Is there an accounting career in your future?
If you want to get an accounting degree or just sign up for business courses when they are convenient for your schedule (and not simply based on a set agenda or place), then web-based education can be the strategy for your needs.
Some working parents just can’t get the strength or the extra time to be able to drive to the campus school room after a tough day’s work schedule. Online training can certainly give the choice and flexibility that normal campus business colleges in Utah can not deliver.
Online accounting courses have plenty of advantages:
1. Manageable course hours — you are able to take your training courses anytime
2. Move fast or slow — your plan is dictated by your needs
3. Advisors are accessible for you by phone or e-mail
4. Many diploma programs are accredited
A Formidable Replacement for Campus-Based Programs
Online students have got access to multimedia and videos, real-time class chats, personalized counseling from tutors and mentors, text books, and virtually whatever else which is found at a ordinary campus. Your online classroom is continuously open which enables you to change your program to your individual requirements.
Utah Degree and Certification Opportunities
While lots of people go to one or two-year degree programs, a larger amount of new candidates make an attempt to collect their bachelor’s diploma.
After getting their bachelor’s diploma in accounting, many graduates hope to pass the CPA examination so that they may become a licensed CPA.
Certified public accountants offer all kinds of financial services including estate planning, tax planning, financial bookkeeping, company finance issues, in addition to other corresponding fields. The finest prospects for potential employment are available to accountants who earned their CPA certification.
Masters degrees in business are offered at both web-based and at traditional campus colleges. Though a master’s diploma is not critical, studies show that graduates who hold a master’s degree bring home more in starting take home pay than those who possess just a bachelors degree.
Get started with these schools:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting
Earn your Master of Accountancy online from the University of North Dakota and become a future-focused accountant with the skills to lead in a profession that’s always in demand in every industry
- Master of Accountancy
A student in Salt Lake City can enroll in a variety of career preparation classes. So you could get into something else.