Are you considering a career in the education field?
If you want to attain an accounting degree or enroll in business courses when it is convenient for you (rather than determined by a fixed agenda or location), then web based college is the ideal remedy for your needs.
A number of busy adults simply just can’t put together the necessary energy or the extra hours to actually drive to a local campus class after having a challenging day’s work schedule. Online training courses may provide you with the convenience and flexibility that normal campus business colleges in Wisconsin can not offer.
Online accounting programs offer various benefits:
1. Adjustable class hours — you are able to attend your training whenever you like
2. Learn as fast or as slow as you like — your timetable is set by your needs
3. Professionals are easily available for you by means of phone or email
4. A great deal of diploma programs are accredited
A Formidable Replacement for Campus Schools
Students working online enjoy direct access to multimedia, real-time class dialogues, personalized supervision from tutors and advisors, text books, and nearly whatever else which may be provided at a typical university campus. Your online classroom is always available so that you can personalize your daily schedule to your personal needs.
Wisconsin Degree and Course Choices
Although some students take associate’s certification programs, the majority of new enrollees hope to acquire their undergraduate diploma.
Once they have their four-year degree in accounting, a great deal of graduates try and pass the CPA examination so they may be a registered Certified public accountant.
CPAs present financial services including estate planning, tax preparation and planning, business accounting, company finance issues, as well as additional connected areas. The best choices for career positions are offered to accountants who hold their CPA qualification.
Master’s diplomas in business are also offered both internet and at campus-based universities. Even as a graduate degree is not obligatory, research shows that CPAs who hold a master’s diploma earn more in beginning salary as compared to those who possess a bachelor diploma.
We have a list of affordable options:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Advanced Accounting - D.B.A.
- And more...
A Milwaukee student could decide to enroll in any one of many different diploma fields. Consider majors in education.