Does a career in accounting interest you?
If you’re in a situation where you would like to get an accounting diploma or enroll in business-related courses when they are most convenient to your personal schedule (and not determined by a fixed schedule or place), then online school might be the most appropriate alternative for you.
A great many parents with jobs just don’t possess the necessary energy or time to travel to a nearby campus school room after having a tough day’s work schedule. Web based education programs are able to produce the choice and overall flexibility that standard campus business schools in North Dakota can’t deliver.
Online accounting schools have lots of benefits:
1. Variable hours — you will be able to work on your courses at anytime
2. Study at the pace that is best for you — the timetable is dictated by your needs
3. Experienced advisors are on hand for you by phone or e-mail
4. A number of diploma programs are accredited
A Real Option to Campus-Based Programs
Students working online have got access to multimedia and videos, virtual class room chats, personal advice from trainers and coaches, course text books, and nearly anything else that can be provided at a regular university campus. Your online school is always open so that you can personalize your schedule to your personalized requirements.
North Dakota Degree and Training Options
Although many new students attend associate’s level programs, the bulk of students attempt to acquire their undergraduate degree.
Once they have attained a undergraduate diploma in accounting, a lot of graduates try to attempt and pass the CPA exam so they may be a licensed CPA.
Certified public accountants deliver all kinds of financial services including estate planning, tax planning, business accounting, company finance issues, in addition to additional related fields. The most desirable prospects for jobs and employment are offered to accountants who earned their CPA certification.
Master’s degrees in accounting are offered at both internet and walk on campus colleges. While a masters level diploma isn’t required, research shows that graduates who received a graduate diploma get more in starting salary as compared with those who hold a bachelors diploma.
Take a look through these choices:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
It could be that this isn’t really right for you. So pick something else in business – Business Degree Schools.