Does an accounting career sound interesting to you?
If you wish to earn an accounting degree or take business classes when it is convenient to your schedule (and not based on a strictly determined agenda or place), then web based school can be the preferred choice for you.
Some adults with full time jobs really can’t get the strength or time to actually travel to a local campus class after having a hard day’s work. Online courses may well present the independence and versatility that old-fashioned campus business schools in New Mexico can’t deliver.
Online accounting programs have lots of benefits:
1. Flexible hours — you will be able to work on your sessions at anytime
2. Move as fast as you want — your routine is determined by your preferences
3. Experienced counselors are provided to you by means of email or phone
4. So many university programs are accredited
A Compelling Substitute for Campus Programs
Online students have got access to video and multimedia, exclusive class room interactions, customized support from instructors and mentors, course text books, and almost anything else which might be found at a typical college campus. An online education program is always available to enable you to change your program schedule to your unique needs.
New Mexico Degree and Certification Alternatives
While lots of new students take part in associate certification programs, the bulk of students work to attain an undergraduate degree.
After getting their bachelors degree in accounting, many graduates look to successfully complete the CPA test so that they may become a registered Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants create all kinds of financial services such as estate planning, business or personal tax preparation and planning, business accounting, company finance and record keeping, along with additional corresponding areas. The top options for potential employment go to accountants who have a CPA designation.
MBA degrees in accounting can also be found both internet and at walk on campus schools. Even as a graduate degree isn’t mandatory, research indicates that graduates who earned a graduate diploma get more in starting income than those who maintain just a bachelor diploma.
Schools you could consider:
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
- Online degrees offered include BA in Accounting, BA in Business Administration, MBA, and more.
- Business students may be eligible for scholarships such as the Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
- Courses help students develop knowledge of marketing, accounting, economic principles, and financial management.
- Business Administration students can specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Project Management.
- MA Accountancy
- BA/Consumer and Family Financial Services
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
- Business Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
Maybe you’re not sure that this is the right career for you after all? Discover alternatives in business.