Is there an accounting career in your future?
If you want to get an accounting degree or just sign up for business courses when they are convenient for your schedule (and not simply based on a set agenda or place), then web-based education can be the strategy for your needs.
Some working parents just can’t get the strength or the extra time to be able to drive to the campus school room after a tough day’s work schedule. Online training can certainly give the choice and flexibility that normal campus business colleges in Utah can not deliver.
Online accounting courses have plenty of advantages:
1. Manageable course hours — you are able to take your training courses anytime
2. Move fast or slow — your plan is dictated by your needs
3. Advisors are accessible for you by phone or e-mail
4. Many diploma programs are accredited
A Formidable Replacement for Campus-Based Programs
Online students have got access to multimedia and videos, real-time class chats, personalized counseling from tutors and mentors, text books, and virtually whatever else which is found at a ordinary campus. Your online classroom is continuously open which enables you to change your program to your individual requirements.
Utah Degree and Certification Opportunities
While lots of people go to one or two-year degree programs, a larger amount of new candidates make an attempt to collect their bachelor’s diploma.
After getting their bachelor’s diploma in accounting, many graduates hope to pass the CPA examination so that they may become a licensed CPA.
Certified public accountants offer all kinds of financial services including estate planning, tax planning, financial bookkeeping, company finance issues, in addition to other corresponding fields. The finest prospects for potential employment are available to accountants who earned their CPA certification.
Masters degrees in business are offered at both web-based and at traditional campus colleges. Though a master’s diploma is not critical, studies show that graduates who hold a master’s degree bring home more in starting take home pay than those who possess just a bachelors degree.
Get started with these schools:
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
A student in Salt Lake City can enroll in a variety of career preparation classes. So you could get into something else.