The accounting field can be a terrific career for the right person.
If you really want to acquire an accounting degree or enroll in some business-related classes when they are most convenient for your personal schedule (and not simply determined by a strictly set schedule or time frame), then web-based learning could be the ideal remedy for you.
Lots of adults with full-time jobs simply can’t get the stamina or spare time to be able to commute to the campus class room right after a full day’s work schedule. Internet training can certainly offer the convenience and overall flexibility that standard campus business colleges in West Virginia can’t deliver.
Online accounting classes have a variety of benefits:
1. Adaptable course hours — you will be able to take your training courses anytime
2. Progress at your own pace — the daily schedule is determined by your preferences
3. Advisors are provided to you through phone or e-mail
4. A great many degree programs are accredited
A Serious Option to Campus-Based Programs
Students in online programs are provided direct access to video and multimedia, virtual class room dialogues, customized counseling from lecturers and advisors, text books, and just about whatever else that may be offered at a typical university campus. An online program is always available in order to personalize your program to your personalized requirements.
West Virginia Degree and Course Options
Even though some new students sign up for two-year degree programs, most students look to receive a four-year diploma.
After attaining a bachelors diploma in accounting, most graduates strive to complete the CPA exam to become a licensed Certified public accountant.
CPAs work on all kinds of financial services such as estate planning, personal and business tax preparation, business bookkeeping, business finance and record keeping, in addition to additional associated areas. The better opportunities for jobs and employment are available to accountants who have the CPA designation.
Graduate diplomas in accounting are available both web-based and at commuting campus colleges. Though a graduate level degree is not critical, research has shown that individuals who hold a master’s degree earn more in initial compensation when compared to those who have just a bachelors degree.
Our list of affordable schools:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- BA Finance
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Accounting - Government Specialization
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting for Managers
- Ph.D. in Management - Accounting
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
As a community of initiative, University of the Southwest challenges graduates to become enterprising members of our society contributing to the common good by advocating and participating in the productive commerce of free enterprise, the constitutional privilege of self-government, and the practical contributions of community service.
- MBA Accounting
- MBA Finance
A college freshman can choose from a variety of topics in WV, check into it.