Thinking about becoming an accounting major?
If you’re in a situation where you would like to get an accounting degree or sign up for some business-related courses when it is most convenient for yourself (and not just based on a determined agenda or location), then online education is the best answer for your situation.
Some parents with jobs really don’t have the energy or the extra time to actually travel to a local campus school room following a full day’s work schedule. Web-based classes will offer the choice and overall flexibility that standard campus business schools in South Carolina can’t deliver.
Online accounting classes feature several features:
1. Manageable hours — you will be able to go through your training at any time
2. Move at a pace that is appropriate — the daily schedule is dictated by your needs
3. Teachers and tutors are accessible to you by email or your phone
4. A great deal of offered programs are accredited
A Great Replacement for Campus-Based Schools
Students in online programs get access to multimedia, real time classroom chats, custom help and advice from educators and counselors, text books, and almost whatever else that may be offered at a regular university campus. Your online program is always available so that you can transform your timetable to your very own requirements.
South Carolina Degree and Training Choices
Although some new students go to one or two-year degree programs, even more new students try to earn their bachelor’s diploma.
After getting their four-year degree in accounting, a number of graduates look to sit for the CPA examination so they may be a registered CPA.
CPAs create financial services such as estate planning, tax planning, financial bookkeeping, corporate and business finance issues, plus other appropriate fields. The top choices for jobs and positions are available to accountants who hold the CPA qualification.
Masters diplomas in business are offered at both internet and at traditional campus universities. While a masters level degree isn’t usually essential, studies show that graduates who hold a master’s degree bring home more in starting earnings when compared with those who carry just a bachelor certification.
You can begin with this list:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- And more...
As the world is adjusting to new realities, we are prepared to help you work towards a successful future in a manner that is safer for you and the community at large. Here's how:
- We offer in-demand, career-focused education delivered through your local campus using live, interactive synchronous online delivery. There's also the flexibility to transition to an in-seat class environment once the current situation is resolved.
- Accounting - Bachelor's
A student in SC has career alternatives, check into more details about business degrees.