A degree in finance can prepare an individual for a nice career.
If you’re in a situation where you would like to acquire an accounting degree or enroll in business courses when it is convenient for your personal schedule (and not simply depending on a strictly set agenda or location), then web-based learning will probably be the most suitable option for you.
Lots of working adults simply don’t have the strength or the extra hours in order to commute to the campus class after a tough day’s work schedule. Internet based classes can deliver the freedom and overall flexibility that regular campus business schools in New York can’t deliver.
Online accounting courses offer some advantages:
1. Variable class hours — you can take your training anytime
2. Study at a pace that is appropriate — the calendar is dictated by your preferences
3. Experienced counselors are on hand for you via phone or e-mail
4. Lots of diploma programs are accredited
A Stable Option to Campus Programs
Students working online have direct access to multimedia and videos, real time class interactions, personalized direction from lecturers and advisors, text books, and pretty much whatever else that may be provided in a classic school campus. Your online school is always open so you’re able to personalize your daily schedule to your individual requirements.
New York Degree and Certification Alternatives
While many new students sign up for two-year diploma programs, the majority of new enrollees aim to secure an undergraduate diploma.
After attaining their bachelor’s degree in accounting, a large number of graduates seek to successfully pass the CPA test so that they may become a registered CPA.
CPAs deliver financial services including estate planning, business or personal tax planning, financial bookkeeping, business finance and record keeping, plus various other associated areas. The preferred choices for career positions are offered to accountants who hold their CPA certification.
Graduate diplomas in accounting can also be found both internet and at commuting campus universities. Even as a masters level diploma isn’t needed, studies have shown that CPAs who hold a master’s diploma get more in starting income when compared to those who maintain just a bachelor’s certification.
Take a look at these schools:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Accounting - Government Specialization
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting for Managers
- Ph.D. in Management - Accounting
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- And more...
As a community of initiative, University of the Southwest challenges graduates to become enterprising members of our society contributing to the common good by advocating and participating in the productive commerce of free enterprise, the constitutional privilege of self-government, and the practical contributions of community service.
- MBA Accounting
- MBA Finance
- Payroll Clerk
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
- Accounting Systems Specialist - CERT
It could be that this just isn’t the ideal career for you. You have alternatives at this New York page.