A career in accounting is obtainable if you are interested in it.
If you really want to get an accounting degree or just take some business courses when they are convenient for your schedule (and not according to a determined schedule or time frame), then web based schooling can be the most appropriate solution for you.
Some parents with jobs just can’t get the energy or free time to get to a nearby campus class right after a long day’s work. Internet programs will grant you the freedom and flexibility that standard campus business colleges in Nebraska can’t deliver.
Online accounting courses offer quite a few benefits:
1. Adjustable course hours — you are able to take your training courses whenever
2. Progress as slow as you need — your daily schedule is dictated by your needs
3. Teachers are around to you by email or your phone
4. The majority of diploma programs are accredited
A Dependable Alternative to Campus Schools
Students working online have got direct access to multimedia, exclusive classroom dialogues, special guidance from educators and advisors, course text books, and almost anything else which can be found at a ordinary college campus. Your online program is always open to help you to change your program schedule to your specific requirements.
Nebraska Degree and Certification Alternatives
While a good number of students enroll in associate level programs, a majority of new candidates hope to attain a bachelor’s degree.
Once they have earned their undergraduate degree in accounting, lots of graduates hope to attempt and pass the CPA exam in order to become a licensed CPA.
Certified public accountants deliver an assortment of financial services such as estate planning, federal and state tax preparation, business bookkeeping, corporation finance and record keeping, and other relevant areas. The better prospects for jobs and positions go to accountants who earned a CPA status.
Masters degrees in business are also available both internet and at campus-based schools. Although a masters level diploma isn’t usually crucial, research shows that professionals who have a master’s diploma earn more in initial compensation when compared with those who maintain just a bachelors degree.
Glance through these programs:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
You do have more education alternatives in Lincoln and Omaha – career options.