A degree in finance can prepare an individual for a nice career.
If you’re in a situation where you would like to acquire an accounting degree or enroll in business courses when it is convenient for your personal schedule (and not simply depending on a strictly set agenda or location), then web-based learning will probably be the most suitable option for you.
Lots of working adults simply don’t have the strength or the extra hours in order to commute to the campus class after a tough day’s work schedule. Internet based classes can deliver the freedom and overall flexibility that regular campus business schools in New York can’t deliver.
Online accounting courses offer some advantages:
1. Variable class hours — you can take your training anytime
2. Study at a pace that is appropriate — the calendar is dictated by your preferences
3. Experienced counselors are on hand for you via phone or e-mail
4. Lots of diploma programs are accredited
A Stable Option to Campus Programs
Students working online have direct access to multimedia and videos, real time class interactions, personalized direction from lecturers and advisors, text books, and pretty much whatever else that may be provided in a classic school campus. Your online school is always open so you’re able to personalize your daily schedule to your individual requirements.
New York Degree and Certification Alternatives
While many new students sign up for two-year diploma programs, the majority of new enrollees aim to secure an undergraduate diploma.
After attaining their bachelor’s degree in accounting, a large number of graduates seek to successfully pass the CPA test so that they may become a registered CPA.
CPAs deliver financial services including estate planning, business or personal tax planning, financial bookkeeping, business finance and record keeping, plus various other associated areas. The preferred choices for career positions are offered to accountants who hold their CPA certification.
Graduate diplomas in accounting can also be found both internet and at commuting campus universities. Even as a masters level diploma isn’t needed, studies have shown that CPAs who hold a master’s diploma get more in starting income when compared to those who maintain just a bachelor’s certification.
Take a look at these schools:
About the College of Westchester
Since 1915, The College of Westchester (CW) has focused on the career success of its students. CW's academic programs are carefully designed to provide the skills and competencies most desired by employers. Our campus environment is highly personal and our culture centers on service to students. CW faculty is selected based on experience, credentials and a caring attitude to bring real world knowledge to the classroom. The College's technologies and web-enhanced learning tools give students anywhere, anytime connectivity to courses, professors, classmates and services. The College of Westchester offers an exceptional experience that can lead to a lifetime of achievement and success.
- AAS - Accounting
- Intensive Accounting/Computer Applications
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
Take the fast track to your future at Elmira Business Institute!
Learn how you can get the training you need to begin a rewarding career in a field of high-demand. Complete and submit the form and one of our Admissions Representatives will be in touch soon to tell you more.
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
- Accounting Systems Specialist - CERT
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
It could be that this just isn’t the ideal career for you. You have alternatives at this New York page.