Do you have what it takes for a career in accounting?
If you wish to get an accounting diploma or enroll in some business courses when they are most convenient to your personal schedule (instead of based on a strictly fixed agenda or location), then web-based training is the choice for you.
So many parents with jobs really can’t get the stamina or the extra hours in order to drive to the campus classroom after a full day’s work schedule. Online training courses may grant you the independence and overall flexibility that standard campus business colleges in New Jersey can’t provide.
Online accounting courses feature various features:
1. Accommodating class hours — you could work on your courses anytime
2. Study as fast or as slow as you want — your daily schedule is dictated by your preferences
3. Experts are available to you by way of phone or email
4. Numerous degree programs are accredited
A Positive Replacement for Campus Programs
Students in online programs have easy access to multimedia, real-time class room discussions, personal direction from professors and coaches, text books, and almost anything else which can be provided at a conventional college campus. Your online education program is always available so that you can transform your timetable to your individual needs.
New Jersey Degree and Course Choices
And as a good number of new students take part in two-year certification programs, even more new candidates try and receive a four-year degree.
Once they have a undergraduate diploma in accounting, most graduates strive to successfully complete the CPA exam in order to become a registered Certified public accountant.
CPAs create financial services including estate planning, personal and business tax planning, financial book keeping, commercial finance issues, plus various other appropriate areas. The finest prospects for jobs and employment go to accountants who earned a CPA certification.
Master’s diplomas in business are also offered both web-based and commuting campus colleges. Even though a master’s diploma isn’t mandatory, studies show that individuals who earned a graduate degree bring home more in starting pay when compared with those who carry just a bachelor certification.
There are some good options:
The Berkeley Advantage®is preparing students for professional and personal successt. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- BS, Accounting
- BS, Bus Admin-Accounting
- AAS, Bus Admin-Accounting
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
At American Institute, we believe you can become whatever you want to be, and we’re ready to help you get there. We pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality, innovative education to our students that gives them the skills to begin or enhance their careers. We try to help our students meet their goals of changing or enhancing their careers, and also help prospective employers of our graduates in meeting the workforce needs of the 21st century while actively participating in the communities we operate within.
- Administrative Office Professional
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
Centenary University is an inclusive and collaborative learning community dedicated to preparing its students to enter society as professional and global citizens by providing experiences that foster skills of critical thought and purposeful action. The Centenary experience is distinguished by a fundamental belief in the full potential of each student, a strong liberal arts foundation, career preparation, and a culture of service to the community and to the world.
- BS in Business Administration - Management
- MBA in Management
You can check out other career paths in Newark and NJ – other local education.