A career as an accountant can be interesting and rewarding.
If you’re in a situation where you would like to earn an accounting diploma or enroll in business-related classes when they are most convenient to your personal schedule (and not just depending on a strictly fixed agenda or place), then web based education is the best answer for you.
A number of adults with full time jobs really can’t put together the stamina or hours to actually drive to a campus class right after a difficult day’s work. Web-based classes may well supply the freedom and flexibility that normal campus business colleges in Mississippi can’t provide.
Online accounting courses have a lot of advantages:
1. Variable class times — you can work on your instructional classes whenever you like
2. Go forward at the pace that is best for you — your timetable is set by your preferences
3. Trained counselors are provided for you by way of e-mail or phone
4. Many university programs are accredited
A Formidable Substitute for Campus-Based Schools
Online students have access to multimedia, exclusive class chats, custom direction from educators and coaches, text books, and fundamentally whatever else which might be offered in a normal school campus. An online classroom is continuously available to help you to modify your program to your personalized requirements.
Mississippi Degree and Certification Alternatives
And while some new students attend associate certification programs, even more new students work to receive an undergraduate degree.
Once they have attained a undergraduate degree in accounting, a large number of graduates attempt to successfully complete the CPA examination in order to become a registered Certified public accountant.
CPAs furnish all kinds of financial services including estate planning, tax preparation, financial book keeping, corporation finance and record keeping, as well as various other corresponding fields. The best opportunities for potential employment are available to accountants who earned the CPA certification.
MBA diplomas in business are also offered both online and commuting campus schools. While it’s true a master’s degree is not necessary, research has shown that CPAs who have a master’s degree earn more in beginning pay when compared with those who maintain just a bachelors certification.
Schools you might consider:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- M.B.A.: Finance
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- A.S. in Accounting
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- MS in Accounting
- AA in Accounting
- BS in Accounting
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
You have education alternatives in MS. See formal training in MS.