Does a career in accounting interest you?
If you’re in a situation where you would like to get an accounting diploma or enroll in business-related courses when they are most convenient to your personal schedule (and not determined by a fixed schedule or place), then online school might be the most appropriate alternative for you.
A great many parents with jobs just don’t possess the necessary energy or time to travel to a nearby campus school room after having a tough day’s work schedule. Web based education programs are able to produce the choice and overall flexibility that standard campus business schools in North Dakota can’t deliver.
Online accounting schools have lots of benefits:
1. Variable hours — you will be able to work on your courses at anytime
2. Study at the pace that is best for you — the timetable is dictated by your needs
3. Experienced advisors are on hand for you by phone or e-mail
4. A number of diploma programs are accredited
A Real Option to Campus-Based Programs
Students working online have got access to multimedia and videos, virtual class room chats, personal advice from trainers and coaches, course text books, and nearly anything else that can be provided at a regular university campus. Your online school is always open so that you can personalize your schedule to your personalized requirements.
North Dakota Degree and Training Options
Although many new students attend associate’s level programs, the bulk of students attempt to acquire their undergraduate degree.
Once they have attained a undergraduate diploma in accounting, a lot of graduates try to attempt and pass the CPA exam so they may be a licensed CPA.
Certified public accountants deliver all kinds of financial services including estate planning, tax planning, business accounting, company finance issues, in addition to additional related fields. The most desirable prospects for jobs and employment are offered to accountants who earned their CPA certification.
Master’s degrees in accounting are offered at both internet and walk on campus colleges. While a masters level diploma isn’t required, research shows that graduates who received a graduate diploma get more in starting salary as compared with those who hold a bachelors diploma.
Take a look through these choices:
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Accounting
- AA in Accounting
- BS in Accounting
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- BS in Accounting - Public Accountancy
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
At SNHU, we believe everyone should have greater access to higher education. That’s why we offer over 200 accredited degree programs, flexible class schedules, and some of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation. We offer military tuition discounts up to 30% toward online undergraduate and graduate degree programs for U.S. service members, both full and part time, and the spouses of those on active duty.
- BS Accounting
- MS Accounting - Auditing
- BS Accounting - Forensic Acct/Fraud Exam
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- And more...
- Our top-ranking program blends modern business theory with real-world experience
- Institutionally accredited by SACSCOC with ACBSP graduate business program accreditation
- High-quality, Christ-centered education with online and select on-campus & evening courses
- Qualifying bachelor's students can transfer up to 90 credit hours into their degree program
- 86% of Regent students receive some form of financial aid
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and Investing
It could be that this isn’t really right for you. So pick something else in business – Business Degree Schools.