Is a career in accounting something you are considering?
If you want to get an accounting diploma or take business-related classes when it is convenient for your schedule (rather than determined by a strictly fixed agenda or location), then web-based instruction can be the ideal alternative for your situation.
A number of parents with jobs just don’t have the energy or the extra hours to travel to the nearby campus class following a rough day’s work. Web based education programs may well provide you the independence and versatility that old-fashioned campus business colleges in Texas can not deliver.
Online accounting classes offer numerous benefits:
1. Convenient class hours — you are able to work on your training anytime you like
2. Move as fast or as slow as you want — your timetable is determined by your preferences
3. Teachers and tutors are available to you via email or phone
4. Most college programs are accredited
A Dependable Option to Campus-Based Schools
Students in online programs enjoy access to video and multimedia, virtual class interactions, customized assistance from professors and mentors, text books, and virtually whatever else which may be provided at a classic campus. An online program is always open in order to personalize your daily schedule to your particular needs.
Texas Degree and Diploma Choices
Although some new students take part in associate’s diploma programs, a large number of new students aim to get a bachelor’s degree.
Once they have earned a bachelor diploma in accounting, a large number of graduates look to sit for the CPA exam to become a registered Certified public accountant.
CPAs provide a variety of financial services including estate planning, business or personal tax planning, business accounting, corporate finance, in addition to other appropriate areas. The most desirable prospects for potential employment go to accountants who have their CPA certification.
MBA degrees in business are offered at both internet and conventional campus institutions. Though a master’s diploma isn’t critical, research indicates that CPAs who earned a master’s diploma earn more in initial pay when compared with those who carry a bachelor’s diploma.
You could start with these schools:
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
REACH HIGHER, GET HIRED
Take the step to get a new career today
SPARK SUCCESS WITH SCI
Southern Careers Institute has maintained a tradition of career training for over 50 years in Texas with campuses in Austin, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Harlingen, Pharr, San Antonio & Online courses available to anyone, anywhere.
At SCI, we have made it our mission to provide our students with the training they need to be successful in a new career. We offer career training in Medical, Business, Skilled Trades, Cosmetology, & Technology programs. These certification-based programs are designed to make our graduates some of the most marketable job candidates.
We are Texas born, Texas proud.
- Business Accounting Specialist
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Business Administration
- Business Administration
A student in Austin, Dallas or Houston has the most alternatives. Pick a different future occupation.