Is a career in accounting right for you?
If you wish to attain an accounting degree or sign up for some business-related classes when it is most convenient for your schedule (and not just depending on a fixed schedule or location), then web based school can be the most suitable option for you.
A number of adults with full time jobs really can’t get the energy or time to actually commute to a local campus class right after a hard day’s work. Web-based training courses can include the convenience and flexibility that standard campus business colleges in Tennessee can not deliver.
Online accounting schools have a variety of features:
1. Flexible course hours — you will be able to work on your sessions whenever
2. Study as fast or as slow as you like — your routine is determined by your preferences
3. Teachers and tutors are on hand to you via e-mail or phone
4. A lot of college programs are accredited
A Solid Alternative to Campus-Based Schools
Students in online programs have access to video and multimedia, virtual class discussions, personalized support from teachers and advisors, course text books, and close to anything else that might be found in a traditional campus. Your online school is continuously open which enables you to transform your timetable to your particular requirements.
Tennessee Degree and Course Alternatives
And while lots of people register for associate’s degree programs, a larger amount of new students attempt to acquire their undergraduate diploma.
Once they have earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting, many graduates seek to attempt and pass the CPA examination in order to become a registered Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants present a range of financial services including estate planning, business or personal tax preparation, business bookkeeping, business finance and record keeping, along with additional associated areas. The top options for jobs and employment are available to accountants who hold their CPA qualification.
MBA degrees in accounting are offered at both internet and at commuting campus institutions. Even as a graduate level diploma is not mandatory, studies have shown that CPAs who possess a master’s degree make more in beginning wages when compared to those who hold a bachelors certification.
Begin your research here:
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
- Online degrees offered include BA in Accounting, BA in Business Administration, MBA, and more.
- Business students may be eligible for scholarships such as the Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
- Courses help students develop knowledge of marketing, accounting, economic principles, and financial management.
- Business Administration students can specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Project Management.
- MA Accountancy
- And more...
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- MS in Accounting - Government Specialization
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- A.S. in Accounting
- And more...
- MBA - Accounting
- BSBA - Accounting
- BSBA - Finance
- And more...
Violent extremism poses a serious threat to the safety of our citizens and the security of our nation. Military professionals, like you, who understand violent extremism and can develop strategies are critical to our defense. Nichols College is proud to support your efforts with a low cost way for active duty and reserve military personnel to earn a Master of Science in Counterterrorism.
Our reduced tuition for current service members aligns cost with your Federal Military Tuition Assistance — $250 per credit hour, up to $4,500 per year. Complete the 30-credit program in less than two years at no personal expense, or invest to graduate sooner!
- Master of Science in Accounting
Villanova University, a co-educational Roman Catholic institution, was founded by the Order of Saint Augustine in 1842 in Villanova, Pennsylvania. A premier institution of higher education, Villanova provides a comprehensive education rooted in the liberal arts; a shared commitment to the Augustinian ideals of truth, unity and love; and a community dedicated to service to others.
- Online Master of Laws in Taxation
- Online Master of Taxation
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes. 100% Free Match to Top Colleges.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You'll Love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
A student in TN has additional job training alternatives. Choose a different degree.