Are you considering a career in the education field?
If you want to attain an accounting degree or enroll in business courses when it is convenient for you (rather than determined by a fixed agenda or location), then web based college is the ideal remedy for your needs.
A number of busy adults simply just can’t put together the necessary energy or the extra hours to actually drive to a local campus class after having a challenging day’s work schedule. Online training courses may provide you with the convenience and flexibility that normal campus business colleges in Wisconsin can not offer.
Online accounting programs offer various benefits:
1. Adjustable class hours — you are able to attend your training whenever you like
2. Learn as fast or as slow as you like — your timetable is set by your needs
3. Professionals are easily available for you by means of phone or email
4. A great deal of diploma programs are accredited
A Formidable Replacement for Campus Schools
Students working online enjoy direct access to multimedia, real-time class dialogues, personalized supervision from tutors and advisors, text books, and nearly whatever else which may be provided at a typical university campus. Your online classroom is always available so that you can personalize your daily schedule to your personal needs.
Wisconsin Degree and Course Choices
Although some students take associate’s certification programs, the majority of new enrollees hope to acquire their undergraduate diploma.
Once they have their four-year degree in accounting, a great deal of graduates try and pass the CPA examination so they may be a registered Certified public accountant.
CPAs present financial services including estate planning, tax preparation and planning, business accounting, company finance issues, as well as additional connected areas. The best choices for career positions are offered to accountants who hold their CPA qualification.
Master’s diplomas in business are also offered both internet and at campus-based universities. Even as a graduate degree is not obligatory, research shows that CPAs who hold a master’s diploma earn more in beginning salary as compared to those who possess a bachelor diploma.
We have a list of affordable options:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
- Online degrees offered include BA in Accounting, BA in Business Administration, MBA, and more.
- Business students may be eligible for scholarships such as the Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
- Courses help students develop knowledge of marketing, accounting, economic principles, and financial management.
- Business Administration students can specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Project Management.
- MA Accountancy
- BA/Consumer and Family Financial Services
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
A Milwaukee student could decide to enroll in any one of many different diploma fields. Consider majors in education.