The accounting field can be a terrific career for the right person.
If you really want to acquire an accounting degree or enroll in some business-related classes when they are most convenient for your personal schedule (and not simply determined by a strictly set schedule or time frame), then web-based learning could be the ideal remedy for you.
Lots of adults with full-time jobs simply can’t get the stamina or spare time to be able to commute to the campus class room right after a full day’s work schedule. Internet training can certainly offer the convenience and overall flexibility that standard campus business colleges in West Virginia can’t deliver.
Online accounting classes have a variety of benefits:
1. Adaptable course hours — you will be able to take your training courses anytime
2. Progress at your own pace — the daily schedule is determined by your preferences
3. Advisors are provided to you through phone or e-mail
4. A great many degree programs are accredited
A Serious Option to Campus-Based Programs
Students in online programs are provided direct access to video and multimedia, virtual class room dialogues, customized counseling from lecturers and advisors, text books, and just about whatever else that may be offered at a typical university campus. An online program is always available in order to personalize your program to your personalized requirements.
West Virginia Degree and Course Options
Even though some new students sign up for two-year degree programs, most students look to receive a four-year diploma.
After attaining a bachelors diploma in accounting, most graduates strive to complete the CPA exam to become a licensed Certified public accountant.
CPAs work on all kinds of financial services such as estate planning, personal and business tax preparation, business bookkeeping, business finance and record keeping, in addition to additional associated areas. The better opportunities for jobs and employment are available to accountants who have the CPA designation.
Graduate diplomas in accounting are available both web-based and at commuting campus colleges. Though a graduate level degree is not critical, research has shown that individuals who hold a master’s degree earn more in initial compensation when compared to those who have just a bachelors degree.
Our list of affordable schools:
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
A college freshman can choose from a variety of topics in WV, check into it.