Has the accounting career field always interested you?
If you’re in a situation where you would like to get an accounting diploma or just take business-related classes when it is most convenient to your schedule (and not based on a strictly set schedule or place), then web based learning is most likely the most suitable alternative for you.
A number of working parents clearly don’t have the energy or the extra hours to be able to drive to a local campus class right after a tough day’s work. Web-based classes can offer you the choice and overall flexibility that regular campus business colleges in Oregon can not offer.
Online accounting classes offer a lot of benefits:
1. Workable course hours — you will go through your training classes at any time
2. Experts are on hand to you by way of email or your phone
3. Go forward at your preferred pace — your daily schedule is determined by your preferences
4. So many college programs are accredited
A Stable Replacement for Campus Schools
Students in online programs get direct access to multimedia and videos, real time class room discussions, special assistance from instructors and mentors, course text books, and fundamentally anything else that may be provided at a normal university campus. Your online school is always open which enables you to personalize your program schedule to your very own requirements.
Oregon Degree and Course Choices
While a good number of students sign up for associate’s certification programs, a larger amount of students make an attempt to attain their four-year diploma.
Once they have earned their bachelors degree in accounting, a large number of graduates aim to complete the CPA test in order to become a registered CPA.
Certified public accountants provide all kinds of financial services including estate planning, business or personal tax planning, business accounting, corporate finance issues, and various other associated areas. The finest choices for jobs and positions are available to accountants who hold their CPA status.
Master’s diplomas in business can also be found both web-based and at walk on campus universities. Even though a master’s certification is not essential, studies have shown that CPAs who hold a graduate diploma make more in beginning earnings when compared to those who hold just a four-year degree.
Here is a short list:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
You can advance your career with a degree from Charter College Online. We offer several Associates and Bachelors degrees in the business, health care, accounting and legal fields. Our accelerated programs are designed to help you complete your degree as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We help students get not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Business Office Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
A student in OR enjoys other education options. Go ahead and see more business programs.