A career as an accountant can be interesting and rewarding.
If you’re in a situation where you would like to earn an accounting diploma or enroll in business-related classes when they are most convenient to your personal schedule (and not just depending on a strictly fixed agenda or place), then web based education is the best answer for you.
A number of adults with full time jobs really can’t put together the stamina or hours to actually drive to a campus class right after a difficult day’s work. Web-based classes may well supply the freedom and flexibility that normal campus business colleges in Mississippi can’t provide.
Online accounting courses have a lot of advantages:
1. Variable class times — you can work on your instructional classes whenever you like
2. Go forward at the pace that is best for you — your timetable is set by your preferences
3. Trained counselors are provided for you by way of e-mail or phone
4. Many university programs are accredited
A Formidable Substitute for Campus-Based Schools
Online students have access to multimedia, exclusive class chats, custom direction from educators and coaches, text books, and fundamentally whatever else which might be offered in a normal school campus. An online classroom is continuously available to help you to modify your program to your personalized requirements.
Mississippi Degree and Certification Alternatives
And while some new students attend associate certification programs, even more new students work to receive an undergraduate degree.
Once they have attained a undergraduate degree in accounting, a large number of graduates attempt to successfully complete the CPA examination in order to become a registered Certified public accountant.
CPAs furnish all kinds of financial services including estate planning, tax preparation, financial book keeping, corporation finance and record keeping, as well as various other corresponding fields. The best opportunities for potential employment are available to accountants who earned the CPA certification.
MBA diplomas in business are also offered both online and commuting campus schools. While it’s true a master’s degree is not necessary, research has shown that CPAs who have a master’s degree earn more in beginning pay when compared with those who maintain just a bachelors certification.
Schools you might consider:
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- M.B.A.: Finance
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- MS in Accounting
- AA in Accounting
- MBA - Accounting
- And more...
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- A.S. in Accounting
- And more...
- Topped the list as Best Online Bachelor’s Program in Virginia by U.S. News & World Report in 2019.
- Regent is ranked among Top National Universities by U.S. News & World Report, 2019.
- Flexible online, on-campus and evening courses offered in 135 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Regent is recognized among Top #10 Military Friendly Schools by Military Friendly®, 2019.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $24 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid in 2017-18.
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and Investing
- Separate yourself from the pack by completing one of Saint Leo’s highly-rated Business degree programs. Associates, Bachelors, and Graduate degrees in highly sought-after concentrations available!
- Learn the necessary skills and build the foundation to propel your business career by receiving an education from our faculty members with true real-world experience.
- Saint Leo University provides academic excellence, flexibility, affordability, and a wide range of educational programs with financial aid and scholarships available to those who qualify.
- Saint Leo offers a 14:1 Student-Teacher Ratio to ensure you get the personal attention you deserve.
- Learn on your schedule with our 6 convenient available start dates throughout the year. Get started on earning your accredited Business degree today!
- BA: Accounting
- MAcc: Accounting
- BA: Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting
You have education alternatives in MS. See formal training in MS.