Do you have an interest in becoming an accountant?
If you need to acquire an accounting degree or just enroll in business-related courses when they are most convenient for yourself (and not simply depending on a strictly determined agenda or time frame), then internet based school might be the most appropriate option for your situation.
Many parents with jobs really can’t put together the energy or the extra time to get to the campus class room after a long day’s work. Web based training programs will provide you with the choice and flexibility that regular campus business colleges in Nevada can’t.
Online accounting programs have some benefits:
1. Flexible class hours — you may take your instructional classes at any time
2. Study at a comfortable pace — your daily schedule is set by your preferences
3. Trained advisors are made available for you by way of e-mail or phone
4. A great many college programs are accredited
A Solid Alternative to Campus Schools
Students working online have got access to video and multimedia, exclusive class room dialogues, customized instruction from professors and coaches, text books, and nearly anything else which is found at a conventional campus. An online classroom is continuously open which enables you to modify your timetable to your particular requirements.
Nevada Degree and Certification Alternatives
And while some new students go to one or two-year certification programs, a bigger amount of students attempt to collect their four-year diploma.
Once they have earned their four-year degree in accounting, most graduates aim to successfully complete the CPA examination so they may be a licensed Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants generate an assortment of financial services such as estate planning, federal and state tax planning, financial bookkeeping, commercial finance and record keeping, plus additional relevant areas. The most opportunities for career positions are available to accountants who have their CPA designation.
MBA degrees in accounting are also available both web-based and traditional campus institutions. While a graduate level degree isn’t needed, research has shown that CPAs who possess a graduate diploma get more in initial pay when compared with those who have a bachelor diploma.
Schools that might work for you:
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting for Managers
- Ph.D. in Management - Accounting
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- Financial Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Accounting
- MBA - Accounting
- DBA in Accounting
- And more...
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
There are more college degree choices in Las Vegas and NV via local classes.