Does working as an accountant sound good to you?
If you need to earn an accounting diploma or enroll in some business classes when it is convenient to your personal schedule (instead of based on a determined agenda or location), then online training might be the preferred strategy for your situation.
A great many parents with jobs simply do not have the energy or spare time to drive to a local campus class after having a tough day’s work. Internet based training courses may well include the independence and versatility that classic campus business colleges in Oklahoma can not deliver.
Online accounting courses have numerous benefits:
1. Adaptable class times — you are able to take your training classes whenever
2. Move at your own pace — your daily schedule is dictated by you
3. Teachers are made available to you by way of email or phone
4. The majority of university programs are accredited
A Sound Option to Campus Programs
Students working online get direct access to video and multimedia, exclusive classroom interactions, customized direction from professors and advisors, text books, and close to anything else which might be offered in a ordinary college campus. Your online education program is always available allowing you to transform your education schedule to your individual needs.
Oklahoma Degree and Diploma Choices
Although many new students take part in one or two-year level programs, the bulk of students try and attain their four-year diploma.
Once they have their bachelor diploma in accounting, most graduates hope to successfully pass the CPA exam to become a registered Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants create a variety of financial services including estate planning, tax preparation, financial book keeping, company finance and record keeping, plus various other relevant fields. The better choices for potential employment are available to accountants who earned the CPA certification.
MBA degrees in business are offered at both online and at campus colleges. While a masters level degree isn’t always mandatory, research has shown that CPAs who earned a graduate degree get more in initial take-home pay when compared to those who carry just a four-year degree.
We have put together a list:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- M.B.A.: Finance
- Boldly pursue your future in business with an online degree from Post University
- Degrees at all levels with concentrations in Finance, Marketing, and much more
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- A.S. in Accounting
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- And more...
A student in OK has options. Click here to look at more.