Do you think an accounting career would be a good fit for you?
If you really want to acquire an accounting diploma or sign up for some business-related classes when it is convenient for your personal schedule (and not simply determined by a strictly set schedule or time frame), then web based training can be the best option for your needs.
A lot of adults with full time jobs don’t possess the necessary energy or the extra time in order to travel to the local campus class right after a challenging day’s work schedule. Web based training are able to give the choice and versatility that conventional campus business colleges in Minnesota can’t.
Online accounting courses offer lots of advantages:
1. Workable class hours — you will take your sessions anytime
2. Study as fast as you want — the routine is determined by you
3. Experienced advisors are available for you by way of e-mail or phone
4. A number of degree programs are accredited
A Sound Option to Campus Schools
Students working online have got easy access to multimedia and videos, exclusive classroom discussions, special help and advice from trainers and advisors, course text books, and mostly whatever else that might be found at a standard campus. Your online classroom is always open so that you can transform your schedule to your particular requirements.
Minnesota Degree and Certification Opportunities
Although some students take one or two-year certification programs, even more students make an attempt to collect their undergraduate diploma.
After attaining their bachelor diploma in accounting, the majority of graduates hope to complete the CPA exam to become a registered Certified public accountant.
CPAs offer a variety of financial services including estate planning, tax preparation and planning, business bookkeeping, corporate finance and record keeping, together with other related fields. The top opportunities for career positions are offered to accountants who have the CPA qualification.
MBA degrees in business can be found both online and at walk on campus universities. While it’s true a masters level degree is not mandatory, research has revealed that graduates who received a master’s degree make more in initial income than those who have a four-year diploma.
Choices to consider:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- M.B.A.: Finance
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
- Online degrees offered include BA in Accounting, BA in Business Administration, MBA, and more.
- Business students may be eligible for scholarships such as the Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
- Courses help students develop knowledge of marketing, accounting, economic principles, and financial management.
- Business Administration students can specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Project Management.
- MA Accountancy
- BA/Consumer and Family Financial Services
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
There are alternatives to business in Minneapolis and MN, see options in the Twin Cities.