Have you considered going to school to become an accountant?
If you wish to earn an accounting diploma or just enroll in some business-related courses when they are most convenient to your schedule (rather than based on a strictly determined schedule or location), then internet based school can be the preferred option for you.
Lots of working parents really can’t put together the strength or the extra hours to get to the nearby campus school room after a challenging day’s work schedule. Online training can certainly include the choice and overall flexibility that normal campus business colleges in Pennsylvania can’t offer.
Online accounting programs feature several features:
1. Accommodating hours — you may take your instructional classes whenever
2. Learn as fast or as slow as you like — your plan is set by your needs
3. Teachers are accessible to you by means of email or phone
4. Lots of diploma programs are accredited
A Strong Alternative to Campus-Based Programs
Students in online programs get easy access to multimedia and videos, virtual classroom chats, customized support from professors and counselors, course text books, and just about whatever else that may be offered in a normal university campus. Your online classroom is continuously available in order to modify your daily schedule to your particular requirements.
Pennsylvania Degree and Diploma Options
And as a good number of people enroll in one or two-year level programs, a good number of new enrollees aim to earn an undergraduate diploma.
After attaining a bachelor degree in accounting, a number of graduates look to complete the CPA examination so they may be a licensed Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants deliver an assortment of financial services such as estate planning, personal and business tax preparation and planning, financial bookkeeping, commercial finance issues, together with other similar areas. The better choices for career positions are available to accountants who have their CPA certification.
Masters diplomas in accounting can also be found both online and at traditional campus universities. Although a masters level degree isn’t usually mandatory, research has shown that graduates who hold a graduate diploma bring home more in initial earnings when compared to those who possess a four-year certification.
We have built a list of schools:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Accounting Associate Degree
- Accounting Bachelor Degree
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Accounting - Government Specialization
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
No matter what occupation you choose to pursue, the competition for a good job is fierce. Lansdale School of Business (LSB) can help you stand out from the rest by teaching you the specific skills you need to succeed in the career you desire.
- Associate Degree-Accounting Management
- Diploma-Accounting Specialist
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting for Managers
- Ph.D. in Management - Accounting
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- And more...
A student in PA enjoys more education choices. This page has details on business majors.