Thinking about becoming an accounting major?
If you’re in a situation where you would like to get an accounting degree or sign up for some business-related courses when it is most convenient for yourself (and not just based on a determined agenda or location), then online education is the best answer for your situation.
Some parents with jobs really don’t have the energy or the extra time to actually travel to a local campus school room following a full day’s work schedule. Web-based classes will offer the choice and overall flexibility that standard campus business schools in South Carolina can’t deliver.
Online accounting classes feature several features:
1. Manageable hours — you will be able to go through your training at any time
2. Move at a pace that is appropriate — the daily schedule is dictated by your needs
3. Teachers and tutors are accessible to you by email or your phone
4. A great deal of offered programs are accredited
A Great Replacement for Campus-Based Schools
Students in online programs get access to multimedia, real time classroom chats, custom help and advice from educators and counselors, text books, and almost whatever else that may be offered at a regular university campus. Your online program is always available so that you can transform your timetable to your very own requirements.
South Carolina Degree and Training Choices
Although some new students go to one or two-year degree programs, even more new students try to earn their bachelor’s diploma.
After getting their four-year degree in accounting, a number of graduates look to sit for the CPA examination so they may be a registered CPA.
CPAs create financial services such as estate planning, tax planning, financial bookkeeping, corporate and business finance issues, plus other appropriate fields. The top choices for jobs and positions are available to accountants who hold the CPA qualification.
Masters diplomas in business are offered at both internet and at traditional campus universities. While a masters level degree isn’t usually essential, studies show that graduates who hold a master’s degree bring home more in starting earnings when compared with those who carry just a bachelor certification.
You can begin with this list:
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Entrepreneurship & Restaurant Management (D)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
A student in SC has career alternatives, check into more details about business degrees.