Are you thinking about earning a business degree?
If you really want to get an accounting degree or just take business-related courses when it is convenient to your schedule (and not just based on a strictly set agenda or location), then web-based education is the best option for your needs.
Plenty of adults with full-time jobs just don’t have the energy or the extra time in order to get to the local campus school room right after a long day’s work schedule. Internet classes can grant you the choice and flexibility that normal campus business schools in Missouri can’t deliver.
Online accounting training programs have several advantages:
1. Accommodating course hours — you are able to go through your courses anytime you like
2. Progress at a comfortable pace — your plan is dictated by you
3. Teachers are accessible to you via email or your phone
4. A great deal of college programs are accredited
A Valuable Option to Campus-Based Programs
Online students have access to multimedia, real time classroom dialogues, individualized supervision from educators and advisors, text books, and nearly anything else which can be provided at a regular college campus. Your online education program is continuously available so that you can customize your daily schedule to your personalized requirements.
Missouri Degree and Certification Alternatives
While a good number of students attend two-year degree programs, a large number of new enrollees work to secure their undergraduate degree.
After attaining their bachelors degree in accounting, lots of graduates strive to pass the CPA examination in order to become a registered CPA.
Certified public accountants supply a variety of financial services such as estate planning, tax preparation and planning, financial accounting, commercial finance, and additional corresponding areas. The most options for jobs and positions are offered to accountants who have their CPA qualification.
MBA diplomas in accounting can be found both online and at commuting campus institutions. Although a masters level diploma isn’t usually critical, research indicates that individuals who hold a graduate diploma bring home more in initial income as compared to those who hold a bachelor diploma.
Look through these schools:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
- Online degrees offered include BA in Accounting, BA in Business Administration, MBA, and more.
- Business students may be eligible for scholarships such as the Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
- Courses help students develop knowledge of marketing, accounting, economic principles, and financial management.
- Business Administration students can specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Project Management.
- MA Accountancy
- BA/Consumer and Family Financial Services
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- MBA Nursing Administration and Leadership (MBA) - Online
St Louis and MO has other education possibilities. Get career training in St Louis and Kansas City.