Do you think you have the interest and desire to become a CPA?
If you wish to acquire an accounting degree or take business-related classes when it is convenient for your personal schedule (rather than based on a strictly fixed schedule or place), then internet based school might be the ideal alternative for you.
A number of parents with jobs simply do not have the stamina or free time to actually commute to the campus school room right after a tough day’s work. Online courses may grant you the freedom and versatility that traditional campus business schools in Ohio can’t.
Online accounting schools offer some advantages:
1. Flexible class times — you will be able to take your training anytime
2. Move at a pace that is appropriate — your schedule is set by your needs
3. Experienced counselors are accessible to you by phone or e-mail
4. Plenty of college programs are accredited
A Serious Replacement for Campus Schools
Students working online get access to multimedia, real-time classroom dialogues, custom suggestions from instructors and counselors, course text books, and nearly whatever else that can be offered at a ordinary college campus. Your online education program is always open to help you to personalize your timetable to your individual needs.
Ohio Degree and Training Choices
While a good number of people take part in one or two-year diploma programs, the bulk of new students choose to secure a four-year diploma.
After attaining a bachelor degree in accounting, the majority of graduates aim to attempt and pass the CPA exam in order to become a licensed CPA.
CPAs furnish all kinds of financial services including estate planning, tax planning, business book keeping, company finance and record keeping, and other corresponding areas. The top choices for potential employment are available to accountants who earned a CPA status.
Graduate diplomas in accounting are also offered both online and conventional campus colleges. Even as a graduate diploma is not essential, research shows that individuals who hold a graduate degree bring home more in beginning wages when compared with those who hold a four-year certification.
These schools offer degree programs:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Business Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
A student in OH has additional education choices – http://www.businessdegreeschools.org