An accountant’s job can be a combination of interesting but challenging elements.
If you want to acquire an accounting degree or just enroll in business-related courses when it is most convenient for yourself (rather than according to a determined agenda or place), then internet based instruction may be the most appropriate option for your situation.
Lots of parents with jobs just don’t have the energy or the extra hours to actually get to a local campus classroom right after a challenging day’s work schedule. Online training courses will give you the independence and versatility that regular campus business schools in North Carolina can’t provide.
Online accounting courses feature so many features:
1. Manageable hours — you are able to take your training classes at anytime
2. Teachers are available for you via phone or e-mail
3. Study at the pace that works for you — your schedule is determined by your needs
4. Lots of diploma programs are accredited
A Positive Alternative to Campus Programs
Online students are provided easy access to multimedia and videos, exclusive class discussions, personalized recommendations from instructors and coaches, text books, and pretty much whatever else that is found at a regular university campus. Your online school is always available allowing you to transform your schedule to your individual needs.
North Carolina Degree and Class Opportunities
And as a good number of new students register for two-year degree programs, a large number of new students try to collect their four-year degree.
After getting their four-year degree in accounting, a large number of graduates aim to successfully complete the CPA test so that they may become a registered CPA.
Certified public accountants furnish a variety of financial services such as estate planning, business or personal tax planning, financial book keeping, commercial finance and record keeping, in addition to various other related areas. The top opportunities for jobs and employment go to accountants who have a CPA certification.
Masters diplomas in business are also available both online and at commuting campus colleges. While it’s true a master’s degree isn’t usually mandatory, studies show that CPAs who have a master’s degree make more in beginning pay than those who possess just a four-year certification.
Take a look at these options:
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Business-Concentration in Accounting Administration
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- AS Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Admin w/Con Accounting
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Accounting - Government Specialization
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting for Managers
- Ph.D. in Management - Accounting
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- And more...
Working in this field might be perfect for you, or it may not. There is other business training in North Carolina.