Accounting is a great career field — but is it right for you?
If you wish to earn an accounting degree or take business courses when they are most convenient for yourself (instead of depending on a strictly set agenda or location), then internet based training is most likely the most appropriate alternative for you.
So many working adults can’t put together the necessary energy or spare time to be able to commute to the nearby campus classroom after having a long day’s work. Web-based training are able to grant you the independence and flexibility that conventional campus business colleges in Washington can not deliver.
Online accounting classes have numerous benefits:
1. Manageable hours — you are able to work on your training at any time
2. Progress as fast or as slow as you want — your schedule is determined by you
3. Teachers are easily available to you by means of phone or email
4. Plenty of degree programs are accredited
A Trusted Substitute for Campus-Based Programs
Students working online enjoy easy access to video and multimedia, real-time classroom dialogues, personalized support from teachers and advisors, text books, and virtually anything else which may be offered in a regular campus. An online school is always open allowing you to modify your timetable to your individual requirements.
Washington Degree and Course Options
While lots of people take part in associate level programs, a large number of students choose to get their four-year degree.
Once they have a bachelors degree in accounting, lots of graduates seek to successfully complete the CPA exam in order to become a licensed Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants offer a range of financial services such as estate planning, tax preparation, financial accounting, business finance issues, plus other corresponding fields. The finest opportunities for career positions are available to accountants who hold a CPA qualification.
Masters diplomas in accounting are offered at both internet and at conventional campus universities. Although a master’s level degree is not essential, studies have shown that professionals who hold a master’s degree earn more in starting salary as compared to those who maintain just a four-year diploma.
Affordable schools you can check out:
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- MS in Accounting
- AA in Accounting
- BS in Accounting
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- BS in Accounting - Public Accountancy
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
A Seattle college student has plenty of options when it comes to majors. Check out more WA career preparation.
And when you are ready to find a good accounting office in Washington State, you can check out this site.