Accounting can be a great career — is it right for you?
If you really want to acquire an accounting degree or just take business-related courses when they are most convenient for your schedule (and not simply according to a set schedule or time frame), then online instruction can be the most appropriate choice for you.
Many busy adults simply just don’t have the necessary energy or time to actually travel to a campus class room after a difficult day’s work. Internet courses are able to provide the convenience and flexibility that old-fashioned campus business schools in Rhode Island can’t.
Online accounting classes have numerous benefits:
1. Workable course hours — you are able to take your training whenever you like
2. Learn as slow as you need — your daily schedule is dictated by your needs
3. Teachers are available for you via phone or email
4. Plenty of offered programs are accredited
A Valuable Substitute for Campus-Based Programs
Students in online programs get access to video and multimedia, exclusive classroom chats, individualized recommendations from trainers and coaches, text books, and close to whatever else that should be provided in a standard school campus. Your online school is continuously open allowing you to personalize your program to your personal requirements.
Rhode Island Degree and Course Choices
And while lots of people attend one or two-year diploma programs, even more new students try and secure their bachelor’s diploma.
Once they have earned their four-year diploma in accounting, lots of graduates seek to successfully pass the CPA exam to become a registered CPA.
Certified public accountants supply a variety of financial services including estate planning, personal and business tax preparation and planning, financial book keeping, corporation finance, together with various other related fields. The better choices for jobs and positions are available to accountants who earned a CPA designation.
Graduate diplomas in accounting are available both online and at commuting campus universities. Even though a master’s diploma isn’t usually essential, research shows that individuals who have a master’s diploma bring home more in starting wages as compared with those who hold just a bachelor certification.
Start with this list:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
A student in RI has other career alternatives. Explore more at this page.