Do you have an interest in becoming an accountant?
If you need to acquire an accounting degree or just enroll in business-related courses when they are most convenient for yourself (and not simply depending on a strictly determined agenda or time frame), then internet based school might be the most appropriate option for your situation.
Many parents with jobs really can’t put together the energy or the extra time to get to the campus class room after a long day’s work. Web based training programs will provide you with the choice and flexibility that regular campus business colleges in Nevada can’t.
Online accounting programs have some benefits:
1. Flexible class hours — you may take your instructional classes at any time
2. Study at a comfortable pace — your daily schedule is set by your preferences
3. Trained advisors are made available for you by way of e-mail or phone
4. A great many college programs are accredited
A Solid Alternative to Campus Schools
Students working online have got access to video and multimedia, exclusive class room dialogues, customized instruction from professors and coaches, text books, and nearly anything else which is found at a conventional campus. An online classroom is continuously open which enables you to modify your timetable to your particular requirements.
Nevada Degree and Certification Alternatives
And while some new students go to one or two-year certification programs, a bigger amount of students attempt to collect their four-year diploma.
Once they have earned their four-year degree in accounting, most graduates aim to successfully complete the CPA examination so they may be a licensed Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants generate an assortment of financial services such as estate planning, federal and state tax planning, financial bookkeeping, commercial finance and record keeping, plus additional relevant areas. The most opportunities for career positions are available to accountants who have their CPA designation.
MBA degrees in accounting are also available both web-based and traditional campus institutions. While a graduate level degree isn’t needed, research has shown that CPAs who possess a graduate diploma get more in initial pay when compared with those who have a bachelor diploma.
Schools that might work for you:
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- A.S. in Accounting
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- And more...
- Our top-ranking program blends modern business theory with real-world experience
- Institutionally accredited by SACSCOC with ACBSP graduate business program accreditation
- High-quality, Christ-centered education with online and select on-campus & evening courses
- Qualifying bachelor's students can transfer up to 90 credit hours into their degree program
- 86% of Regent students receive some form of financial aid
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and Investing
At SNHU, we believe everyone should have greater access to higher education. That’s why we offer over 200 accredited degree programs, flexible class schedules, and some of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation. We offer military tuition discounts up to 30% toward online undergraduate and graduate degree programs for U.S. service members, both full and part time, and the spouses of those on active duty.
- MS Accounting - Auditing
- MS Accounting - Taxation
- MS Accounting/Finance
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
There are more college degree choices in Las Vegas and NV via local classes.