So, you’re thinking about becoming an accounting major?
If you want to acquire an accounting diploma or enroll in some business classes when they are most convenient for your personal schedule (instead of based on a strictly set agenda or time frame), then online schooling could be the best alternative for your situation.
So many adults with full time jobs simply can’t put together the strength or free time to drive to a local campus class room right after a full day’s work schedule. Web based programs can certainly provide the freedom and flexibility that standard campus business colleges in Vermont can’t deliver.
Online accounting schools feature a lot of features:
1. Convenient course hours — you can take your training courses at anytime
2. Go forward at a comfortable pace — the schedule is dictated by you
3. Teachers and tutors are accessible to you by phone or email
4. A number of college programs are accredited
A Compelling Alternative to Campus Schools
Students working online are provided access to video and multimedia, real time classroom interactions, custom advice from teachers and mentors, text books, and fundamentally anything else that could be offered at a classic campus. Your online classroom is continuously open so that you can customize your daily schedule to your very own requirements.
Vermont Degree and Training Options
And while many people go to associate level programs, a large number of new candidates work to receive an undergraduate degree.
After getting their four-year degree in accounting, a lot of graduates strive to pass the CPA examination so they may be a licensed CPA.
Certified public accountants provide a range of financial services such as estate planning, personal and business tax preparation and planning, business bookkeeping, corporate finance, as well as other corresponding areas. The preferred choices for potential employment are offered to accountants who hold their CPA certification.
Graduate degrees in accounting are also offered both online and walk on campus schools. While a masters degree isn’t usually obligatory, research shows that CPAs who hold a graduate degree bring home more in initial income when compared to those who hold just a bachelor degree.
We have a short list of possible schools:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Accounting - Government Specialization
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
As a community of initiative, University of the Southwest challenges graduates to become enterprising members of our society contributing to the common good by advocating and participating in the productive commerce of free enterprise, the constitutional privilege of self-government, and the practical contributions of community service.
- MBA Accounting
- MBA Finance
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting for Managers
- Ph.D. in Management - Accounting
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- And more...
- Accounting Systems Specialist - CERT
A college student in VT has a world of options in front of them. Learn about VT teaching programs.