Does an accounting career sound interesting to you?
If you wish to earn an accounting degree or take business classes when it is convenient to your schedule (and not based on a strictly determined agenda or place), then web based school can be the preferred choice for you.
Some adults with full time jobs really can’t get the strength or time to actually travel to a local campus class after having a hard day’s work. Online courses may well present the independence and versatility that old-fashioned campus business schools in New Mexico can’t deliver.
Online accounting programs have lots of benefits:
1. Flexible hours — you will be able to work on your sessions at anytime
2. Move as fast as you want — your routine is determined by your preferences
3. Experienced counselors are provided to you by means of email or phone
4. So many university programs are accredited
A Compelling Substitute for Campus Programs
Online students have got access to video and multimedia, exclusive class room interactions, customized support from instructors and mentors, course text books, and almost anything else which might be found at a typical college campus. An online education program is always available to enable you to change your program schedule to your unique needs.
New Mexico Degree and Certification Alternatives
While lots of new students take part in associate certification programs, the bulk of students work to attain an undergraduate degree.
After getting their bachelors degree in accounting, many graduates look to successfully complete the CPA test so that they may become a registered Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants create all kinds of financial services such as estate planning, business or personal tax preparation and planning, business accounting, company finance and record keeping, along with additional corresponding areas. The top options for potential employment go to accountants who have a CPA designation.
MBA degrees in accounting can also be found both internet and at walk on campus schools. Even as a graduate degree isn’t mandatory, research indicates that graduates who earned a graduate diploma get more in starting income than those who maintain just a bachelor diploma.
Schools you could consider:
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- With ECPI, you can obtain the education needed to enter today’s global marketplace
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Ranked one of the best for vets business schools by Military Times
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Accounting - Bachelor's
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Accounting
- AA in Accounting
- MBA - Accounting
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Master of Accounting
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- Averett University is a top-ranked, fully-accredited institution that offers students over 30 undergraduate majors, minors and special programs, and 5 master's programs.
- Accelerated programs designed for convenience: choose from weekly evening courses at one of Averett's Virginia locations or study online and on your own time.
- Averett University was named one of Virginia’s top colleges for return on investment, and their average scholarship package lowers the cost of attendance further by almost 40%.
- Averett offers students learning experiences that mirror real-life situations. This means you can put today's lesson to the test during tomorrow’s workday.
- Averett University's 12:1 student-professor ratio makes your education a collaborative endeavor based on close relationships between students and faculty.
- Master of Accountancy (Macc)
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration - Marketing Management
The esteemed faculty of the Collat School of Business is comprised of seasoned professionals who consult for Fortune 500 companies and the Big 4 accounting firms. They channel their expertise to create evolved, flexible programs that make our institution celebrated among online business schools.
Each business degree online is designed to help you develop skills in your specific area of interest, such as finance, management, marketing, accounting, and information systems.
- Master of Accounting
Northeastern University’s D’Amore-McKim School of Business is pleased to offer a 100% online MBA. At Northeastern, you can build on your current career success, expand your managerial skills and knowledge base, and put your new learning to use in your place of work.
- Online Master of Science in Taxation
- Online Master of Science in Finance
Maybe you’re not sure that this is the right career for you after all? Discover alternatives in business.