Thinking about becoming an accounting major?
If you’re in a situation where you would like to get an accounting degree or sign up for some business-related courses when it is most convenient for yourself (and not just based on a determined agenda or location), then online education is the best answer for your situation.
Some parents with jobs really don’t have the energy or the extra time to actually travel to a local campus school room following a full day’s work schedule. Web-based classes will offer the choice and overall flexibility that standard campus business schools in South Carolina can’t deliver.
Online accounting classes feature several features:
1. Manageable hours — you will be able to go through your training at any time
2. Move at a pace that is appropriate — the daily schedule is dictated by your needs
3. Teachers and tutors are accessible to you by email or your phone
4. A great deal of offered programs are accredited
A Great Replacement for Campus-Based Schools
Students in online programs get access to multimedia, real time classroom chats, custom help and advice from educators and counselors, text books, and almost whatever else that may be offered at a regular university campus. Your online program is always available so that you can transform your timetable to your very own requirements.
South Carolina Degree and Training Choices
Although some new students go to one or two-year degree programs, even more new students try to earn their bachelor’s diploma.
After getting their four-year degree in accounting, a number of graduates look to sit for the CPA examination so they may be a registered CPA.
CPAs create financial services such as estate planning, tax planning, financial bookkeeping, corporate and business finance issues, plus other appropriate fields. The top choices for jobs and positions are available to accountants who hold the CPA qualification.
Masters diplomas in business are offered at both internet and at traditional campus universities. While a masters level degree isn’t usually essential, studies show that graduates who hold a master’s degree bring home more in starting earnings when compared with those who carry just a bachelor certification.
You can begin with this list:
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- AS Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Admin w/Con Accounting
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Accounting - Government Specialization
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting for Managers
- Ph.D. in Management - Accounting
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- And more...
- Payroll Clerk
A student in SC has career alternatives, check into more details about business degrees.