Is a career in accounting something you are considering?
If you want to get an accounting diploma or take business-related classes when it is convenient for your schedule (rather than determined by a strictly fixed agenda or location), then web-based instruction can be the ideal alternative for your situation.
A number of parents with jobs just don’t have the energy or the extra hours to travel to the nearby campus class following a rough day’s work. Web based education programs may well provide you the independence and versatility that old-fashioned campus business colleges in Texas can not deliver.
Online accounting classes offer numerous benefits:
1. Convenient class hours — you are able to work on your training anytime you like
2. Move as fast or as slow as you want — your timetable is determined by your preferences
3. Teachers and tutors are available to you via email or phone
4. Most college programs are accredited
A Dependable Option to Campus-Based Schools
Students in online programs enjoy access to video and multimedia, virtual class interactions, customized assistance from professors and mentors, text books, and virtually whatever else which may be provided at a classic campus. An online program is always open in order to personalize your daily schedule to your particular needs.
Texas Degree and Diploma Choices
Although some new students take part in associate’s diploma programs, a large number of new students aim to get a bachelor’s degree.
Once they have earned a bachelor diploma in accounting, a large number of graduates look to sit for the CPA exam to become a registered Certified public accountant.
CPAs provide a variety of financial services including estate planning, business or personal tax planning, business accounting, corporate finance, in addition to other appropriate areas. The most desirable prospects for potential employment go to accountants who have their CPA certification.
MBA degrees in business are offered at both internet and conventional campus institutions. Though a master’s diploma isn’t critical, research indicates that CPAs who earned a master’s diploma earn more in initial pay when compared with those who carry a bachelor’s diploma.
You could start with these schools:
- Join GCU's Colangelo College of Business and start down the path to a successful business career.
- Bachelor's and master's degrees that help prepare students to be business leaders.
- Leading-edge degrees that address the demands of contemporary business environments.
- Online and evening classes designed to meet the needs of working students and adults.
- Committed to providing students a values-based education centered on Christian principles
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
REACH HIGHER, GET HIRED
Take the step to get a new career today
SPARK SUCCESS WITH SCI
Southern Careers Institute has maintained a tradition of career training for over 50 years in Texas with campuses in Austin, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Harlingen, Pharr, San Antonio & Online courses available to anyone, anywhere.
At SCI, we have made it our mission to provide our students with the training they need to be successful in a new career. We offer career training in Medical, Business, Skilled Trades, Cosmetology, & Technology programs. These certification-based programs are designed to make our graduates some of the most marketable job candidates.
We are Texas born, Texas proud.
- Business Accounting Specialist
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Accounting - Government Specialization
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting for Managers
- Ph.D. in Management - Accounting
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- And more...
- Payroll Clerk
A student in Austin, Dallas or Houston has the most alternatives. Pick a different future occupation.