A career as an accountant can be interesting and rewarding.
If you’re in a situation where you would like to earn an accounting diploma or enroll in business-related classes when they are most convenient to your personal schedule (and not just depending on a strictly fixed agenda or place), then web based education is the best answer for you.
A number of adults with full time jobs really can’t put together the stamina or hours to actually drive to a campus class right after a difficult day’s work. Web-based classes may well supply the freedom and flexibility that normal campus business colleges in Mississippi can’t provide.
Online accounting courses have a lot of advantages:
1. Variable class times — you can work on your instructional classes whenever you like
2. Go forward at the pace that is best for you — your timetable is set by your preferences
3. Trained counselors are provided for you by way of e-mail or phone
4. Many university programs are accredited
A Formidable Substitute for Campus-Based Schools
Online students have access to multimedia, exclusive class chats, custom direction from educators and coaches, text books, and fundamentally whatever else which might be offered in a normal school campus. An online classroom is continuously available to help you to modify your program to your personalized requirements.
Mississippi Degree and Certification Alternatives
And while some new students attend associate certification programs, even more new students work to receive an undergraduate degree.
Once they have attained a undergraduate degree in accounting, a large number of graduates attempt to successfully complete the CPA examination in order to become a registered Certified public accountant.
CPAs furnish all kinds of financial services including estate planning, tax preparation, financial book keeping, corporation finance and record keeping, as well as various other corresponding fields. The best opportunities for potential employment are available to accountants who earned the CPA certification.
MBA diplomas in business are also offered both online and commuting campus schools. While it’s true a master’s degree is not necessary, research has shown that CPAs who have a master’s degree earn more in beginning pay when compared with those who maintain just a bachelors certification.
Schools you might consider:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- M.B.A.: Finance
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Accounting - Government Specialization
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
As a community of initiative, University of the Southwest challenges graduates to become enterprising members of our society contributing to the common good by advocating and participating in the productive commerce of free enterprise, the constitutional privilege of self-government, and the practical contributions of community service.
- MBA Accounting
- MBA Finance
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting for Managers
- Ph.D. in Management - Accounting
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- And more...
- Payroll Clerk
You have education alternatives in MS. See formal training in MS.