Do you think you have the interest and desire to become a CPA?
If you wish to acquire an accounting degree or take business-related classes when it is convenient for your personal schedule (rather than based on a strictly fixed schedule or place), then internet based school might be the ideal alternative for you.
A number of parents with jobs simply do not have the stamina or free time to actually commute to the campus school room right after a tough day’s work. Online courses may grant you the freedom and versatility that traditional campus business schools in Ohio can’t.
Online accounting schools offer some advantages:
1. Flexible class times — you will be able to take your training anytime
2. Move at a pace that is appropriate — your schedule is set by your needs
3. Experienced counselors are accessible to you by phone or e-mail
4. Plenty of college programs are accredited
A Serious Replacement for Campus Schools
Students working online get access to multimedia, real-time classroom dialogues, custom suggestions from instructors and counselors, course text books, and nearly whatever else that can be offered at a ordinary college campus. Your online education program is always open to help you to personalize your timetable to your individual needs.
Ohio Degree and Training Choices
While a good number of people take part in one or two-year diploma programs, the bulk of new students choose to secure a four-year diploma.
After attaining a bachelor degree in accounting, the majority of graduates aim to attempt and pass the CPA exam in order to become a licensed CPA.
CPAs furnish all kinds of financial services including estate planning, tax planning, business book keeping, company finance and record keeping, and other corresponding areas. The top choices for potential employment are available to accountants who earned a CPA status.
Graduate diplomas in accounting are also offered both online and conventional campus colleges. Even as a graduate diploma is not essential, research shows that individuals who hold a graduate degree bring home more in beginning wages when compared with those who hold a four-year certification.
These schools offer degree programs:
- Join GCU's Colangelo College of Business and start down the path to a successful business career.
- Bachelor's and master's degrees that help prepare students to be business leaders.
- Leading-edge degrees that address the demands of contemporary business environments.
- Online and evening classes designed to meet the needs of working students and adults.
- Committed to providing students a values-based education centered on Christian principles
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Accounting AAS
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Accounting - Government Specialization
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
As a community of initiative, University of the Southwest challenges graduates to become enterprising members of our society contributing to the common good by advocating and participating in the productive commerce of free enterprise, the constitutional privilege of self-government, and the practical contributions of community service.
- MBA Accounting
- MBA Finance
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting for Managers
- Ph.D. in Management - Accounting
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- And more...
A student in OH has additional education choices – http://www.businessdegreeschools.org