Do you have what it takes for a career in accounting?
If you wish to get an accounting diploma or enroll in some business courses when they are most convenient to your personal schedule (instead of based on a strictly fixed agenda or location), then web-based training is the choice for you.
So many parents with jobs really can’t get the stamina or the extra hours in order to drive to the campus classroom after a full day’s work schedule. Online training courses may grant you the independence and overall flexibility that standard campus business colleges in New Jersey can’t provide.
Online accounting courses feature various features:
1. Accommodating class hours — you could work on your courses anytime
2. Study as fast or as slow as you want — your daily schedule is dictated by your preferences
3. Experts are available to you by way of phone or email
4. Numerous degree programs are accredited
A Positive Replacement for Campus Programs
Students in online programs have easy access to multimedia, real-time class room discussions, personal direction from professors and coaches, text books, and almost anything else which can be provided at a conventional college campus. Your online education program is always available so that you can transform your timetable to your individual needs.
New Jersey Degree and Course Choices
And as a good number of new students take part in two-year certification programs, even more new candidates try and receive a four-year degree.
Once they have a undergraduate diploma in accounting, most graduates strive to successfully complete the CPA exam in order to become a registered Certified public accountant.
CPAs create financial services including estate planning, personal and business tax planning, financial book keeping, commercial finance issues, plus various other appropriate areas. The finest prospects for jobs and employment go to accountants who earned a CPA certification.
Master’s diplomas in business are also offered both web-based and commuting campus colleges. Even though a master’s diploma isn’t mandatory, studies show that individuals who earned a graduate degree bring home more in starting pay when compared with those who carry just a bachelor certification.
There are some good options:
The Berkeley Advantage®is preparing students for professional and personal successt. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- BS, Accounting
- BBA, Accounting
- AAS, Bus Admin-Accounting
- And more...
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- MS in Accounting
- BS in Accounting - Public Accountancy
- And more...
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
The field of technology is rapidly evolving to meet the growing demands of modern society. For those seeking a future in tech, this means maintaining skills, increasingknowledge and quickly adapting to change. For today’s students, however, successwill require dedication, commitment and access to education specifically designedto meet the demands of this dynamic industry.
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- Financial Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- And more...
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Start your journey! Classes starting Aug 17.
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
At American Institute, we believe you can become whatever you want to be, and we’re ready to help you get there. We pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality, innovative education to our students that gives them the skills to begin or enhance their careers. We try to help our students meet their goals of changing or enhancing their careers, and also help prospective employers of our graduates in meeting the workforce needs of the 21st century while actively participating in the communities we operate within.
- Administrative Office Professional
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Master of Science (Online)
You can check out other career paths in Newark and NJ – other local education.