time frame), then web based training can be the best option for your needs.
A lot of adults with full time jobs don’t possess the necessary energy or the extra time in order to travel to the local campus class right after a challenging day’s work schedule. Web based training are able to give the choice and versatility that conventional campus business colleges in Minnesota can’t.
Online accounting courses offer lots of advantages:
1. Workable class hours — you will take your sessions anytime
2. Study as fast as you want — the routine is determined by you
3. Experienced advisors are available for you by way of e-mail or phone
4. A number of degree programs are accredited
A Sound Option to Campus Schools
Students working online have got easy access to multimedia and videos, exclusive classroom discussions, special help and advice from trainers and advisors, course text books, and mostly whatever else that might be found at a standard campus. Your online classroom is always open so that you can transform your schedule to your particular requirements.
Minnesota Degree and Certification Opportunities
Although some students take one or two-year certification programs, even more students make an attempt to collect their undergraduate diploma.
After attaining their bachelor diploma in accounting, the majority of graduates hope to complete the CPA exam to become a registered Certified public accountant.
CPAs offer a variety of financial services including estate planning, tax preparation and planning, business bookkeeping, corporate finance and record keeping, together with other related fields. The top opportunities for career positions are offered to accountants who have the CPA qualification.
MBA degrees in business can be found both online and at walk on campus universities. While it’s true a masters level degree is not mandatory, research has revealed that graduates who received a master’s degree make more in initial income than those who have a four-year diploma.
Choices to consider:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- M.B.A.: Finance
- And more...
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- A.S. in Accounting
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- MS in Accounting
- AA in Accounting
- BS in Accounting
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
There are alternatives to business in Minneapolis and MN, see options in the Twin Cities.