Do you think you have the interest and desire to become a CPA?
If you wish to acquire an accounting degree or take business-related classes when it is convenient for your personal schedule (rather than based on a strictly fixed schedule or place), then internet based school might be the ideal alternative for you.
A number of parents with jobs simply do not have the stamina or free time to actually commute to the campus school room right after a tough day’s work. Online courses may grant you the freedom and versatility that traditional campus business schools in Ohio can’t.
Online accounting schools offer some advantages:
1. Flexible class times — you will be able to take your training anytime
2. Move at a pace that is appropriate — your schedule is set by your needs
3. Experienced counselors are accessible to you by phone or e-mail
4. Plenty of college programs are accredited
A Serious Replacement for Campus Schools
Students working online get access to multimedia, real-time classroom dialogues, custom suggestions from instructors and counselors, course text books, and nearly whatever else that can be offered at a ordinary college campus. Your online education program is always open to help you to personalize your timetable to your individual needs.
Ohio Degree and Training Choices
While a good number of people take part in one or two-year diploma programs, the bulk of new students choose to secure a four-year diploma.
After attaining a bachelor degree in accounting, the majority of graduates aim to attempt and pass the CPA exam in order to become a licensed CPA.
CPAs furnish all kinds of financial services including estate planning, tax planning, business book keeping, company finance and record keeping, and other corresponding areas. The top choices for potential employment are available to accountants who earned a CPA status.
Graduate diplomas in accounting are also offered both online and conventional campus colleges. Even as a graduate diploma is not essential, research shows that individuals who hold a graduate degree bring home more in beginning wages when compared with those who hold a four-year certification.
These schools offer degree programs:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- MS in Accounting - Accounting with CPA Emphasis
- B.S. in Accounting
- B.S. in Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- And more...
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Master of Accounting
For nearly a century, Columbia International University has educated people from a biblical worldview to impact the nations with the message of Christ. Today we continue that effort, offering 21 degree programs for residential undergraduate students, as well as graduate and seminary programs, professional certificates, and convenient online programs for working adults.
- Master of Business Administration in Finance
A student in OH has additional education choices – http://www.businessdegreeschools.org