Are you considering a career in the education field?
If you want to attain an accounting degree or enroll in business courses when it is convenient for you (rather than determined by a fixed agenda or location), then web based college is the ideal remedy for your needs.
A number of busy adults simply just can’t put together the necessary energy or the extra hours to actually drive to a local campus class after having a challenging day’s work schedule. Online training courses may provide you with the convenience and flexibility that normal campus business colleges in Wisconsin can not offer.
Online accounting programs offer various benefits:
1. Adjustable class hours — you are able to attend your training whenever you like
2. Learn as fast or as slow as you like — your timetable is set by your needs
3. Professionals are easily available for you by means of phone or email
4. A great deal of diploma programs are accredited
A Formidable Replacement for Campus Schools
Students working online enjoy direct access to multimedia, real-time class dialogues, personalized supervision from tutors and advisors, text books, and nearly whatever else which may be provided at a typical university campus. Your online classroom is always available so that you can personalize your daily schedule to your personal needs.
Wisconsin Degree and Course Choices
Although some students take associate’s certification programs, the majority of new enrollees hope to acquire their undergraduate diploma.
Once they have their four-year degree in accounting, a great deal of graduates try and pass the CPA examination so they may be a registered Certified public accountant.
CPAs present financial services including estate planning, tax preparation and planning, business accounting, company finance issues, as well as additional connected areas. The best choices for career positions are offered to accountants who hold their CPA qualification.
Master’s diplomas in business are also offered both internet and at campus-based universities. Even as a graduate degree is not obligatory, research shows that CPAs who hold a master’s diploma earn more in beginning salary as compared to those who possess a bachelor diploma.
We have a list of affordable options:
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
- Online degrees offered include BA in Accounting, BA in Business Administration, MBA, and more.
- Business students may be eligible for scholarships such as the Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
- Courses help students develop knowledge of marketing, accounting, economic principles, and financial management.
- Business Administration students can specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Project Management.
- MA Accountancy
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
As a community of initiative, University of the Southwest challenges graduates to become enterprising members of our society contributing to the common good by advocating and participating in the productive commerce of free enterprise, the constitutional privilege of self-government, and the practical contributions of community service.
- MBA Accounting
- MBA Finance
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.B.A. in Accounting for Managers
- Ph.D. in Management - Accounting
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- And more...
- Payroll Clerk
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
A Milwaukee student could decide to enroll in any one of many different diploma fields. Consider majors in education.