Accounting offers many different career paths. Maybe one is right for you?
If you want to acquire an accounting diploma or take business-related classes when it is most convenient for yourself (instead of according to a strictly determined schedule or location), then web-based training may be the most appropriate answer for your situation.
A great many working parents really can’t put together the needed energy or the extra time to drive to the local campus class room after a long day’s work schedule. Internet based training programs are able to offer you the convenience and overall flexibility that classic campus business colleges in Wyoming can’t deliver.
Online accounting schools feature a number of benefits:
1. Adaptive class hours — you will be able to go through your instructional classes whenever
2. Learn as slow as you need — your plan is dictated by you
3. Teachers and tutors are around for you through email or your phone
4. A lot of degree programs are accredited
A Real Substitute for Campus Programs
Students working online are provided access to multimedia, virtual classroom conversations, personalized supervision from lecturers and coaches, course text books, and almost whatever else that can be provided in a traditional university campus. An online school is always available which enables you to modify your timetable to your specific needs.
Wyoming Degree and Course Alternatives
While many people register for one or two-year diploma programs, a good number of students make an attempt to collect their bachelor’s diploma.
Once they have earned a four-year degree in accounting, lots of graduates look to pass the CPA exam so they may be a registered Certified public accountant.
Certified public accountants work on an assortment of financial services such as estate planning, tax preparation and planning, financial bookkeeping, commercial finance issues, as well as various other similar areas. The better opportunities for career positions go to accountants who have a CPA status.
MBA degrees in accounting can be found both internet and at commuting campus institutions. While a master’s degree isn’t usually required, research indicates that CPAs who earned a master’s diploma bring home more in starting pay as compared with those who have a bachelor’s degree.
Look through this short list:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.B.A.: Accounting
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Accounting (BS to MS)
- Accounting (MS)
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- MA Accountancy - Audit
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
A student in WY has more career training alternatives, so you could consider another major.