Do you have an interest in becoming an accountant?
If you need to acquire an accounting degree or just enroll in business-related courses when they are most convenient for yourself (and not simply depending on a strictly determined agenda or time frame), then internet based school might be the most appropriate option for your situation.
Many parents with jobs really can’t put together the energy or the extra time to get to the campus class room after a long day’s work. Web based training programs will provide you with the choice and flexibility that regular campus business colleges in Nevada can’t.
Online accounting programs have some benefits:
1. Flexible class hours — you may take your instructional classes at any time
2. Study at a comfortable pace — your daily schedule is set by your preferences
3. Trained advisors are made available for you by way of e-mail or phone
4. A great many college programs are accredited
A Solid Alternative to Campus Schools
Students working online have got access to video and multimedia, exclusive class room dialogues, customized instruction from professors and coaches, text books, and nearly anything else which is found at a conventional campus. An online classroom is continuously open which enables you to modify your timetable to your particular requirements.
Nevada Degree and Certification Alternatives
And while some new students go to one or two-year certification programs, a bigger amount of students attempt to collect their four-year diploma.
Once they have earned their four-year degree in accounting, most graduates aim to successfully complete the CPA examination so they may be a licensed Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants generate an assortment of financial services such as estate planning, federal and state tax planning, financial bookkeeping, commercial finance and record keeping, plus additional relevant areas. The most opportunities for career positions are available to accountants who have their CPA designation.
MBA degrees in accounting are also available both web-based and traditional campus institutions. While a graduate level degree isn’t needed, research has shown that CPAs who possess a graduate diploma get more in initial pay when compared with those who have a bachelor diploma.
Schools that might work for you:
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Entrepreneurship & Restaurant Management (D)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
There are more college degree choices in Las Vegas and NV via local classes.