So, you’re thinking about becoming an accounting major?
If you want to acquire an accounting diploma or enroll in some business classes when they are most convenient for your personal schedule (instead of based on a strictly set agenda or time frame), then online schooling could be the best alternative for your situation.
So many adults with full time jobs simply can’t put together the strength or free time to drive to a local campus class room right after a full day’s work schedule. Web based programs can certainly provide the freedom and flexibility that standard campus business colleges in Vermont can’t deliver.
Online accounting schools feature a lot of features:
1. Convenient course hours — you can take your training courses at anytime
2. Go forward at a comfortable pace — the schedule is dictated by you
3. Teachers and tutors are accessible to you by phone or email
4. A number of college programs are accredited
A Compelling Alternative to Campus Schools
Students working online are provided access to video and multimedia, real time classroom interactions, custom advice from teachers and mentors, text books, and fundamentally anything else that could be offered at a classic campus. Your online classroom is continuously open so that you can customize your daily schedule to your very own requirements.
Vermont Degree and Training Options
And while many people go to associate level programs, a large number of new candidates work to receive an undergraduate degree.
After getting their four-year degree in accounting, a lot of graduates strive to pass the CPA examination so they may be a licensed CPA.
Certified public accountants provide a range of financial services such as estate planning, personal and business tax preparation and planning, business bookkeeping, corporate finance, as well as other corresponding areas. The preferred choices for potential employment are offered to accountants who hold their CPA certification.
Graduate degrees in accounting are also offered both online and walk on campus schools. While a masters degree isn’t usually obligatory, research shows that CPAs who hold a graduate degree bring home more in initial income when compared to those who hold just a bachelor degree.
We have a short list of possible schools:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
- Accounting Systems Specialist - CERT
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
A college student in VT has a world of options in front of them. Learn about VT teaching programs.