Do you think you have the interest and desire to become a CPA?
If you wish to acquire an accounting degree or take business-related classes when it is convenient for your personal schedule (rather than based on a strictly fixed schedule or place), then internet based school might be the ideal alternative for you.
A number of parents with jobs simply do not have the stamina or free time to actually commute to the campus school room right after a tough day’s work. Online courses may grant you the freedom and versatility that traditional campus business schools in Ohio can’t.
Online accounting schools offer some advantages:
1. Flexible class times — you will be able to take your training anytime
2. Move at a pace that is appropriate — your schedule is set by your needs
3. Experienced counselors are accessible to you by phone or e-mail
4. Plenty of college programs are accredited
A Serious Replacement for Campus Schools
Students working online get access to multimedia, real-time classroom dialogues, custom suggestions from instructors and counselors, course text books, and nearly whatever else that can be offered at a ordinary college campus. Your online education program is always open to help you to personalize your timetable to your individual needs.
Ohio Degree and Training Choices
While a good number of people take part in one or two-year diploma programs, the bulk of new students choose to secure a four-year diploma.
After attaining a bachelor degree in accounting, the majority of graduates aim to attempt and pass the CPA exam in order to become a licensed CPA.
CPAs furnish all kinds of financial services including estate planning, tax planning, business book keeping, company finance and record keeping, and other corresponding areas. The top choices for potential employment are available to accountants who earned a CPA status.
Graduate diplomas in accounting are also offered both online and conventional campus colleges. Even as a graduate diploma is not essential, research shows that individuals who hold a graduate degree bring home more in beginning wages when compared with those who hold a four-year certification.
These schools offer degree programs:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- And more...
Earn your Master of Accountancy online from the University of North Dakota and become a future-focused accountant with the skills to lead in a profession that’s always in demand in every industry
- Master of Accountancy
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting
A student in OH has additional education choices – http://www.businessdegreeschools.org