A degree in finance can prepare an individual for a nice career.
If you’re in a situation where you would like to acquire an accounting degree or enroll in business courses when it is convenient for your personal schedule (and not simply depending on a strictly set agenda or location), then web-based learning will probably be the most suitable option for you.
Lots of working adults simply don’t have the strength or the extra hours in order to commute to the campus class after a tough day’s work schedule. Internet based classes can deliver the freedom and overall flexibility that regular campus business schools in New York can’t deliver.
Online accounting courses offer some advantages:
1. Variable class hours — you can take your training anytime
2. Study at a pace that is appropriate — the calendar is dictated by your preferences
3. Experienced counselors are on hand for you via phone or e-mail
4. Lots of diploma programs are accredited
A Stable Option to Campus Programs
Students working online have direct access to multimedia and videos, real time class interactions, personalized direction from lecturers and advisors, text books, and pretty much whatever else that may be provided in a classic school campus. Your online school is always open so you’re able to personalize your daily schedule to your individual requirements.
New York Degree and Certification Alternatives
While many new students sign up for two-year diploma programs, the majority of new enrollees aim to secure an undergraduate diploma.
After attaining their bachelor’s degree in accounting, a large number of graduates seek to successfully pass the CPA test so that they may become a registered CPA.
CPAs deliver financial services including estate planning, business or personal tax planning, financial bookkeeping, business finance and record keeping, plus various other associated areas. The preferred choices for career positions are offered to accountants who hold their CPA certification.
Graduate diplomas in accounting can also be found both internet and at commuting campus universities. Even as a masters level diploma isn’t needed, studies have shown that CPAs who hold a master’s diploma get more in starting income when compared to those who maintain just a bachelor’s certification.
Take a look at these schools:
- Online degrees offered include BA in Accounting, BA in Business Administration, MBA, and more.
- Business students may be eligible for scholarships such as the Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
- Courses help students develop knowledge of marketing, accounting, economic principles, and financial management.
- Business Administration students can specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Project Management.
- MA Accountancy
- And more...
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- MS in Accounting - Government Specialization
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
Take the fast track to your future at Elmira Business Institute!
Learn how you can get the training you need to begin a rewarding career in a field of high-demand. Complete and submit the form and one of our Admissions Representatives will be in touch soon to tell you more.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- A.S. in Accounting
- And more...
- MBA - Accounting
- BSBA - Accounting
- BSBA - Finance
- And more...
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
- Accounting Systems Specialist - CERT
Violent extremism poses a serious threat to the safety of our citizens and the security of our nation. Military professionals, like you, who understand violent extremism and can develop strategies are critical to our defense. Nichols College is proud to support your efforts with a low cost way for active duty and reserve military personnel to earn a Master of Science in Counterterrorism.
Our reduced tuition for current service members aligns cost with your Federal Military Tuition Assistance — $250 per credit hour, up to $4,500 per year. Complete the 30-credit program in less than two years at no personal expense, or invest to graduate sooner!
- Master of Science in Accounting
Villanova University, a co-educational Roman Catholic institution, was founded by the Order of Saint Augustine in 1842 in Villanova, Pennsylvania. A premier institution of higher education, Villanova provides a comprehensive education rooted in the liberal arts; a shared commitment to the Augustinian ideals of truth, unity and love; and a community dedicated to service to others.
- Online Master of Laws in Taxation
- Online Master of Taxation
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- Financial Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- And more...
It could be that this just isn’t the ideal career for you. You have alternatives at this New York page.