Do you have an interest in becoming an accountant?
If you need to acquire an accounting degree or just enroll in business-related courses when they are most convenient for yourself (and not simply depending on a strictly determined agenda or time frame), then internet based school might be the most appropriate option for your situation.
Many parents with jobs really can’t put together the energy or the extra time to get to the campus class room after a long day’s work. Web based training programs will provide you with the choice and flexibility that regular campus business colleges in Nevada can’t.
Online accounting programs have some benefits:
1. Flexible class hours — you may take your instructional classes at any time
2. Study at a comfortable pace — your daily schedule is set by your preferences
3. Trained advisors are made available for you by way of e-mail or phone
4. A great many college programs are accredited
A Solid Alternative to Campus Schools
Students working online have got access to video and multimedia, exclusive class room dialogues, customized instruction from professors and coaches, text books, and nearly anything else which is found at a conventional campus. An online classroom is continuously open which enables you to modify your timetable to your particular requirements.
Nevada Degree and Certification Alternatives
And while some new students go to one or two-year certification programs, a bigger amount of students attempt to collect their four-year diploma.
Once they have earned their four-year degree in accounting, most graduates aim to successfully complete the CPA examination so they may be a licensed Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants generate an assortment of financial services such as estate planning, federal and state tax planning, financial bookkeeping, commercial finance and record keeping, plus additional relevant areas. The most opportunities for career positions are available to accountants who have their CPA designation.
MBA degrees in accounting are also available both web-based and traditional campus institutions. While a graduate level degree isn’t needed, research has shown that CPAs who possess a graduate diploma get more in initial pay when compared with those who have a bachelor diploma.
Schools that might work for you:
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- MS in Accounting - Government Specialization
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
- Online degrees offered include BA in Accounting, BA in Business Administration, MBA, and more.
- Business students may be eligible for scholarships such as the Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
- Courses help students develop knowledge of marketing, accounting, economic principles, and financial management.
- Business Administration students can specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Project Management.
- MA Accountancy
- BA/Consumer and Family Financial Services
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- A.S. in Accounting
- And more...
- MBA - Accounting
- BSBA - Accounting
- BSBA - Finance
- And more...
Violent extremism poses a serious threat to the safety of our citizens and the security of our nation. Military professionals, like you, who understand violent extremism and can develop strategies are critical to our defense. Nichols College is proud to support your efforts with a low cost way for active duty and reserve military personnel to earn a Master of Science in Counterterrorism.
Our reduced tuition for current service members aligns cost with your Federal Military Tuition Assistance — $250 per credit hour, up to $4,500 per year. Complete the 30-credit program in less than two years at no personal expense, or invest to graduate sooner!
- Master of Science in Accounting
Villanova University, a co-educational Roman Catholic institution, was founded by the Order of Saint Augustine in 1842 in Villanova, Pennsylvania. A premier institution of higher education, Villanova provides a comprehensive education rooted in the liberal arts; a shared commitment to the Augustinian ideals of truth, unity and love; and a community dedicated to service to others.
- Online Master of Laws in Taxation
- Online Master of Taxation
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Business Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Marketing and Advertising, Business Information Systems Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Business Administration and Management Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
There are more college degree choices in Las Vegas and NV via local classes.