Are you interested in a new career as an accountant?
If you would like to acquire an accounting diploma or enroll in some business courses when it is most convenient for your schedule (and not just depending on a fixed agenda or place), then web-based instruction could be the most appropriate solution for your needs.
Some parents with jobs simply just can’t put together the energy or free time to actually get to a nearby campus classroom right after a challenging day’s work. Online courses can certainly deliver the convenience and versatility that conventional campus business schools in Montana can’t offer.
Online accounting schools offer a lot of advantages:
1. Convenient hours — you will work on your training at any time
2. Move as fast or as slow as you want — the daily schedule is set by your needs
3. Teachers and tutors are available for you by email or your phone
4. Numerous college programs are accredited
A Valuable Alternative to Campus Schools
Students working online enjoy access to multimedia and videos, exclusive class room conversations, individual guidance from tutors and coaches, course text books, and close to whatever else that may be offered at a classic campus. An online school is continuously open to enable you to modify your program to your personalized requirements.
Montana Degree and Certification Options
Although many students go to two-year certification programs, the majority of new students work to attain a four-year degree.
Once they have a bachelors diploma in accounting, most graduates seek to sit for the CPA exam so that they may become a licensed CPA.
CPAs work on a range of financial services such as estate planning, business or personal tax planning, business book keeping, corporation finance, and other associated areas. The preferred prospects for career positions are offered to accountants who have a CPA status.
Master’s degrees in business are available both online and campus institutions. Although a master’s degree isn’t usually crucial, research has revealed that graduates who earned a graduate diploma make more in initial take home pay as compared to those who hold just a bachelor’s degree.
Look at these choices:
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
MT has more options in design – http://www.fashionindustryschool.com