Have you considered going to school to become an accountant?
If you wish to earn an accounting diploma or just enroll in some business-related courses when they are most convenient to your schedule (rather than based on a strictly determined schedule or location), then internet based school can be the preferred option for you.
Lots of working parents really can’t put together the strength or the extra hours to get to the nearby campus school room after a challenging day’s work schedule. Online training can certainly include the choice and overall flexibility that normal campus business colleges in Pennsylvania can’t offer.
Online accounting programs feature several features:
1. Accommodating hours — you may take your instructional classes whenever
2. Learn as fast or as slow as you like — your plan is set by your needs
3. Teachers are accessible to you by means of email or phone
4. Lots of diploma programs are accredited
A Strong Alternative to Campus-Based Programs
Students in online programs get easy access to multimedia and videos, virtual classroom chats, customized support from professors and counselors, course text books, and just about whatever else that may be offered in a normal university campus. Your online classroom is continuously available in order to modify your daily schedule to your particular requirements.
Pennsylvania Degree and Diploma Options
And as a good number of people enroll in one or two-year level programs, a good number of new enrollees aim to earn an undergraduate diploma.
After attaining a bachelor degree in accounting, a number of graduates look to complete the CPA examination so they may be a licensed Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants deliver an assortment of financial services such as estate planning, personal and business tax preparation and planning, financial bookkeeping, commercial finance issues, together with other similar areas. The better choices for career positions are available to accountants who have their CPA certification.
Masters diplomas in accounting can also be found both online and at traditional campus universities. Although a masters level degree isn’t usually mandatory, research has shown that graduates who hold a graduate diploma bring home more in initial earnings when compared to those who possess a four-year certification.
We have built a list of schools:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
Take the fast track to your future at Elmira Business Institute!
Learn how you can get the training you need to begin a rewarding career in a field of high-demand. Complete and submit the form and one of our Admissions Representatives will be in touch soon to tell you more.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
No matter what occupation you choose to pursue, the competition for a good job is fierce. Lansdale School of Business (LSB) can help you stand out from the rest by teaching you the specific skills you need to succeed in the career you desire.
- Associate Degree-Accounting Management
- Diploma-Accounting Specialist
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Entrepreneurship & Restaurant Management (D)
Berks Technical Institute (BTI) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
- Business Administration - Associate in Specialized Business
A student in PA enjoys more education choices. This page has details on business majors.