So, you’re thinking about going to school for an accounting degree?
If you want to attain an accounting degree or enroll in business-related classes when it is most convenient to your schedule (and not just according to a set schedule or place), then online education may be the most suitable remedy for you.
Lots of working parents clearly do not have the stamina or spare time to actually get to the local campus class following a challenging day’s work schedule. Internet training courses are able to offer you the independence and flexibility that standard campus business schools in Virginia can not offer.
Online accounting classes have lots of advantages:
1. Adaptive class times — you will attend your training anytime
2. Move as fast as you want — your calendar is dictated by your preferences
3. Advisors are accessible to you via email or your phone
4. A lot of university programs are accredited
A Serious Replacement for Campus Programs
Students working online have access to multimedia, virtual class conversations, custom assistance from teachers and advisers, text books, and practically anything else that should be provided in a traditional campus. Your online program is always open to help you adjust your program to your individual requirements.
Virginia Degree and Certification Choices
And while lots of people register for one or two-year degree programs, a majority of new students try to get their bachelor’s degree.
After attaining their bachelor diploma in accounting, a large number of graduates look to attempt and pass the CPA exam so they may be a registered CPA.
Certified public accountants provide financial services such as estate planning, federal and state tax planning, financial bookkeeping, company finance, and additional corresponding areas. The most choices for jobs and employment are offered to accountants who have a CPA certification.
Master’s diplomas in accounting are offered both web-based and at campus-based schools. While a master’s level degree isn’t always vital, research has shown that professionals who possess a master’s degree get more in initial income as compared with those who hold a bachelor certification.
This short list can get you started:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Business Administration Entrepreneurship (MBA) - Online
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
A Virginia Beach student will have more college options, so consider something else in VA.