Does working as an accountant sound good to you?
If you need to earn an accounting diploma or enroll in some business classes when it is convenient to your personal schedule (instead of based on a determined agenda or location), then online training might be the preferred strategy for your situation.
A great many parents with jobs simply do not have the energy or spare time to drive to a local campus class after having a tough day’s work. Internet based training courses may well include the independence and versatility that classic campus business colleges in Oklahoma can not deliver.
Online accounting courses have numerous benefits:
1. Adaptable class times — you are able to take your training classes whenever
2. Move at your own pace — your daily schedule is dictated by you
3. Teachers are made available to you by way of email or phone
4. The majority of university programs are accredited
A Sound Option to Campus Programs
Students working online get direct access to video and multimedia, exclusive classroom interactions, customized direction from professors and advisors, text books, and close to anything else which might be offered in a ordinary college campus. Your online education program is always available allowing you to transform your education schedule to your individual needs.
Oklahoma Degree and Diploma Choices
Although many new students take part in one or two-year level programs, the bulk of students try and attain their four-year diploma.
Once they have their bachelor diploma in accounting, most graduates hope to successfully pass the CPA exam to become a registered Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants create a variety of financial services including estate planning, tax preparation, financial book keeping, company finance and record keeping, plus various other relevant fields. The better choices for potential employment are available to accountants who earned the CPA certification.
MBA degrees in business are offered at both online and at campus colleges. While a masters level degree isn’t always mandatory, research has shown that CPAs who earned a graduate degree get more in initial take-home pay when compared to those who carry just a four-year degree.
We have put together a list:
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
- Business Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
A student in OK has options. Click here to look at more.