So, you’re thinking about going to school for an accounting degree?
If you want to attain an accounting degree or enroll in business-related classes when it is most convenient to your schedule (and not just according to a set schedule or place), then online education may be the most suitable remedy for you.
Lots of working parents clearly do not have the stamina or spare time to actually get to the local campus class following a challenging day’s work schedule. Internet training courses are able to offer you the independence and flexibility that standard campus business schools in Virginia can not offer.
Online accounting classes have lots of advantages:
1. Adaptive class times — you will attend your training anytime
2. Move as fast as you want — your calendar is dictated by your preferences
3. Advisors are accessible to you via email or your phone
4. A lot of university programs are accredited
A Serious Replacement for Campus Programs
Students working online have access to multimedia, virtual class conversations, custom assistance from teachers and advisers, text books, and practically anything else that should be provided in a traditional campus. Your online program is always open to help you adjust your program to your individual requirements.
Virginia Degree and Certification Choices
And while lots of people register for one or two-year degree programs, a majority of new students try to get their bachelor’s degree.
After attaining their bachelor diploma in accounting, a large number of graduates look to attempt and pass the CPA exam so they may be a registered CPA.
Certified public accountants provide financial services such as estate planning, federal and state tax planning, financial bookkeeping, company finance, and additional corresponding areas. The most choices for jobs and employment are offered to accountants who have a CPA certification.
Master’s diplomas in accounting are offered both web-based and at campus-based schools. While a master’s level degree isn’t always vital, research has shown that professionals who possess a master’s degree get more in initial income as compared with those who hold a bachelor certification.
This short list can get you started:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- And more...
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Accounting - Bachelor's
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting
Earn your Master of Accountancy online from the University of North Dakota and become a future-focused accountant with the skills to lead in a profession that’s always in demand in every industry
- Master of Accountancy
A Virginia Beach student will have more college options, so consider something else in VA.