Do you have what it takes for a career in accounting?
If you wish to get an accounting diploma or enroll in some business courses when they are most convenient to your personal schedule (instead of based on a strictly fixed agenda or location), then web-based training is the choice for you.
So many parents with jobs really can’t get the stamina or the extra hours in order to drive to the campus classroom after a full day’s work schedule. Online training courses may grant you the independence and overall flexibility that standard campus business colleges in New Jersey can’t provide.
Online accounting courses feature various features:
1. Accommodating class hours — you could work on your courses anytime
2. Study as fast or as slow as you want — your daily schedule is dictated by your preferences
3. Experts are available to you by way of phone or email
4. Numerous degree programs are accredited
A Positive Replacement for Campus Programs
Students in online programs have easy access to multimedia, real-time class room discussions, personal direction from professors and coaches, text books, and almost anything else which can be provided at a conventional college campus. Your online education program is always available so that you can transform your timetable to your individual needs.
New Jersey Degree and Course Choices
And as a good number of new students take part in two-year certification programs, even more new candidates try and receive a four-year degree.
Once they have a undergraduate diploma in accounting, most graduates strive to successfully complete the CPA exam in order to become a registered Certified public accountant.
CPAs create financial services including estate planning, personal and business tax planning, financial book keeping, commercial finance issues, plus various other appropriate areas. The finest prospects for jobs and employment go to accountants who earned a CPA certification.
Master’s diplomas in business are also offered both web-based and commuting campus colleges. Even though a master’s diploma isn’t mandatory, studies show that individuals who earned a graduate degree bring home more in starting pay when compared with those who carry just a bachelor certification.
There are some good options:
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- A.S. in Accounting
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Our top-ranking program blends modern business theory with real-world experience
- Institutionally accredited by SACSCOC with ACBSP graduate business program accreditation
- High-quality, Christ-centered education with online and select on-campus & evening courses
- Qualifying bachelor's students can transfer up to 90 credit hours into their degree program
- 86% of Regent students receive some form of financial aid
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and Investing
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- BS in Accounting - Public Accountancy
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
At SNHU, we believe everyone should have greater access to higher education. That’s why we offer over 200 accredited degree programs, flexible class schedules, and some of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation. We offer military tuition discounts up to 30% toward online undergraduate and graduate degree programs for U.S. service members, both full and part time, and the spouses of those on active duty.
- MS Accounting - Auditing
- MS Accounting - Taxation
- MS Accounting/Finance
- And more...
The Berkeley Advantage®
Preparing students for professional and personal success is what Berkeley College is all about. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- BBA, Accounting
- AAS, Bus Admin-Accounting
- BBA, Financial Services
- And more...
You can check out other career paths in Newark and NJ – other local education.