Has the accounting career field always interested you?
If you’re in a situation where you would like to get an accounting diploma or just take business-related classes when it is most convenient to your schedule (and not based on a strictly set schedule or place), then web based learning is most likely the most suitable alternative for you.
A number of working parents clearly don’t have the energy or the extra hours to be able to drive to a local campus class right after a tough day’s work. Web-based classes can offer you the choice and overall flexibility that regular campus business colleges in Oregon can not offer.
Online accounting classes offer a lot of benefits:
1. Workable course hours — you will go through your training classes at any time
2. Experts are on hand to you by way of email or your phone
3. Go forward at your preferred pace — your daily schedule is determined by your preferences
4. So many college programs are accredited
A Stable Replacement for Campus Schools
Students in online programs get direct access to multimedia and videos, real time class room discussions, special assistance from instructors and mentors, course text books, and fundamentally anything else that may be provided at a normal university campus. Your online school is always open which enables you to personalize your program schedule to your very own requirements.
Oregon Degree and Course Choices
While a good number of students sign up for associate’s certification programs, a larger amount of students make an attempt to attain their four-year diploma.
Once they have earned their bachelors degree in accounting, a large number of graduates aim to complete the CPA test in order to become a registered CPA.
Certified public accountants provide all kinds of financial services including estate planning, business or personal tax planning, business accounting, corporate finance issues, and various other associated areas. The finest choices for jobs and positions are available to accountants who hold their CPA status.
Master’s diplomas in business can also be found both web-based and at walk on campus universities. Even though a master’s certification is not essential, studies have shown that CPAs who hold a graduate diploma make more in beginning earnings when compared to those who hold just a four-year degree.
Here is a short list:
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Management & Accounting (AAS)
- Accounting (BS)
- Accounting - Forensic Accounting (BS)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting for Managers
- Ph.D. in Management - Accounting
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- And more...
- Payroll Clerk
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Accounting
- MBA - Accounting
- DBA in Accounting
- And more...
A student in OR enjoys other education options. Go ahead and see more business programs.